What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ H&Stock ] H&ストック Pink Salon Roll Payment THE GAME ピンサロール ペイメント ~借金返済GAME~ RE173803 RJ173803

DeathSoul29

Reputation score
Re: [173803] ピンサロール ペイメント ~借金返済GAME~

Hi, im playing the game, but a have a pair of questions.

1: i dont have the kidnapped event, there is something i need to do?.
2: how i change the clothe in the game, there is a way to do this?
3: in pink saloon can you only do blowjob?

Thanks. :p

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What does the AV scout look like? I can't seem to find him after the kidnap event.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

he shows one day up in blowjob bar, just keep progresing storyline

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he shows one day up in blowjob bar, just keep progresing storyline
I did the company director event, finished with the kidnapping, got some yakuza to show up in the house, finished the baseball room no.3 event, and did the kids' event.

Still no scout in the blowjob shop. I am like 4 or 5 days past the kidnapping already.

Is the AV only accessible in the twin sister New Game+?

Last edited:

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the "family" AV in the studio? I did allmost all events, had sex with brother(that is how sims should have been ;) ), did the kidnapping, the boss event, the first and second AV, yakuza visited the house, and i'm lvl 18. Also is the a way to have sex with the father or maybe masturbate next to him? Are there more incest events?
Also i haven't finished the last ball game in the last room! Any advice on that?

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the "family" AV in the studio? I did allmost all events, had sex with brother(that is how sims should have been ;) ), did the kidnapping, the boss event, the first and second AV, yakuza visited the house, and i'm lvl 18. Also is the a way to have sex with the father or maybe masturbate next to him? Are there more incest events?
Also i haven't finished the last ball game in the last room! Any advice on that?
the "family" AV is incest, to get it, buy and sell your panty in the shop, after some (i thinks 5) you will find your father in the shop, that will start the serie of event with the father and will unlock the "family" AV at the end

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks!No wonder i couldn't unlock it, i didn't put any panties on her! :) I like to parade her naked around the house! I wish i could know what they are saying to eachother.The game is playable but their dialogues must also be interesting! ;)