What's new

ADV RPG Maker [黒猫ぐり] Servant Valkyrie (RJ246732)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An upcoming game from a new group, expected release date is Late March. Trial available.

It's a multi-ending open exploration type of game (there's no RPG combat and it's mostly about exploring so I'm marking it as ADV)

You're the leader of a group of female knights that got captured and are now being sexed up in this kinda sex dungeon.
If my understanding is correct, you're stuck here for 21 days before the prisoner exchange that'll let you get out of there.

Each day you basically can explore and have to take a sex action to advance the days.
During scenes you might get a choice popping up, and depending on which you choose it'll affect her Pride stat.

The game have 4 stats.

Pride - how...strongwilled the girl is, with 0 basically making her something of a cock slut. This is basically the main stat your dialogue choice affect.

Breast/Vagina/Ass development - mainly required to unlocked scenes.

Some featuers include sex toys that appear on her standing pic
New Game+ (basically the scenes you've unlocked carry over)

And, kinda a bonus feature, triggering some event will lead to a sword battle.

24 base CG, reaching 300+ if you include variations
45 H scenes with different stages based on her pride, 57 if you include endings. Trial have 12 scenes
20+ Mini H scenes
15 endings (19 if you include scene variations)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.

Deynard21

Reputation score
Finished it already. Pretty cool art. But there is so many endings and I want to see them all.

Does anyone have full save?

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One question, someone can explain me how make work the damn pride system? I am trying to follow a "virgin route" but after avoiding any work (except fela) and at the 6 day I cant take the first option to reject what the guy is asking for and just can use the second one... and that just make her lost her virginity...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One question, someone can explain me how make work the damn pride system? I am trying to follow a "virgin route" but after avoiding any work (except fela) and at the 6 day I cant take the first option to reject what the guy is asking for and just can use the second one... and that just make her lost her virginity...
Reading the FAQ item would be a good idea. The Virgin route is not available on the first play through. As to Pride, on the first play through it's basically only goes down. On the subsequent runs, on the first night there's another option which opens up a bunch of opportunities to raise Pride.

XZero

Reputation score
anyone has a walkthrough for this game? if not can you tell me tips on how to get most endings please