What's new

ACT [ハチハチダヌキ/HachiHachiDanuki] erozld (RJ359093)

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stumbled across this game by pure chance while browsing Twitter one day.

Features:
Female Protag
Game Over Rape
Clothing Damage (Tied to HP)
Monsters (Slimes, Goblins, Spiders, etc...)
Pregnancy

Story:
An Adventurer named "Mio" dreams of getting rich, and sneaks into a dungeon in search of Treasure.
After falling down a pit, she finds a powerful Holy Sword and heads deeper into the unknown.

Gameplay:
It plays similar to a typical 2D Zelda Game, with GOR added on top. The game tracks H Stats, but they don't seem to do much on their own. If you watch a scene for a while, a heart in the top left corner fills up, raising the chances of Mio getting pregnant. If she does, a short scene of her birthing a baby will play before respawning at the last save point. As she gets raped over and over, she'll gain a couple status effects, which seem to raise the chances of getting impregnated even further. These can be removed by an NPC in town. Some scenes can be found around the world too, but they are just slight variations of other GOR scenes.

In the settings, you can enable an Easy Mode, or the ability to revive with full health on death, before triggering the GOR. The game gets very difficult quite quickly, so I would recommend messing with these options as you play.
I'm not quite sure what Easy Mode changes, as the resurrection is enough to get through whatever the game throws your way.

The game features at least four endings, three of which are decided by a single choice at the very end of the game, and the fourth being a reward for finding the 12 hidden treasures through out the world. I don't think the amount of sex Mio has effects the endings in any way.

I played this game without any kind of translation. There are some items I don't understand the use of, but other than that, the game is easy enough to progress in.

And a quick disclaimer: On version 1.0.0 (the version on Cat) playing the game for long periods of time seems to cause your save data to corrupt. I recommend rotating your save files, and restarting the game every once in a while. I have no idea if this has been/will be fixed in any future versions.

・簡易操作説明.png
Controls can be remapped in the F1 Menu! Controls listed based on Xbox Controller, Refer to image for default Keyboard binding.

F1: System Menu
F5: Quick Restart
A: Interact/Jump/Confirm
B: Bomb/Cancel
X: Sword//Lift Pots and Bombs
Y: Bow
LB: Sprint
RB: Guard (Only for projectiles)
Start: Inventory
Select: Settings

Finally, there's something I need help trying find. I've played through the whole game, so it's likely something optional.

In the Dev's twitter post about the game being released, they use this screencap:
FG0VBX_aMAg1swp.png
It is also featured in the trailer on the DLSite page.
It appears to be a cutscene with some sort of dialogue, different from any of the GOR I've seen. It's hard to tell, but it seems like you might even be able to exit the cell by pushing the block in the fence. Implying this is a playable section. But I have no idea where to trigger this scene. The tileset looks like the one used in the underground part of the town, but again, I have no idea how to trigger this from there.
I'm also missing one item, 2nd from the right, in the bottom row, and this screenshot shows 9 total hearts, but I only have 8.
Clearly there's some sort of content that I'm missing out on here, but I don't know if it's because I just can't find it, or because it's literally not in the game.
I'd like some help trying to find it, if we can.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone can provide a full gallery save, I'd appreciate it. I'm stuck on the giant knight boss. He starts emanating purple and I don't have a clue what to do during that phase. EDIT: nevermind about the advice for the boss. For some reason, the bombs just weren't registering during my other runs? Apparently I wasn't placing them close enough, but then, not even a minute after I typed this, the bombs starting working, so, we're good.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And a quick disclaimer: On version 1.0.0 (the version on Cat) playing the game for long periods of time seems to cause your save data to corrupt. I recommend rotating your save files, and restarting the game every once in a while. I have no idea if this has been/will be fixed in any future versions.
Welp, it's too late for me, lost my only save, presumably to this issue. The start of the game is slightly tedious, and I also had an issue with missing text, so I'll wait to see if there's an update before I give this another attempt.

I hope your warning helps someone else though, losing your save data is not fun.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So there's a random chance to be imprisoned upon defeat by the trash mobs. Only question is, how the heck do you escape once you're caught? I've tried every which way to break out before the MC passes out and gets fucked again.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I got stuck after getting the green potion thingie that lets you push blocks. Also my saves got corrupted (you can tell its happened if your stamina from firing the bow does not recover). Your game will brick whenever you try to pause.

