What's new

Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

Tara continued to breath deeply next to the red head. Being tied up like this was making her excited against her will, much like how Suzy was aroused. "Then when are you going to let me go? Are you just going to keep me here?!? I just want to get my sisters and get out of here, get out of this world turned upside down...." It almost seemed like Tara was going to cry. Perhaps Rika had been the only thing keeping her togther, and with the older blonde gone, this one was now going to break down.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy looked up, brightly flushed, mouth open and eyes wide as she looked at the blonde, fingers pressing against her aroused nethers lightly. She stared for a couple of seconds, then blinked, and shook her head, orange hair flapping messily. She needed to wash it properly at some point. "Well, I don't know about the others, but I will let you go as soon as my friends are with us, and we'll let you go as we leave, yeah? but... Until then, yes, you're staying here. Believe me when I say I feel for your plight, but you've lessened my sympathy from the shit you do-oo..." she said, her last word being unexpectedly elongated by a small moan as the short woman caressed herself. The blonde's apparent imminent breakdown was upsetting her, and she was battling the want to free her and give her a hug, against the trying to be tough on her because she, or rather, her sister, was such a bitch. Hell, she might be too, given half a chance, she hadn't had much opportunity to judge her before.

However, all of this was offset by her growing need for sex. Most of her unused willpower was being diverted to help combat her desire to start masturbating, right here, right now, regardless of whether anyone would see or not, and it showed in all the small actions she was making. Her legs were crossing over each other a little tighter, while the arm hidden between them could be seen making small up and down movements. Her other arm was pressing down on the floor, fingers clenching and unclenching occasionaly, while Suzy's face was contorted in trying to suppress herself, bright red, and hair flopping in front of it, sweat beginning to bead on her brow. Tara might've been able to notice the sniper's nipples stiffening, and showing against her too-tight shirt, though she hunched down to try and hide a little bit.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tara had suspected that Suzy might want to "use" her, but had no idea before now just how horny the red head was. She stared open mouth at the woman's poorly hidden attempts. She stuttered slightly as she next spoke. "You can... can... take care... of that... if you want to..." The woman didn't notice she had been taking her commanding tone, from her time as a guard and Rika's number two, out of instinct. However, she was curious as to what Suzy would do next.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy's eyes flashed furiously, Tara's commanding tone helping her, temporarily at least, force her libido down a step. "And what the fuck do you think gives you the right to talk to me like that!?" the ginger girl snapped harshly, her hand stopping its attempts to pleasure herself as she stared at the blonde, trembling slightly in sudden rage. She wanted now to pounce the girl, and use her as she saw fit. The only thing now holding her back from this was fear of, in her eyes at the very least, betraying Alexis by trying to engage with the blonde like she wanted to so bad. Instead, she shifted until she was on her feet, crouching, almost sitting on her ankles, face glowing in combined embarrassment, and out-of-proportion fury.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"N...n...n..nothing! I di...didn't mean it like that!" Tara flinched away involuntarily and accidentally fell over on her side, then rolled over on her belly trying to get up, but somehow she didn't have much will left in her. Whimpering, she spoke again. "You're the boss here, do as you see fit."

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Damn straight I'm the boss here..." Suzy growled as she shuffled over to behind Tara, raised her hand, and gave the blond a good spank, hand slapping onto her soft rump deliciously. "I bet you liked watching Alexis and Sara in your fucking squid pit, didn't you, bitch!?" she hissed quietly in Tara's ear as she moved her hand round, to slide across the blonde's nethers, feeling for any moisture there as she leant over her captives back. "You think it's hot watching innocent women get their virginity raped away by hideous monsters, don't you!?" she growled a little louder this time. For the moment, anger and the desire to make Tara feel like crap was overwhelming her pressing lust for something inside her, even as her hard nipples poked into the blonde's back.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tara burried her face in the ground to suppress the yelp from being spanked. Truth be told, there was a hint of arousal down below, but she'd been doing a much better job the Suzy at containing it. She raised her head again to respond to Suzy. "Look... just keep it down, I surrender okay..." The girls behavior was actually quite puzzling. She must have accepted her fate. The cold floor she was laying on made both parties notice that this room was very well insulated, she could probably alert those in their hallway, but not her comrades.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Face twisting again, Suzy grabbed the backs of Tara's shoulders, and twisted her around to her back. She then leant over the blonde, her bust almost in her face. Still angry, she jabbed a finger at her too-large-for-comfort breasts. "What about these, though? Because of your fun, I have these fucking horrible things sticking out of my chest! I advise that if you don't know a solution to getting rid of them, you make up a feasible one, and fucking fast!" she snarled, keeping her voice low to avoid alerting Alexis to their situation. The fact that Tara seemed at least slightly aroused only made Suzy want to use her more, and she couldn't stop herself from lowering slightly, until her crotch was resting pleasantly on the blonde's knee.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tara gulped. She almost denied knowing anything about them, but the lie would be obvious. She looked Suzy in the eye, a long time, trying to see how serious the woman was, before struggling with a reply. "Errr... uhh... Get it out the same way it came in...?" She was unsure of how exactly Suzy wanted her to answer.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy's anger stopped dead, and the woman froze, gazing inquisitively down at the blonde below her. She had forgotten her own possible solution she'd thought of earlier, but Tara's was the same. Then, her eyes became steely again as she pressed her captive back against the cold floor, and hissed "And I don't suppose you'd be willing to help with that, would you Tara?"

