Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
AXE MAN SAGA -諸国漫遊中出し旅-

Developed by:
H:O:T(仮)

Intro Site:

Download Links:

If anyone have trouble in downloading from these hosts,u can PM me for a Mega link,but u cant be the newbie rank or lower.

Release Date:
17th April 2014

Keywords:
Fantasy
Voice performance
Big boobs
Virgin
Monster girl:p
Rape
Creampie
Chubby/Plump

From the cover I can see demon girl(or succubus?) and another blue hair monster girl,so I'm looking forward it.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132636|RPG]AXE MAN SAGA

And it's out. Tried the demo and I think gameplay wise it's mediocre. Way too "vanilla" and things like mapping could use a lot of work. The replay option also seems to always force you to watch the entire scene.

Still, I played a text adventure game from this circle and I loved the CGs and style, which is most likely the good part of this game from what I can see in the previews.

Right now for me this game isn't worth the money as I have a lot of things to play and this game looks like will make you invest time to get the goodies, I will keep it on my favorites though, maybe laaaaaater I will get it. Won't say it should be cheaper either, apparently it has lots of CG.

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132636]AXE MAN SAGA

Full version released.:)

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one kno what to do after i beat the boss in that beach near the port town
going after that lady i talk to all people in the port town but nothing

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same stop there, maybe bug or cant find what to do next only...

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This guy might want to be careful. If he tries to sell this on the Eng DL Site. Then King might sue him for the use of "Saga" in his game's title.

Just saying!

dragek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game was released incomplete, so a bunch of issues will pop up. In this case, the boat won't show up because you did the Swordsman/Ero-Bunny quest. Entering the cave for that quest will move your overmap boat into the cave, but the game doesn't have any way to put it back onto the world map. By default, it's east of the second coastal city.

Updating to 1.01 will fix the boat's location, but good luck finding it online.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game was released incomplete, so a bunch of issues will pop up. In this case, the boat won't show up because you did the Swordsman/Ero-Bunny quest. Entering the cave for that quest will move your overmap boat into the cave, but the game doesn't have any way to put it back onto the world map. By default, it's east of the second coastal city.

Updating to 1.01 will fix the boat's location, but good luck finding it online.
there's still plenty of other bug too ...
I'll just wait until most of it get fixed ... :eek:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Link to 1.03

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone has a full save perhaps?

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

UPDATE VER.1.03

Title:AXE MAN SAGA -諸国漫遊中出し旅-
Brand:H:O:T(仮)
Release:2014/04/17
File Size:362MB
Genre:RPG
Information

Download Link
Mirror 1 – Freakshare

Mirror 2 – Bitshare

Mirror 3 – Uploadable

Mirror 4 – Rapidgator

Mirror 5 – Turbobit

Mirror 6 – Uploaded
Read more:

TheMinstrel

Reputation score

Does anyone know where to "rescue" the queen/princess of the snow town?

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to "rescue" the queen/princess of the snow town?
As in how to get the quest to do so? Or as in where to proceed once having said quest?

For the former, I'm not sure, I was able to flag the quest by first doing a couple of deliveries for the fast travel guy, then talking to the old lady left of the building with no entryway.

For the latter, go to the pub and talk to the fortune teller, he'll lend you a dream lamp that'll allow you to enter the Princess's dreams and save her from the dream eater/succubus thing.

Also, I was gonna post it at some point, but I was working on a bit of a walk-through for this game.

General Walkthrough and Tips:
(Applicable to v1.03)

**This game is kinda free-roamy after Teresui and especially after getting that boat. So jump around the walk through and stuff. It won't kill you.

Beginnings:
--Exit the woodcutting area, prepare for an adventure.
--(Notification for new events... somewhere). Leave village, pillage some chests in the caves to the northwest section of the map.
--気合撃 Learned at Level 5, 10 TP, stronger hit against 1 enemy.
--Head to the nearby first town "Adokadode" (Like hell am I going to try to even adapt that to English tongues. I tried that with the last H:O:T game and it was a pain in the ass.)
--Q. Talk to market man with green roof, get back his damn fish. Go to the cat in the north park area, initiate fight. Win, because this is your saga and you can't lose. Get fish back. 100G reward.
--Q. Talk to Shaina in the park area. Investigate Poll's Cave regarding her missing father. Get reward~!
--Q. Shaina again, this time Knoll Cave.
--Q. Third time's the charm? Talk to Shaina again, head to the Bundle of Caves and retrieve her father again.
--After that whole quest line, you can now go into the castle, where by the powers of story telling, something wrong is happening!
--Q. Rescue Princess Ranotte in the northernmost caves.
--(After talking to the two kids infront of the Sister repeatedly, the granny inbetween the two buildings by the river will move, what purpose this serves I have no idea.)