OP
Teh Imprisoned

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So there's a random chance to be imprisoned upon defeat by the trash mobs. Only question is, how the heck do you escape once you're caught? I've tried every which way to break out before the MC passes out and gets fucked again.
It seems like this is it. I opened the game and tried it out, and the second mob I killed myself next to captured her. It was different from the one in the screen cap, and I got out by just hiding under the bed after interacting with everything in the room. Now I'm curious how the jail variants work, if they're tied to monster type, or area. I tried killing myself a bunch more after that, probably a good 20-30 times, but it never triggered again...
Also, I'm just guessing, but I think the green bag item, the one that's free in the shop, and that I think you need to grab in order to even leave the town, I think having it on might prevent getting captured. I played through the whole game with it on, since I didn't know what it did. translating the text just implied that it prevented something, but I didn't know what. While trying to trigger the capture sequence, I turned it off, and it was able to be triggered. But, either my luck is just really bad (which it usually is), or it's VERY rare, like, once in a playthrough kind of rare.
I still want to find out more about this mechanic, but I don't have the time to just throw myself at mobs over and over again right now.
P.S. The exact monster that I triggered it on, and threw myself at over and over, was the imp, two screens to the right from the south exit of town.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't know about Capture, I got captured once and got out by talking to the bed a few times. Then you basically knock out the imp and grab your stuff and gtfo. I was hoping to trigger it again to see if there were scenes related.

Also, English is apparently bugged, in more ways than one. So don't use it unless the dev fixes it.

I have no idea what most of the items do. THe 'free' bag need to progress I assumed prevented h-attacks, but maybe it prevents pregnancy? I'm really not sure.
The third item in the shop that's 300, an hourglass, no idea what that did after I bought it.
In the underground you can prostitute and also bath in the lake for a scene. Also you can get a discount and an H scene for that shopkeep.
Who by the way, sells (From left to right) an item that I believe is a suicide mechanic, an item that inflicts the first debuff which I think increases the rate at which your lust grows, and an item that causes the womb sigil debuff, which increases lust over tmie.

I bought the last item from him for 500 and I have no idea what that one does either.

Also I have no idea exactly how to increase the vaginal hearts. I BELIEVE it's by overall number of partners, because I have over 10k of each ero stat, and all the hearts for the curse and breasts, and only 2 hearts for her vagina.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do not play the game in engish mode (press f1 go to top left, select settings, then game screen and make sure the language settings option is set to japanese and then click ok at the bottom right of the prompt). English mode prevents you from selecting choices.

There is also a noob tunnel like in metroid. The J key is by default the run button. You need to hold run button and jump to make it past the gap between the grass block and the upper cave area.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it's finally out, huh. This one has been on my radar.
Question, do the scenes have variety? or is it like Ebisen's Trouble Travel in the sense that yes, scenes look superb and are pixel art which is awesome, but all the enemies trigger the same scene over and over?
Also fockin shiet does it run slow as balls

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not play the game in engish mode (press f1 go to top left, select settings, then game screen and make sure the language settings option is set to japanese and then click ok at the bottom right of the prompt). English mode prevents you from selecting choices.

There is also a noob tunnel like in metroid. The J key is by default the run button. You need to hold run button and jump to make it past the gap between the grass block and the upper cave area.
This^
I was having trouble getting out or doing ANYTHING because my game was set to english by default. (And by english, there were literally no words or choices displayed Lol). Changing it to english gave me the option to hide under the bed. Thanks for the help!

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game has the worst default controls ever
Ah dude, if you're playing the game on a keyboard, it's a literal goddamn nightmare. You're WAY better off playing the game on a controller. The controls on a pad are still not the best at all, but leagues better than keyboard. A quarter way into the game I just went fuck this and plugged in my xbox pad, instantly had a better time.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
So... how are you even suppose to beat the dried? Spores just keep circling around until you're dead, and you can't dodge them, because there's no room to move?!

Also, the save I got from here doesn't have the boss scenes or is it something game locked, that you can only see when facing the bosses?

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So... how are you even suppose to beat the dried? Spores just keep circling around until you're dead, and you can't dodge them, because there's no room to move?!

Also, the save I got from here doesn't have the boss scenes or is it something game locked, that you can only see when facing the bosses?
Use the shield skill (I use controller, so it's R1 for me) to block the spores, then shoot it with an arrow when it pops out.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fuck yes thanks

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you so much I had gotten stuck cause of this, you can also rebind the controls using one of those menus!

chaosryona

Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to select anything but the sound options in the setting screen neither on english or japanese.