Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 転生!破滅の魔女メレルデア -淫乱魔女が処女になる日- [ RJ192183]

I dont get it at all.

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I deciphered it and it was 493 for me.

Btw what is the timer in the village?
What I understood from the timer is that when you are in a city or village, you can whore yourself out when the timer runs out, but only on certain people who are "hiding", so standing behind a building or something like that.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone with a mega link?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone with a mega link?
Check nyaa.

I'm in some tower ruins, there's a bunch of people in a room blocking my way. Anyone know what are you supposed to do to get through?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For more details on these kinds of codes, check the wikipedia page here:

It's called Goroawase, using numbers to represent words (or here, vice versa).

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that I either fucked up and the hint to the password is one-time-thing only
Or I'm too dumb to figure it out
The wiki page has a 10 as a number
That's the simbol the gate message ends for me
But it has a "few" other hieroglyphics
I'm heavily confused
Anyone has a save RIGHT AFTER this gate in the forest?

Last edited:

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that I either fucked up and the hint to the password is one-time-thing only
Or I'm too dumb to figure it out
The wiki page has a 10 as a number
That's the simbol the gate message ends for me
But it has a "few" other hieroglyphics
I'm heavily confused
Anyone has a save RIGHT AFTER this gate in the forest?
Actually save will not help you, cos there are many riddles like this in the game.
Just look for similar simbols, youll figure it out xD

Sooo, Im stuck right after collecting red orb, there are some interest points in second big city, but they are not avalible

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 イチ いち
2 ニ に
3 サン さん
4 シ・ヨン し・よん
5 ゴ ご
6 ロク ろく
7 ナナ・シチ なな・しち
8 ハチ はち
9 キュウ きゅう
0 ゼロ ぜろ

N 北 きた キタ KITA
E 東 ひがし ヒガシ HIGASHI
S 南 みなみ ミナミ MINAMI
W 西 にし ニシ NISHI

手袋中の色 = くろ
あるけどない食べ物 = なし
口から出る首 = あくび
中心食べられない = ドーナツ
タヌキの宝箱 = からばこ
平たい虎 = トランプ

Jesus, these riddles are getting annoying
had to google all of riddle, here's one I found that's not on your list
帽子に隠れいる生き物 = うし
the chest give +3 attack

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do I find the bunny scenes?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok sadly this is one of the games il wait for a full save flle haha its so slow to get scenes and a pain the codes

Takito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1 イチ
2 ニ
3 サン
4 シ・ヨン
5 ゴ
6 ロク
7 ナナ・シチ
8 ハチ
9 キュウ
0 ゼロ
I'VE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD HOW TO DO THAT
Three first hierogliphics are irrelevant,so are the few last ones,thus,the code starts from forth letter (I might've fucked up and it actually starts from the third.)
WOO,BABY
It was 9-8-7 for me
Any way to make the timer reach 0 faster/remove it?
What do the things in the top left do,the 3 shrine-looking ones?
Talking to ninja moves me to a room where I can open a single book. What do those do?

Last edited:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the mayority is stuck at the code stuff

Meanwhile i am stuck at the end of the last (?) map after getting the last blue orb, i dont know what the hell i have to do to get rid of the people inside the tower and to convert the damn rock into a creature and leave the zone. :confused:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like the mayority is stuck at the code stuff

Meanwhile i am stuck at the end of the last (?) map after getting the last blue orb, i dont know what the hell i have to do to get rid of the people inside the tower and to convert the damn rock into a creature and leave the zone. :confused:
yeah that part was a little hard to find out, you need to find 3 children playing then talk to a man in weapon shop ( not the keepers) then you will follow 1 child and discover he is actually a racoon, after convince racoon to help you it will show you a secret passage to the dungeon (no the people there won't move no matter what)
also no links guys
after get the 3 orbs and do a ritual you will revive a witch that will turn you into a loli for some time (althought only 2 scenes still loli)

Any way to make the timer reach 0 faster/remove it?
What do the things in the top left do,the 3 shrine-looking ones?
Talking to ninja moves me to a room where I can open a single book. What do those do?
There is an item that will make the time 0, but it is limited
the 3 orbs are your main quest after getting them all you will perform a ritual
those books are class change books, you can change class and buy new ones from other town (stay aware that class change means some equipment exclusive will be available/disabled)

Last edited:

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after get the 3 orbs and do a ritual you will revive a witch that will turn you into a loli for some time (althought only 2 scenes still loli)
Ohhh, yeah, yes, i did all the things you say, but not the last part. Where i need to go to do the ritual?. Thanks for the info dude.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i found it, thanks again dude!!

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ohhh, yeah, yes, i did all the things you say, but not the last part. Where i need to go to do the ritual?. Thanks for the info dude.
first place you start the game, also be careful one of the town got a bug that will change the main quest so just go straight to the first place up there which is not a town ( there is an item that can teleport you but again don't overwrite any last save because of that bug)i always save every event it happens so my lost was not that big

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

first place you start the game, also be careful one of the town got a bug that will change the main quest so just go straight to the first place up there which is not a town ( there is an item that can teleport you but again don't overwrite any last save because of that bug)i always save every event it happens so my lost was not that big
Ok then!

avallonchild

Reputation score

yeah that part was a little hard to find out, you need to find 3 children playing then talk to a man in weapon shop ( not the keepers) then you will follow 1 child and discover he is actually a racoon, after convince racoon to help you it will show you a secret passage to the dungeon (no the people there won't move no matter what)

So i've gotten the mirror from the man in weapon shop. Followed the 1 child and talked to raccoon. He doesnt show me anything at all. I've also tried to return the mirror to the man in the weapon shop. Still no secret passage or something.

Is there something that i am missing?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So i've gotten the mirror from the man in weapon shop. Followed the 1 child and talked to raccoon. He doesnt show me anything at all. I've also tried to return the mirror to the man in the weapon shop. Still no secret passage or something.
Is there something that i am missing?
Apparently, you need to go sleep at the inn after returning the mirror. Next day, go to that place in the forest. a tree will be gone allowing you through to the side passage.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One more question dude:

There is no way to me to defeat the Big Demon at the end of the cave? That guy just one shot the loli...

avallonchild

Reputation score

OMG! thank you for the tip. I totally did not think of sleeping in the inn at all...

Edit:
Last question: What is the code for the gate inside the tower?

Last edited: