What's new

Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

Leaning back to expose herself to Abi, Suzy started to enjoy the fucking a bit more, though it still wasn't going fast enough for her. Before she could correct the brunette though, a sadistic thought struck her. She wrapped her legs strongly around Abi's back again, pulling her close enough for her to lean up and grab her ass, preventing her from continuing at all. Leaning their heads on each others shoulders, Suzy whispered quietly in Abi's ear with a hidden, but malicious grin "Just how much do you need this? Are you going to make sure Sara thinks better of me as well as yourself forgetting your ridiculous crusade? If not... Then I might not want to fuck you any more. Beg for it, promise me you'll fix it up between us, and then I might let you continue.".

She was feeling a bit cruel, and considered herself to be in the position of power at the moment, holding Abi in her, refusing her the pleasure of continuing until Abi gave a satisfactory response. If not, well, Suzy was fairly confident she could force Abi out of her flower, and send her off to pleasure herself. Suzy could get herself off later. Maybe she could even ask Alexis to help her. As it was, she resisted the want to remove all of the pairs clothes, clutching the needy Private to her chest in their carnal embrace. The cock never left her pussy, but that wasn't giving Abi much, if any pleasure. Suzy wasn't quite warmed up enough for her walls to be massaging it yet.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita nodded as she unslung her rifle from her back. "Sure, I'm game. And I guess they can handle each other well enough...." The likelier scenario came to Kita's mind, making her try to not split a gut from a fit of the giggles.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The three girls searched the first room, it was just an office. Nothing of use here, they could raid the safe, but money was pretty useless right now. Next was a store room, more goods to plunder, though they didn't really need much more. However, the last room contained walk in freezers, like Kita had encountered back at the small grocery store. As they drew near, a tell tale "BANG BANG BANG" started up on the door. What was with things getting trapped in the freezer? Though, with this much noise, it might be more then one thing... Still, three armed women could take it, right?

---------------

Abi stopped, going still as Suzy whispered in her ear. She slowly moved to look the girl in the face. "What do you want me to do? I'll do it, just name it." She seemed unsure. There was still a hint of self control in her, deep down somewhere. However after starting the love making, the private was too aroused to refuse Suzy's request. She shifted slightly, trying to move her cock around a bit, though the effort was in vain. The look her face was quite desperate. "Do you want to be on top? Just say the word and I'll roll over." She glanced around, eyes settling on the panties. "If you're gentle, I'll even let you gag me and tie me up... I just don't want to be alone... please!"

Time till futa wears off: 6

Mirchie

Reputation score

She smiled at Abi, but didn't let her continue. "That's all well and good, just one more thing..." she cooed, rewarding Abi with a few pumps of Suzy's own hips, before settling back into her vice grip again. "Now... Last thing, then you can continue. I want you to promise to stop trying to force me into 'making up' for my slip up when I met you and Sara. I feel as bad about that as you do, I'm sure. You have no reason to keep at me for it. Promise me you'll be nice even after we're done here, and I'll let you cum. If you're really well behaved, I might even let you cum in me." she continued, before suddenly twisting her hips and limbs, forcing Abi to the ground with a yelp. Suzy moaned softly as she released Abi, and pulled herself off of the shaft, straddling Abi's stomach instead while she waited for the reply, with her pussy leaving wet marks on Abi's bare, taught stomach. Leaning down just out of reach of Abi's face, waiting for her response, and holding the girls eyes to her own, her fiery hair dangling just enough to obscure the Private's vision, Suzy reached out to grab Abi's discarded panties where she couldn't see.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Oh great, the lesser thumping freezer thing migrated," Kita muttered darkly as she grabbed her Pistol. "Er, I'd say ladies first but that'd be a bit redundant..."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Alexis rolled her eyes a bit. "You may know how to shoot now, but you are lacking in tactical understanding. We need a plan." Alexis waited for the words to sink in. "Someone should open the door, one of us can be back here pre-aimed at where a head should be, and take it out just like that. As there are three of us, this might be some good practice. Would you like to take the shot?" Alexis motioned to Kita while nodding at Sara to get the door when they were ready. "If not, you can get the door and Sara can take the shot, if you don't feel up to it."