The way down south:
--Head to the cave that was previously blocked off. Obtain cat friend... And it's a mage!?
--Pass by the lake town, Dirugoo, nothing much there as of now. Stop at Teresui farther south.
--Q. Teresui church basement. Retrieve a curse lifting stone from a cave/ruin in the southeast. 500G for your troubles~
--Q. Old man in the park. Gather nuts in the forest to the west.
--Q. Talk to the princess of the town (I hate her name, she shall be henceforth known as B-Hime). Accompany B-Hime beneath the castle in search of some treasure. 2000G for your troubles.
--Q. Clear out a monster in the eastern cave, talk to the NPCs inside and around the Pub.

First time for snow, Castle town Ugunde:
--Once you've done everything you can in Teresui, head farther south. Stick around in the snowy area first before going anywhere else. Raid the caves.
--Q. Luggage delivery for some magic... teleportation... service? Head back to Teresui, go to high-rise building. 500G. Next is Dirugo, find an old man. 1000G for this task. Third is a Bunny girl in Hosunare, she's in the top left corner of the map, you'll have to find a secret hole on the left side wall, near the bottom of the map. 2kG for this task. You can now fast travel after this.
--Q. Enter Nanan's house. Watch her argue with her father. Talk to old lady at the front of town, talk to father again. Go to the labyrinth of ice in the southwest and get Nanan.
--Q. Talk to the man in the armory shop, get key to the northeast underground water road entrance. Clear out monsters. Or so you think! You'll come across Seren, apparent chief of the "underground village." Attack the bad monsters (lead by some shmuck named Keseru) in the northwest corner of the underground village. Will receive a blue ring from Seren, 1000G from the original contractor.
--Q. H-bunny stuff. Go to the mines in the northwest and do some minin'.
--Q. An old lady appears by the church, possibly after doing two deliveries for the fast travel guy. Mentions that Che-... C-Hime is sick, but doesn't know the cause! After going to the castle, go to the pub and talk to the fortune teller. You'll be lent a Dream Lamp, for entering dreams. 3000G for clearing this mission.

Boat roaming:
--Head north from the port, as that's really the only way to go.
--If you enter the cave right above the towering black armor thing, you'll end up in a place filled with cats. Up the stairs and the boss is a pretty powerful chimaera, be careful! Once you clear out the boss, you can go back to pick up the pickaxe.
--If you travel southwards by boat, you'll come across an island in the middle of a lake. If you continue regardless of Zandas' bad feelin's you'll get rekt by a purple boss thing. There's no game over here, but it likely leads to event advancement.
--Once you get the pickaxe, you can go to the lava dungeon, where you'll face a ogre who fails to give out his name. Kill him to get some orichalcum, which you can take to the blacksmith. You'll get... a pretty powerful ax.

House in the Forest:
--Enter the cave east of the snowy area, then enter the abandoned mineshift by the roaming scorpion. Travel northwards within the shaft.
--You'll end up in the overworld, head to the house.
--Karone will request of you three items: "Fragment of Petenpuru", "Crystal of Rogdal", "Powder of Mekideru"
--The Crystal can be found by boat by travelling to far north and accessing the treasure chest at the very edge.
--The Fragment is obtained by defeating the succubus afflicting C-Hime's dreams and stuff.
--The Powder is slightly south of the dangerous forest.

This is a pretty big town, Hosunare:
--This place is somewhere west of the submarine tunnel you can enter west of Ugunde.
--Q. Some huge dude up north in town, he wants legendary meat and will pay 20k for it. The meat is located in the southern streams, you'll have to reach it by boat.
--Q. Mere and Ruseru. Do the first choice when prompted. North by north-west ruins from the town.
--Q. A guy in a turban is seeking a specific spice, you can get it from the jester looking fellow in Adokadode for 2kG. You'll get 4kG in return once you deliver it.
--Q. If you walk into the middle of the park on the northwest side of town, you'll get kicked. Apparently the kid was cursed and you're out to settle that curse. Go to the southeast ruins from town.

