What's new

Grow

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Grow

B At some point, we will be eating and growing faster than the little ants can hurt us. And without a queen, they should be in disarray. Panicked, single minded, disarray.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! NO ONE CAN STAND BEFORE OUR MIGHT! WE SHALL COMPOUND REGICIDE WITH GENOCIDE!!!!!!! MWHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

OP
R

Ryka

Omega faces the swarm. She knows that she is a bit more mighty after taking down the queen. She feels a little hint of a spike in the back of her mouth. Her body seems to be a bit more quicker it seems. She faces the swarm. 10 ants come by. Omega takes one and swallows it of its power while feeling excruciating pain from the many pincers eating at her form. Luckily she will not relent. She moves her head to swallow the other ants from their life force one by one, taking the pain, and feeling weak, but growing ever more. She begins to take an interesting transformation. Ten more come in, but the more powerful Omega seems to pick then clean. Ten more come in to climb all over her growing body. She eats them, her head turns elongated. Able to grow a tongue to snare oncoming ants without much fear of being bitten anymore.

Tens by tens, the ants fall until the others scramble. Omega can make out the words "Find new queen!" as they leave. Omega darts forward to pick out the cowards by the hundreds. She knows she is the queen. At least in this ant colony. And it shows. She eats the baby larvae from their holding tunnels before emerging.

Her body now has smooth scales. The seams almost not existant between each. She now no longer has antennae, but can speak with her tongue movements. She also has a strong tail. And she feels a skeleton inside her body instead of outside. She is now a Gecko.

Omega looks around, battle torn. She has a few welts from when she was bitten. A blue liquid which could be considerd blood flowing around her body. If she goes on any further, she would run out of air.

A.) Rest next to a tree. It is hurting pretty bad.

B.) Look for more.... food.... I guess....

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A: The battle was hard fought and the victory well earned, It is time for Rest before war is waged once again

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

^ What they all said. Better pick a good hiding spot. Don't want to be picked up by a bird or cat or something.

OP
R

Ryka

Omega feeds the soil her mysterious blood, only providing the moisture of it though. She hides inside a tree hole, which no one seems to occupy. She looks out of the hole, then ducks under it, taking a rest as she curls up. She lets her body heal, her welts returning to normal, her body smooth and taking on a more apparent blue.

As she wakes up to the morning sun, she climbs out of the tree hole. She looks around, then begins her journey to perfection. Ahead is a lakeside. The waters rush along, but at her size, this would be an ocean. Or a greater lake than what meets the eye. She looks at a few geckos feeding on butterflies they just caught.

A.) Look for buttrflies.

B.) Talk to one of the geckos.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A Butterflies, because they're pretty and high in protein!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

We looks for perfection

OP
R

Ryka

Omega, in a bit of a competitive spirit from the battle with the ants, decides to rush forward and snag a butterfly, as one of her fellow geckos has taken his time with it. Omega chewed on the hapless food, absorbing its life energy, but also appearing to have eaten it like a real gecko. The other gecko looks to her. His expression unwavering. Though Omega does know that geckos cannot make faces like humans can. The opposing gecko opens his mouth, wiggling his tongue in a peculiar manner. Instantly, Omega knew what he was saying, following a new instinct. "That is a fast tongue. But we are equals. I warn you not to compete with me." Omega looks to the gecko back, staring at him with one eye. She then responds. "A quick Creature is a healthy one. A stealthy Creature just makes nests." She then walks along, snagging any butterfly she can spot with her improved vision.

The gecko sheepishly went back to his nest to regroup his plan for his meals for the day. The other geckos seem impressed. Two of them approach the not-so-gecko. They surround her front. This could mean a competition, or it couldn't... strike first, or speak to them?

A.) Try to absorb one to initiate battle

B.) Speak to the group of geckos.

OP
R

Ryka

(Heheh. Omega would think the same thing, actually. Diplomacy would have also worked but this is the way to be queen.)

Omega looks to the middle gecko. The concerned gecko was about to speak before the alien lashed out at him, biting onto his neck. The other two just watch in fear of her hostile nature. She keeps clamped onto the other gecko's neck, draning him of his life force. The gecko's scales look more and more dry until he is a husk.

Omega whipped her body to the side, looking to the gecko on her right. She then makes a dash before the other gecko's friend snags her by the tail. The alien struggles to move, wiggling with all of her might. The one to be killed speaks up. "You are mighty, but you are no match for King Iguana!" Omega speaks back. "I am not interested in anything but to be queen. I will eat all in my way!" The other gecko speaks back. "Ours is the way of peace. We use our power to-" The other gecko accidentally breaks Omega's tail. She then rushes forward to the one trying to talk sense to her. She latches onto him as she quickly drains him of his life. Omega then looks to the scared little nesting gecko....

A.) Ask where King Iguana is

B.) Kill him. Omega may find King Iguana eventually...

OP
R

Ryka

Omega looks to the lizard. "Tell me where King Iguana is." The scared gecko, trying to regain his composure, looks overhead to think. Omega, losing patience, is having trouble fighting against just eating him on the spot. The little gecko then speaks. "Up in the King Tree by the lake. I suggest going there alone."

Omega, already wanting to go alone, agrees. "I will go alone. You go and build a nest for the eggs you will never have, and think of me coming back soon." She geckos over to the direction where the King Tree is. She is surprised that her tail is growing back without the need to feed the entire trip. The other little gecko just timidly goes home, to much of his embarrassment, to do just what Omega said.

The trip to the tree was without any dangers. Bugs tried to skitter away as Omega absorbed any in her way. Not enough to cause her to grow, but enough to give her the strength to press onward.

Eventually, she came across a tall tree. This must be the King Tree where King Iguana lives. The tree overlooks a beautiful view far from the reflective lake. The breeze most comfortable on the various branches on there. Omega feels that this King Iguana must be weak if he were to laze around on these branches all day. The trek up this tree is long, but eventually, she sees a towering lizard. It is in no way a gecko. Omega feels slightly intimidated, but her personality turns the intimidation into determination. She faces the King Iguana, who seems to be asleep with his eyes open.

"King Iguana I presume?" The great king wakes up and stares down at little Omega. "I was slumbering, child. What business do you need of the great King Iguana..."

A.) Be aggressive

B.) Be crafty