---------------

Abi stared deep into Suzy's eyes, trying to find a good response. "But... but... you keep doing it... You constantly say things to hurt both her and me. I can see why you're upset with me, my methods must seem really harsh to you... but... but..." Abi was really thinking. She didn't think she was wrong, but unless she gave in, Suzy wouldn't help her. Perhaps a thrid choice would work. "Look, there's no way I can be "nice" to you, not after what you did to Sara, but I can leave you alone. Is that good enough, please?" The girl was really pleading with Suzy. "If it isn't you can have your way with me here. Do anything you want to mean, leave marks for all I care, just leave Sara alone!"

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy pondered. This seemed fine, but there was one thing she was uncertain about. "Hrm? I will freely admit I've been trying to counter you, but I've not been hurting Sara. Not purposefully. I mean no more ill to her, and have no intention of doing anything to her, nor telling her of this, unless you misbehave. I only have problems with you. Yes, I suppose it will be enough. Yes. Ok then, time to be quiet, and I'll finish you off. Just let me know when you're about to cum. I'm really going to hurt you if you don't." she said softly, trailing a hand along Abi's chin, before slipping a thumb into the brunette's mouth, and clamping down, forcing her mouth open, and stuffing the panties in. "I'm not doing this to hurt you or anything, but you were being rather loud earlier. I don't want anyone noticing us. Figure out some way of telling me you're ready to cum." she continued, giving an affectionate squeeze of Abi's breast, before moving back down. "That's enough for me, so now your reward. We're going faster now. Get ready." she said, before suddenly plunging down, impaling herself on Abi's cock with a soft moan. She leant forwards again, leaving her blushing face over Abi's, and started bucking up and down, quicker and quicker with each passing second, sliding the shaft all the way out before slamming back down to the base each time. She stifled her own moans of pleasure, give small, choked gasps every now and again as she rose and fell, though Abi's limbs were all free now. Wet slapping sounds came off from the pair, along with each's stifled sounds of pleasure. Suzy was dripping now, her libido rising as she pounded herself onto Abi, but exerting all her mental effort on restraining herself. She wanted to be ready when Abi gave her the signal.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita nodded as she took a few steps back, shifting her pistol to a ready angle. "Allright, pop it," she muttered, concentrating on aiming to fire.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Sara swung the door open, darkness was on the other side. Slowly Kita made out the shapes of two dazed squids standing the door. She had time to react, they were kind of out of it.

(Combat, you go first)

---------------

Abi didn't resist the gag. She'd take either kindness or a dominatrix right now. Unfortunately for her, Suzy was giving her neither. She let out muffled moans as the sniper pounded her. She didn't have much energy, but managed to bring her arms up to caress Suzy's ass, fluttering her eyes a bit. Maybe if she worked the girl's rear, Suzy would be a little more enthusiastic about the whole ordeal.

Time till futa wears off: 4

Mirchie

Reputation score

This was annoying Suzy. She didn't want to give Abi a lot of satisfaction from this. In her opinion the girl didn't much deserve it. She just wanted to milk her cock to stop her complaining, though... She'd be more likely to keep her promise if Suzy made her like this... But... If she was passionate, that would make her more disloyal to Alexis. On the other hand, maybe she'd like being taken advantage of a bit more, but Suzy could tell from Abi's face and desperate groping that this just wasn't cutting it for her. Sighing, but never losing her pace, Suzy leant forward and yanked the gag from Abi's mouth. "Ok. You don't like this as much as I was hoping. So beg. Beg for what you want and I'll give it to you." she sneered, dangling the wet panties beside the brunette's head, and then sitting up, to grab hold of Abi's right breast beneath the bra, molesting it roughly. "Come on, girl, tell me what you want. Beg for what you want. Guhhh!" she said again, suddenly failing to catch one of her own moans. Much as she would like to deny it, the fast-paced ride she was getting was pushing Suzy rapidly towards her own orgasm, even if she was being too cold to give Abi enough pleasure. 'D-damnit! I can't cum before her! Damnit!' she thought to herself, finally slowing her pace down to postpone her orgasm while she waited for Abi.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Peekaboo!" she yelled in a sort of witty humor, quickly firing the trigger off at the stunned enemies.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Hit Chances

1: 45 + 40 - 7 = 78 // 5 + 20 = 25 ... success
2: 6 + 41 - 7 = 40 // 11 + 20 = 31 ... success
3: 45 + 35 - 7 = 73 // 8 + 20 = 28 ... success
4: 7 + 38 - 7 = 38 // 13 + 20 = 33 ... success
5: 21 + 4 - 7 = 18 // 5 + 20 = 25 ... failure
6: 7 + 18 - 7 = 18 // 17 + 20 = 37 ... failure

Damage

1: 2 + 4 = 6
2: 4 + 1 = 5
3: 2 + 2 = 4
4: 3 + 1 = 4

19/2 = 10

Kita opens up on both figures, they squeal as they each take two shots, lurching out at Kita. They don't see the two girls getting ready to ambush them.