Deirugoo, again:
--Q. A lady by the graveyard asks for bones. You can find some off an animal carcass in East Hosunare. 2kG for the bones and 100G for some other item that I wasn't paying attention about...

Scenes:
--Item shop lady in Adokadode. Talk to the old man behind the shop, he'll remark about hearing some kind of sound. Go to where he was standing and investigate, Zandas will mention needing pliers to continue. Can purchase said item from a merchant in the purple hat for 200G. The shop lady will board up the hole, requiring that you get a better set of pliers from the same merchant... Who disappears into the park. 400G for the next set. 1000~800G for the 3rd Scene.
--Shaina. Get her wanderlust father to go back home. Talk to her and knead her breasts as a reward!
--Shaina again. Raw breasts this time!
--Shaina for the third and probably last time... Bang her!
--Uh... With your manly charms, you have both rescued and seduced Princess Ranotte! Bang her in front of the bandits, because why the hell not.
--Once the old lady between the two buildings in Adokadode vanishes, investigate the sections of building that are between two chimneys for a bath scene.
--With the locked up Sister, who isn't cursed at all! She's just horny.
--Inn at Teresui, peek on a nice lady rubbin' one out.
--Jump into the well on the north side of town, make your way south once inside to pop out of the well behind the Inn, take a peek~!
--Defeat the tentacle monster beneath Teresui's castle. Eat up your second princess~
--Ugunde. Underground village, head southwest towards some spots of light. You'll find yourself under the butt of a Nun. Do this before clearing Seren's request.
--Ugunde. Chase her all the way through the ice labyrinth. Kill the slime boss. Have your way with her.
--Ugunde. Deliver the jewel ores to the H-bunny.
--Ugunde. With Seren, because yer a manly man's man. Oh, and after you defeat Keseru.
--Ugunde. Sleepin' with C-Hime because scary dreams are scary.
--Hosunare. Mere and Ruseru. Because those doors are naughty, naughty doors.
--Hosunare. Danra. After dispelling "his" curse, stuff happens. Y'know.
--Teresui. Akers. Caught in some tentacles as you investigate the plant labyrinth.
--Neko~~~~! Defeat the Chimaera in the place filled with catsssss.
--With Karone. Once you get all three items that she requested.

It's still incomplete, but it's got most of it there. There's not a lot of expansion on Hosunare simply because I haven't figured out how to let myself enter the castle yet. H:O:T tends to use stupidly complex flagging systems for their games, so I likely bummed myself out of being able to continue due to some flagging bug. Bah.

Anyway, hope this helps.

TheMinstrel

Reputation score

For the latter, go to the pub and talk to the fortune teller, he'll lend you a dream lamp that'll allow you to enter the Princess's dreams and save her from the dream eater/succubus thing.
Thanks for the help.

I don't remember if it's Hosunare or not, but after a certain flag there will be a sister (nun) outside of the church in the gardens. If you go all the way to the right side of the city you can climb up the wall and get onto the roof of the church. (I would also go get the treasure chest on the other side during this time before "peeking" at the sister (nun). She mentions some kind of grass/plant during the event. Go south of the city and you'll enter a forest with the plant inside. Return to her for a (possible CG).

Unfortunately my game bugged out and I have conflicting events that make it so I can't finish the quest.

Plate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the help.

I don't remember if it's Hosunare or not, but after a certain flag there will be a sister (nun) outside of the church in the gardens. If you go all the way to the right side of the city you can climb up the wall and get onto the roof of the church. (I would also go get the treasure chest on the other side during this time before "peeking" at the sister (nun). She mentions some kind of grass/plant during the event. Go south of the city and you'll enter a forest with the plant inside. Return to her for a (possible CG).

Unfortunately my game bugged out and I have conflicting events that make it so I can't finish the quest.
Thanks for the tip! Do you happen to know specifically where on the right side of the city?

TheMinstrel

Reputation score

Top right area, there should be some rubble next to the city's border/wall. Getting close to it lets you "climb" it.

Buttface69

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loving the CGs on this. Thanks for the links.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have a save they're willing to provide? Stuck on the last part of Teresui (eastern cave). I've managed to do the event before saving the Princess in version 1.02, but I can't seem to do it after following the order in the walkthrough :/

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After all this time, still no save? ;^;