What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ H&Stock ] H&ストック Pink Salon Roll Payment THE GAME ピンサロール ペイメント ~借金返済GAME~ RE173803 RJ173803

Aswiri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [173803] ピンサロール ペイメント ~借金返済GAME~

There is no man in the suit, which should invite to the studio( please, share a savegame with progress

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a walkthrough...this game is weirdly difficult >_>

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is no man in the suit, which should invite to the studio( please, share a savegame with progress
he will pop as a rare guest in the pink candy, ~lv10+ (and i thinks he never pop before the yuria kidnap event)

Can anyone post a walkthrough...this game is weirdly difficult >_>
the 4/5 first day are hard because they need a good management in life/stress, but after some lv, that become prety easy

a good way after work when you are low hp and high stress, go get back some hp (bath + drink in the frige (+ buy a 3k drink if not engouh)) and go masturbate to take care of all stress ^^ then sleep, if you sleep with no stress you will get back full HP the morning

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no, im not asking about how to manage stress etc...asking what to actually do to move the story along. What options to choose from when talking to people etc.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no, im not asking about how to manage stress etc...asking what to actually do to move the story along. What options to choose from when talking to people etc.
yea same here, the tiny guy is at the ballpark in the 3rd room, one of the girls is missin at the salon and the brother? is stuck next to the bathroom.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hoo, that a little hard to explain, because that happen depand on that you make lol

i can explain some event :

start working diligently in the office and pink candy

- after 5 consecutive perfect office work you will have the director that ask you to suck him (you have 2 way to make that, having the LV to suck him => *2 salary now in the office or go talk to yuria, she will tell you his weakness to win enven with a low lv, but no *2 salary)

- after that the manager can pop at rare in the pink candy

- when yuria or airi start to talk about a small uncle, go talk to the kid in park, from then you can have the small uncle pop at rare in the pink candy, after having him, go back talk to the kid "scene"

after 10 day or so, yuria will disapear : talk manager => talk king shop => next day yakuza in baseball club => buy the box in the king shop => get it back from trash with musique => go to the warehouse next to it => buy yuria => talk to manager next day => 150k (you will find some thing in her looker)

from after the yuria kidnap event, you are n°1 in pink shop, from here a scout can pop, serve him and that will open the studio for AV

- first AV : win the 8 guy, need lv ~10 better 11/12

next day look the DVD in you room or in the H-Stock TV

from here, go talk to the worker at the office, he will say that he see your DVD => we will now pop in rare in the pink candy => triger the 2th AV

go play baseball, win the room 2, 4+ ball, tlak to the kid "scene", talk to him about the 3th door => go talk the baseball manager => go talk airi => go look 2 time in the trash in your room => the box in the office => behind the ATM => the 3th door => win the game with 6+ cum => find the true small uncle => 120k => triger the 3th AV

can say more, i'm here 16th day..

haaaa i just make pop the brother in the kitchen (i make him pop giving him 5/6 onahole in his drawer), but stopped playing here, will play more later :p)

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any one know what items does the shop sell?? i brought the first two on the list one is food the other is a stress relief ball but i cant figure out what the other 3 item is.

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's your answers

On the first page :
-drinks for life and stress
-punching ball

Second page :
- dildo
- onahole

Third page :
- panty

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Would you be able to share your save file?
some things i make since then :
- get the futa girls
- cuni Airi
- get screwed by the brother
- get used to masturbate by the father
- pissing scene
- need to wait day 34 without shiting for the scat scene
- make the 5th AV (with the bother and father) (i didn't have get the 4th AV, actualy searching how to make him pop)

here the save : View attachment Save2.zip

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Heres my save Still missing 4 scenes two of them are 3rd and 5th av.View attachment Save3.zip

some things i make since then :
- get the futa girls
- cuni Airi
- get screwed by the brother
- get used to masturbate by the father
- pissing scene
- need to wait day 34 without shiting for the scat scene
- make the 5th AV (with the bother and father) (i didn't have get the 4th AV, actualy searching how to make him pop)

here the save : View attachment 22104
I've only seen one futa girl is there more than one?

Last edited:
OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've only seen one futa girl is there more than one?
didn't see more than one nop, maybe in later AV o_O

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

View attachment Save1.zip

here the last save i make

she is a "new game+" save

you start the game playing the twin sister of the heroine, in the 3th bedroom that poped, you can take 600k+ yen from my last game and get back 50% of the xp (will make you start lv 15)

i have 13/14 medal and missed 1 CG

if someone find the CG, tell me plz :p
the medal i think that will be make 10/10 on the 2nd baseball room... maybe :p

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 22114

here the last save i make

she is a "new game+" save

you start the game playing the twin sister of the heroine, in the 3th bedroom that poped, you can take 600k+ yen from my last game and get back 50% of the xp (will make you start lv 15)

the medal i think that will be make 10/10 on the 2nd baseball room... maybe :p
How did you find those other scenes just at the pink salon?

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's your answers

On the first page :
-drinks for life and stress
-punching ball

Second page :
- dildo
- onahole

Third page :
- panty
Thanks

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How did you find those other scenes just at the pink salon?
which one ?

from the first save i given, i just get the scat scene on day 34 => that triger the 4th AV => all 1 to 5 AV => triger the 6th AV

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from the first save i given, i just get the scat scene on day 34 => that triger the 4th AV => all 1 to 5 AV => triger the 6th AV
Where do i start 5(E) AV?? seems i cant find the brother or the father i may have bug..

EDIT FOUND: SLEEP

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

which one ?

I got the 5th but 6th hasn't triggered for me yet.

Usually scat is a deal breaker but this game has so many other good elements i felt like i could over look it.

NVM it showed up. Is it worth doing a re playthrough or is there any new thing to the NG+?

Last edited:
OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NVM it showed up. Is it worth doing a re playthrough or is there any new thing to the NG+?
dont know, i'm a little too lazy to test it lol

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can get that one randomly from talking to Yuria while you're stressed out before the new girl arrives. She puts you into a 69 to relieve your tension.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any tips for the 3rd door baseball/spermball game? Do I just need better reactions?