(you need to reload, but then can fire again before the others' turns, squids are right on top of you practically)

---------------

Abi continued to hold onto Suzy's ass as she moaned out loud. "Harder, harder please!" The girl was practically whimpering as the slams slowed. "Just... touch me... more...!"

Time till futa wears off: 3

Mirchie

Reputation score

"You want it harder? I'll give you harder! Come here!" Suzy whispered, leaning forward completely to lie on Abi's chest, stuffing the panties back into her mouth, and bringing her speed up again, slamming her ass up and down as fast as she could while starting to use both hands to grope the brunette's breasts viciously, and licking her neck, leaving trails of saliva where she went. Her own, smaller breasts were rubbing against Abi's lower chest, tickling it with the stiff nipples, raising both girls stimulation. If this wasn't good enough for her, then tough shit.

Despite her best efforts, Suzy was starting to pant her want, breathing hotly and wetly against Abi's collarbone. Eventually, she couldn't take it any more. She was climaxing, and couldn't do anything to stop it. The ginger sniper started moaning. Still quietly, but the volume raising, squeezing Abi's breasts even harder than before, and the Private could feel Suzy's pussy tightening and twitching around her cock, milking the shaft for all she could get. Suzy released herself, female love juices running down the shaft as her moans reached a peak, sending Suzy to collapse on Abi's chest, still weakly groping. And still, Suzy kept fucking, pushing Abi closer and closer to her own inevitable orgasm. "Come on... Fuck... Finish... Damnit...!" she groaned weakly, clinging onto Abi's breasts, gently lapping at the girls chin. If Abi didn't cum soon, Suzy was going to give up. She couldn't keep this going much longer, that orgasm had drained her a bit too much...

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Noticing the charging squids,, Kita leaped backwards, quickly pulling the clip and reloading as she went as she quickly prepared another volley, raising the pistol and firing quickly at the beasts.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

1: 40 + 33 - 2 = 71 // 17 + 20 = 37 ... success
2: 21 + 29 - 2 = 48 // 17 + 20 = 37 ... success
3: 30 + 9 - 2 = 37 // 9 + 20 = 29 ... success
4: 3 + 18 - 2 = 19 // 8 + 20 = 28 ... failure

Damage

1: 1 + 1 = 2
2: 3 + 3 = 6
3: 2 + 2 = 4

12/2 = 6

Kita fires, but the shorter burst does less damage. The squids arn't even phased. They now have 24 HP

Melee Hit

10+30 = 40 vs 34 = 14+20

Damage

9+(40/3) = 23

The other girls start sneaking up behind the squids. Alexis slashes one right in the back. It's still alive but reduced to a twitching heap on the floor. It now has 1 HP.

Melee Hit

15+35 = 50 vs 24 = 4+20

Damage

10+(30/3) = 20

Sara does the same manuever, but isn't as strong. However, the sneak attack makes the blow as effective. Her squid wriggles in pain as well. It now has 4 HP.

---------------

Abi starts bucking with great vigor into Suzy. Any little touch greatly enhanced her stimulation. She grips Suzy's ass even harder, nails digging in slightly. From behind the gag, cries of "Yes! Yes!" can almost be heard. The girl lets out a loud moan when the sniper cums, even despite her blocked mouth. As the girl slows, it changes to a whimper.

Despite the massive orgasm building deep within her, Abi can't cum at this slow rate. She manages to signal Suzy to tweek her nipples after the girl pulls on one. From there, things take off quite quickly. Abi starts thrusting like mad. The cock starts twitching hard, and Abi starts to try and scream something through the panty gag, but can't hold it, she explodes into Suzy, still inside her as she grips the girl's ass hard, almost pulling her down. The scream turns into a loud, low moan. Suzy's pussy is full of the girl's seed before she can even react.

