What's new

Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

Alexis was a bit longer then expected, but came back looking in a somewhat good mood, atleast as much as Alexis could, she wasn't very expressive. She knelt down near Kita. "When your leg heals, are you up for joining us on a patrol. We're going to try and get to a base, and will help you get out of the city if you go with us?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita thought a bit at the woman's offer. "Well, I was going to explore down here, but that got kinda interupted... besides, I'm a little low on equipment, only got a knife and a pipe on me... Then again it may be smarter to stick around others, hmm?"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"We'll travel in a group, atleast four, safe." Alexis looked around, wondering who all the LT would assign to go. "We don't want civilians this close to town, so that's why we're asking." Looking down at Kita, she couldn't help but smile at how she'd treated Suzy well.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy looked up finally as Alexis came in the room, green eyes sparkling. "Alexis, we're going... Right?" she asked, though she still sounded extremely timid. She sat up, supporting herself, and made to stand. She wanted to get away from this place, away from Gray, and take Alexis with her. She didn't care where it was, but all she wanted was for them to be together. She obviously wasn't quite together yet though. She still hadn't got her boots of armour on.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita nodded. "Alright then, sounds fair to me. How soon we going?"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"As soon as you feel up to it. Martins found some cream that should help you get better real fast. May I?" Alexis started rubbing Kita's legs with a cream. She was very careful not to rub Kita the wrong way, so to speak, both avoiding pain and pleasure. Not at all creepy stalkerish like Abigail.

"I'm betting the LT will want ALL of us to go, seeing as we're low on replacement clothes. While she started strong, Alexis' voice got quiter, for fear of drawing back unpleasent memories for anyone.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Either way, I just want to avoid the spiders. The fact they dragged me down here kinda makes me think that they either wanted to keep me, or, well..." she added, shuddering at the last part.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy pulled herself to her feet, and as she was about to walk out of the door, stubbed her toe. She grunted in pain, realising that she wasn't wearing her boots at last, and quietly slunk back to her bedding to pull them on, along with her armour, carefully avoiding looking at Sara and Abi. She didn't harbour any more hate or distrust for Sara, she was forgiven in Suzy's eyes, but she was also with Abi, in some way, and that meant that the bitch was probably trying to make Sara hate her. She'd have to find a way to sort that out without prostituting herself later... She wasn't concerned particularly about the lack of clothes, but suddenly she remembered that Sara was still missing a uniform.

She looked up shyly, and voiced "Umm... Sara...? Do you need this uniform back until we pick up the spares? I have my own spare clothes if you don't have any..."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Sara was rather calm, well, calmer then she had been. "Yeah, I... I could use the clothes." She was still rather shaken, but getting better. She didn't seem all that afraid of Suzy anymore, more of in awe. She didn't know what Suzy and Abi had done, but the brown haired girl had told her everything was going to be okay.

Alexis then continued to take charge of the situation. "Rest up now, the LT said he'd send us in two hours or so. No sense getting worked up now."

(Both can post, then I'll timeskip to leaving)

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy herself nodded briefly, and made to stand, kneeling over her bag as she fished out her tattered clothes. She then went into a different stall, and a couple of minutes later emerged again, wearing the torn T-Shirt that fell apart to reveal the middle of her chest, and the shredded trousers tied around her waist in a way designed to imitate a miniskirt, which looked in danger of falling down if it weren't for the belt which was around her waist. She looked thoroughly embarrassed, but retained her composure, walking over, and placing the folded uniform at Sara's feet, whispering only loud enough for Sara to hear "Don't think harshly of me... I never wanted to hurt you...", flashing her panties to those behind her due to the length of her 'skirt', before heading to her bed, and quietly tucking herself up. "I-I'll see you all, in a couple of hours then..." she muttered, sounding extremely depressed, but holding herself together for now. She didn't even look at Alexis, still embarrassed to be around her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita yawned and glanced around, shrugging before sliding either to a nearby empty bed or nearby bit of floor that wasn't in the way, not wishing to intrude on anyone's privacy/psycotic ravings. She noticed how the nervious one kept looking at the others, not commenting on the various changes of expression as she just quietly snugged herself into a bed. Dangit, wish my camshow was still working, I'd be making a killer on hits, was the last thought in her mind as she started to fall asleep...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Alexis woke the women up when it was time to leave. Kita's leg had healed by then. That was some good cream, you could still see the bullet holes, but no pain and no major loss of functionality. Everyone was dressed and ready to go.

On the way out, the sarge made sure everyone had a rifle and three reloads, well three more if they still had some. The remaining troops made it very clear that they were about out, and that on their return trip they'd better bring back alot more then they left with. Kita was given a pistol, instead of a rifle.

With that, the women had about five minutes to mill about before the the LT was ready to let them go. Said he had to find something for them, before they left.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita looked over the pistol dubeously. "Well this definately isn't gonna help my standing in friendly fire contests..." holstering the weapon, she examined her pipe for dents or signs of damage from overuse as she waited on the others.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy felt a little better to be back in her own clothes, even if they were falling apart, but she was still nervously avoiding everyone except Kita, using her emptied pack to hold her shirt shut. She tried her best to look confident as she pressed the rifle against her chest, the ammo nicely in her pockets, exchanging encouraging jokes with the other men.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The Lieutenant came back after a minute, carrying a bottle in one hand. "This here is one hundred year old brandy we found on our way into this mess. I'm thinking you will need this more then us. Try to drink in a safe spot, okay? We might not be here when you get back, and it'd be a shame to let that go to waste." Most of the women just gave the LT a bewildered look. He sure didn't get the whole "command" thing, did he? "Very well then, Corporal Rider, you are in charge of this expedition, take good care of it."

With that, Alexis set out at the head of the group. She arranged Suzy and Sara right behind her, with Abigail and Kita behind. They went up the staircase and into the mid-day sun.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy shared the bewildered look that the LT was receiving, cocking her head to one side, thinking '... What...?'

Still, she didn't complain, walking in the formation Alexis had set was fine, if a little uncomfortable with Abi's eyes on the back of her head. She blinked a few times in the sunlight, having not seen it since dawn, and being in such a dark place for half a day. "... Corporal... Where are we going to go first? Supplies or ammo?" she voiced, carefully calling Alexis by her rank rather than name.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita quietly followed the team as they left, mulling over the starting speech as they went. "Are things really that serious?" she queried.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Supplies, notice how we have no food, they need it for the soldiers still at the station." Alexis pulled out a map and pointed. "Here is where we're going. Food and clothes, then over to the bases outside the city."

The group slowly made their way through the streets. Everyone covered an arc, pretty much. Kita was generally in the center, as she just had the pistol, once the group got out in the open. All was quiet, for now.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy had finally got her act together, and was doing her job, keeping a watch on her designated arc. She looked at where Alexis was pointing on the map, and said "Corporal, couldn't we try the department store? There should still be plenty of stuff there, and it's not that far.", indicating the stores position on the map.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Damn me for not knowing locations around here... never really was much for the inner city..." Kita explained with a small flush as she kept pace, awkwardly keeping her pistol trained for nearby foes...