What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ H:O:T(仮 ] 転生!破滅の魔女メレルデア -淫乱魔女が処女になる日- RJ192183

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 転生!破滅の魔女メレルデア -淫乱魔女が処女になる日- [ RJ192183]

If anyone's still wondering, the incredibly overpowered sword in the stone, the incredibly overpowered War Maiden job class, and ending 8 are all obtained in a virgin playthrough. If you stay on track, you'll eventually receive a notification right before the final boss fight (specifically, the miniboss fight that rewards the key to the final boss room); you can pull out the sword in the stone then.

Not sure about ending 2 yet, but the only particularly particular-seeming "virgin only" event is the virgin auction in the second-last city. If that's true, then end2 and end8 probably can't be obtained in a single playthrough.

evil_b

Reputation score

i'm totally lost on what to do in the island (3) with the tower

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've played for around 15 minutes and i already love this game with his humor and charme. My balls exploded as soon as i saw there are 100 (!!!) placeholders for GC scenes. Let's see if it's worth it. <3

Edit: Now i stuck.^^ I'm unable to understand this riddles. What the hell does this mean? 番号はヨンイチキュウだつた

Edit2: I just used ever listed code i could fine in this thread and luckily 506 was the answer.^^

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well... I've just reached the tower and there's 4 or 5 people on a small room, where there's a girl blocking the way.
What to do now?

Edit* Nvm, I got it!

Edit** I've just reached the following riddle: 悪くないのに謝っている麺は?(ひらがな3文字)
According to davidor's full list the answer is ごめん
Just where the hell is the ご character ?!
Mind sharing what you did With the rest of us. Stuck at the same Place..

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mind sharing what you did With the rest of us. Stuck at the same Place..
Return to the last visited town and speak to a man in the uper left corner of the weapon shop. After that leave the weapon shop and go to the east part of the town. There should be a scene now with the 3 children. If you can move again return one more time to the town and sleep in the inn. You should be fine now.

Edit: I need help, please. I'm stuck at the tower door too. This are the codes i already tried.

419, 827, 153, 493, 987, 923, 135, 506

This is what the door says: 番号は二一ゴ一ロクだつた

Edit2: Aha! 256 was it! I think i know now how it works.^^

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Find no other clothes. XD
The crates Pw also do not go grrr.
And am now at ner ice cave where one nen nen 4-digit pay code give a sol XD.

Find keine andere kleidung. XD
Die Kisten Pw gehen auch nicht grrr.
Und bin nun an ner eis höhle wo man nen 4 stelliges zahlen code ein geben sol XD.

Gehen bei euch die pw die hir jemand für die Kisten geben hat ?
Den bei mir ging nur der am ampfang der rest stimt einfach nicht.

Auch find die die sogenanten anderen kleidungs zenen nicht.
Falsche infos die hir mal wieder geben wurden mit der Kleidung verwirren ein auch noch XD

Und wie oben Beschrieben hab ich die Szene mit dem loli fertig aber da ist ist Eishöhle die pw will mit 4 stelligen code XD

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Und wie oben Beschrieben hab ich die Szene mit dem loli fertig aber da ist ist Eishöhle die pw will mit 4 stelligen code XD
Bei mir hat der Code 1358 funktioniert. Versuch es mal.

Can someone help me? I'm in the final castle on the first floor and i can't open a closed door which asks for a word i think. It seems this time i must solve the riddle cuz i can't find another way to progress.

こわ~し`‥女力ゞ隠したをみつけてみよう"
艶光用の石板風木の板にはそう書かれていた

Any ideas? I have 3 spaces to fill.

Edit: Got it, it was already listed on page 4....タオル.

Last edited:

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any planned translation for this game?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save for this? I don't know if I'm retarded or what-not 'cause I can't figure out what to do with the gates, still stuck at the first one...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save for this? I don't know if I'm retarded or what-not 'cause I can't figure out what to do with the gates, still stuck at the first one...
Try one of this codes:

290, 419, 827, 153, 493, 987, 923, 135, 506, 256

If you encounter a door which requires something else try this:

帽子に隠れている生き物は?(ひらがな2文字) うし
手袋に隠れている色は?(ひらがな2文字) くろ
あるけどない食べ物は?(ひらがな2文字) なし
扉の影に隠れている生き物は?(ひらがな3文字) とかげ
お口から出る首って何?(ひらがな3文字) あくび
悪くないのに謝っている麺は?(ひらがな3文字) ごめん
どうしても中心が食べられない食べ物は?(カタカナ4文字*「ー」含む) ドーナツ
タヌキの宝箱を開けると何の箱になる?(ひらがな4文字) からばこ
虎は虎でも平たく薄い虎は?(カタカナ4文字) トランプ
お風呂で折るものはなに?(カタカナ3文字) タオル

Does someone know the devs want to put additional content into the game or is it done?

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm fairly convinced that the number passwords are either randomized or taken randomly from a pool, so knowledge of goroawase or kana-matching should be better than a plain list of answers. There should be a list for what kana corresponds to which number back in page 2, as well as a list for the north/south/east/west maze you eventually have to get through.

The gist of it is that all passwords that require number inputs always have the answer directly stated, though probably not obviously. Something that needs 419 may give you よんいちきゅう or something like that.

Passwords that require word inputs are fixed, apparently, so no problems there.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yep, imma need a full save here, even if you guys tell me in my face what to do I still can't figure out what to do with these damn gates. Can't speak japanese, don't have the time to start learning it any time soon either...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yep, imma need a full save here, even if you guys tell me in my face what to do I still can't figure out what to do with these damn gates. Can't speak japanese, don't have the time to start learning it any time soon either...
Do you even lift? Mah boi, this riddles are what all true warriors strive for.

Here you go:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do you even lift? Mah boi, this riddles are what all true warriors strive for.

Here you go:
Bro, I know what you're saying, and I've looked at the sentence it says in-game and compared with all the others posted in this thread, yet none actually match it. I want to explore this game by myself yet the end seems oh so far away like the distant horizon.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm guessing it's one of the number gates, since the word gates are fixed. The number gates are largely randomized (reloading changes the question and answer) so there can't be a specific guide... Kana-matching or being able to read the actual sentence (either with a machine translator or manually) are about the only ways to solve those for non-english speakers.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you enter the witches castle? It has no circle o_O ive been to all the towns and not sure how to proceed now.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there another save file of this game? for some reason the save from above doesn't work

WolfesH

Lurker
Reputation score
dldb is died, some have the save full of this game? please