Abi is still for a second, making a strange mewling sound into Suzy's breasts, before she realizes what she just did. She pulls back slightly, looking at the sniper with a look of horror, mouth wide open, panties still in place.

Time till futa wears off: 2

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy lay, panting and smiling on Abi's chest, glad to have satisfied herself, and gotten the girl off too. As such, she didn't fight Abi's thrusts, presuming the brunette would be intelligent enough to give her plenty of warning. This proved a terrible mistake, and as Abi screamed, Suzy bolted upright, about to pull herself off, but too slow. Her eyes widened as Abi's seed shot into her, and opened her mouth, whining as her insides were painted white. When Abi was finished, Suzy sat there in shock, gazing into space through the store, not looking at all at Abi. It didn't take her long though, and the ginger girl looked down herself to see the cum leaking out of her pussy, around the cock still embedded in her. Suzy's jaw trembled, a look of fright in her eyes, until she looked into the Private's mortified face, and her own contorted in anger. "You... Y-you... Came... I..." she stuttered, a fearsome flush spreading across her cheeks.

Suzy raised herself off of the cock, it slid out with a soft noise, allowing the cum held inside her to drip free, the creamy spunk rolling down her pale legs as Suzy turned to watch, some dripping off onto Abi's groin. The sniper set herself down on Abi again, just above the cock, and raised her hands, balling them into fists. "You came in me! Fuck! Fucking bitch! You- You'll pay for that!" she snarled, her voice rising until it was nearly a shout. She brought a fist straight into the air, pausing for a second. She shouldn't beat her. It would show, there would be questions, it would get her even more distrust, but she'd told the girl she would hurt her if she came inside.

Instead, she reached down, and tore the panties out of Abi's mouth. "What the fuck! Now you know what has to happen! What have you got to say for yourself!?" she snapped, bringing her still raised fist down sharply into Abi's stomach, using her other hand to jerk the girls head to the side in case she decided not to respond with words. The punch wasn't hard enough to make her vomit, but Suzy didn't want to take any chances here.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita panted a bit as she switched to her pipe, giving a few mighty swings downward at the writhing beasts, trying to pulverize the squid into sushi.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(Not going to bother doing the rolls, k, you're gonna kill em)

Kita swings her pipe and hits the squid on the right like a baseball, sending its corpse skittering across the tile floor. Sara leaps back from her own attempt to kill the beast. The last squid is still on the ground bleeding, Alexis brings her knife down in a mercy blow.

The girls take a moment to catch their breath. All is quite except for the sound of heavy breathing. Slowly the come back to normal. "Well, anyone want to check the freezer for goodies then?" All are still slightly out of breath, but no one wants to waste time.

---------------

Spit flew from Abi's mouth slightly as she recoiled up from the blow, Suzy pinning her to the ground. She seemed a bit more out of it then she should be from the effort of their passion and the blow combined, something else was up. Suzy could feel Abi working her legs behind her. Slowly the private caught her breath. "It... it was an accident." There were hints of both pain and terror in her voice, her face still had much the same shocked expression. "My... my... cock... it... feels funny."

Time till futa wears off: 1

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy grabbed Abi's hair and yanked her head up viciously, angry tears welling up in her eyes. "I don't care if your fucking cock hurts! You came in me! If... If... If you've gotten me... pregnant, I'm going to rip your fucking eyes out!" she yelled into Abi's face, drawing back to slap her square on the cheek.

Drawing back for a second, Suzy paused, and sighed, letting the girl drop back to the floor, and rolled off of her, legs spread as she gingerly felt her nether regions, flushing afresh at the sight of her fingers coming away sticky with cum. She leant upwards to sitting, and wiped her fingers on the floor, looking back to Abi. The sniper leant on Abi's side, pressing on her ribs as she glanced at the cock, disgusted that it was still as erect as before. "Abi... What are you going to do if you've gotten me pregnant?" she demanded, though the anger was draining from her voice, leaving her sad and scared, she was sorely tempted to try Abi's own method of getting the cum out of her womanhood, but thought better of it. She realised she had been harsh on the girl, despite the fact that she'd promised to stop trying to make Suzy pay.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Probably would be best, don't expect much to last for long though..." Kita noted. "After all we broke the seal.... which begs the question how the monsters got in there..."