She waited a few seconds, thinking intently, and then looked back at the blonde. "I... Yes, I think we can have a deal here. Help me with these, and... And I think this experience can be made more pleasant for all involved, don't you?" she continued, smirking cruelly down as her bust was pressed a little further forwards. She was, however, quite serious. If the blonde would accept, she would be more than willing to release her from her bindings, or at least, make them more comfortable. Depending on whether she discussed this with Alexis afterwards...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tara gazed intently into Suzy's eyes. She'd avoided the question earlier, but watching the squids had turned her on, a bit. The thought of how the redhead's breasts got to be this size in the first place excited her a bit as well. In a safe enviroment, using the squids would have probably felt pretty good, or atleast that's what Tara thought. With this in minds she gave her reply. "Just don't be too rough..."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy actually laughed now, but the laugh wasn't particularly mirthful, more cruel. "How could I be rough if you're going to be the one doing the work, Tara?" she said, before getting off of the blonde's legs, and pushing her onto her side, tossing the knife aside carelessly, and untying the ropes securing her wrists. This done, she softly pulled them around in front of the blonde, and then retying them, but much looser, so they wouldn't hurt her wrists.

"Now, lets see, you sure you're willing to do this in exchange for no other punishments, at least by my hand?" Suzy said as she sat up, and began to pull her shirt off, revealing her breasts, which looked completely out of proportion on her small, thin body. The nipples were still rock hard from her continued arousal, and the act of exposing herself to Tara only increased that, as the ginger girl blushed, a small dark spot appearing on her trousers. Blinking once, Suzy then shook her head, and climbed back on top of Tara, grinning down. "Now, how do you want to do it? I'll leave it up to you, as long as it works, if not..." she said, trailing off to leave the blonde to imagine what could happen if it didn't work. Truth be told, she didn't have anything planned for that eventuality, believing that this was the way to finally get rid of her hideous enlargements.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Tara seemed to perk up a bit at the loosened bindings, but she still couldn't do much with them. "I just want me and my family to be safe..." She slowly layed flat on he back, letting Suzy come down on top of her. "I think... I think I'm going to have to use my mouth, slide up a bit... err, please slide up a bit..." Tara was leaving herself open to more then just this, but mental domination as well it seemed. She did still have a hint of boldness. "Umm... it also might be easier if my arms were around you, instead of under you..." The blonde spread her elbows, allow Suzy to slip in, her hands would come to rest gently on the redheads ass if she were to be allowed.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy's smile warmed up a bit at hearing Tara's goal, it was just a pity she couldn't relate with only one family member left, a brother who she hated with a passion. As it was, she followed Tara's instruction, slipping between the blondes hands and allowing them to grip her ass, stiffening a little at the added little jolt of pleasure. "Yes, yes, of course, just make sure you do both, otherwise it'll be even worse than before, won't it?" she said softly as she slid further up, her bared breasts hovering over Tara's mouth patiently, waiting for her to begin. Suzy's arms were bent, resting on her entire forearms either side of the blonde's head, supporting herself as her breathing got a little heavier in anticipation. The ginger girl was more than willing to let Tara take a degree of control here, as long as it worked, she would be happy.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Despite Suzy's wishes, she'd have to do a bit of the work. Tara leaned up and nipped at the redhead's tits a few times, hoping she'd get the picture and lower herself a bit. It was hard to support herself up there when her hands could only hold onto the woman's ass. Suzy could feel fluid within her left breast, the one Tara had chosen, being moved around, but none came out with these nips. Tara would have to really suck to get any out. A little force might be in order.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy sighed unhappily, and twisted her arms a bit, until her hands were gently holding the back of Tara's head. Her body had twitched in pleasure at the few little nips she'd gotten, and now her libido was getting the better of her again. "Come onnnnn... Come onnnn..." she muttered as she pushed up, gently forcing Tara's mouth onto her breast, cradling her, stroking her hair, but still forcing her on until the blonde's mouth was completely sealed onto her breast, moaning softly as she leant forwards to nuzzle the top of Tara's head. "Do better, come onnn... Or I'll be cancelling, come on, suck, Tara!" she quietly whined, pressing the blonde further and further into her swollen breast as she went.

As this was going on, the girls libido was pressuring her more and more, until she moved down again, softly sliding her now gushing nethers against Tara's leg, stimulating the short woman enough to want more, but be able to restrain herself, though small, barely noticeable moans escaped her open lips every few seconds.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Supported properly now, Tara latched on and sucked hard. Soon a thin stream of warm squid cum could be felt leaving via her nipple. The stuff hit Tara's tounge and her eyes went wide. She screamed something, but Suzy's breast muffled it pretty well. The redhead could feel the orb slowly shrinking as the blonde slowly began to exert a bit of pressure, as if she wanted to back off for a second to spit perhaps.

Mirchie

Reputation score

The feeling of Tara taking care of her sensitive bust was extremely erotic for Suzy, who began to hump the blonde's leg a little faster, not caring for the fact that she was still wearing her trousers, the front of which were getting quite wet from her efforts. She didn't know why, but the fact that there was still a good amount of deliciously warm cum swilling around in her breasts, causing this horrible inflation drove her a little bit further, and the ginger girl had to bite her lower lip to stop herself from moaning loudly, as her dripping folds were rubbed quickly against the fabric of her trousers, and then across Tara's leg, the short woman pleasuring herself happily as the blonde sucked the cum out of her nipple.

After a few seconds of Tara trying to pull away, Suzy looked down warmly, noting the fact that her left breast was now noticeably smaller than her right, but still not the proper size, and then noted that the woman below her wanted to get rid of what she'd already sucked out. "Come on, Tara, I know that you... Like it really, why don't you savour it a while...? Of course, if you really... Want to deny that you like it, I'll let you spit it out... Just be careful where it lands..." Suzy panted out, the heat in her nethers increasing as she humped Tara's leg, her own knee rubbing into the blonde's own covered up snatch each time she slid forwards. To honour her word, Suzy lessened her comforting grip on the back of Tara's head, enough for her to spit if she really wanted to, but it was quite clear that the ginger woman didn't want her too, and found it erotic for Tara to be swallowing the cum her breasts were secreting. An even better thought for her, however, was the fact that she might be having the body she knew and... Kind of liked back, instead of the one affixed with the horribly big bust.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The blonde relaxed with Suzy's hand a bit, but quickly realized she couldn't spit anywhere without hitting the redhead. She reluctantly let the cum swirl around in her mouth for now, pumping the breast dry as her bound hands gently rubbed on Suzy's ass, bobbing with each hump. Tara didn't like that, and lowered her legs down flat to make it harder for them to be molested.

With a sudden *pop* Tara took her mouth off Suzy's nipple and coughed up a bit of cum into a pool next to the pair, though far from all of it. "That's as much as I can get out." She was breathing hard from the effort, but her breast was still large, about the size of Alexis'. Freaky in comparision to her still inflated right breast.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy's lustful smile broadened at the feeling of the cum filling Tara's mouth swirling around, splashing against her breast, quite satisfied that the blonde hadn't spat it out. However, in response to having the leg removed from easy use, she whined quietly, and leant forwards to nuzzle in Tara's hair again as she lowered her hips to continue trying to pleasure herself, if ineffectively, incapable of getting a position which allowed her to properly slide, instead just bucking a bit, Tara's hands bouncing against her ass, but still rubbing her knee in Tara's crotch to pleasure the blonde as she suckled at Suzy's tit.

When Tara stopped, and fell back to drool the cum over her cheek, Suzy smiled down at her, which quickly turned into a frown as she then looked at her still large breast. "That... That can't be right... My... They should be smaller... This isn't my size..." she panted, trying still to burst the taught knot in her stomach by lightly bouncing on the blonde's leg. "Tara... That's not right... But... Are you sure? I... If... If there's nothing else... Maybe you should do the other one instead...? Oh... And... If you don't mind, please can I use your leg still? I'm really, really horny... I'm sorry..." she continued, looking confused, but flustered as she stared at her still large breast. Truth be told, the left one was now a size she could accept, at the very least, they looked like Alexis', which meant that they could swap bra's with each other now instead of being limited to panties.