What's new

ACT [ haguruma-biscuit] ハグルマビスケット GANBARE! Tentacle がんばれ★触手くん~異世界に転生した俺は触手生物になってたので無双する~ (RE175995, RJ175995)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175995] がんばれ★触手くん~異世界に転生した俺は触手生物になってた&#12

If anyone hasn't found this yet, its been shared over at anime-sharing. Just google the name of the game, and its approximately result #4.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175995] がんばれ★触手くん~異世界に転生した俺は触手生物になってた

If anyone hasn't found this yet, its been shared over at anime-sharing. Just google the name of the game, and its approximately result #4.
Or, you know, the Mega link earlier in this thread.

Pretty short and easy game, but good animations. VNR's OCR module lets you read the text - as I recall, the upgrades on the menu screen are attack, defence, speed, tentacle speed, life, and the new abilities on the right are shoot one tentacle before the last has retracted, spin mouse wheel to spin tentacle, longer distance tentacles, mash left click for a flurry of tentacles and extra flashes (using right click).

It seems you wake up one day to find you've turned into a tentacle beast and been transported to a strange world. After smashing up the furniture, the innkeeper girl arrives to find out what all the noise is about...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a very short game, but here's a save with everything unlocked if you just want to see the animations and be done with it. It's so similar to one of the Nekobato games that I'm surprised to see it's from a different creator.

Attachments

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Coincidentally the author released a new version today. But it seems there is no new content.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or, you know, the Mega link earlier in this thread.
Was that what that text file was?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was that what that text file was?
you have mastered an art.
i dont know if its sarcasm or not.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game deserves more sales than it has because it's far off from the trend that recent ACT games follow.

... But I can only give so much. :(

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If there is a "best h-ACT game of the month" award, I think this one deserves it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How to use the save file?

Edit: Nvm, after putting the file, you need to Load first before the gallery content shows up.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

While I don't agree with that practice... I also don't agree with letting people sit around and beg for links. Seriously, do you think the rest of us have nothing better to do than to crawl the net looking for something you can fap to? Either find it yourself or wait quietly.
Alright, point taken.
Also, stop throwing around petty neg-reps or you might find your ability to do so removed.
If you're talking to me still, I haven't neg-repped anyone in this thread.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game has apparently received an english translation? I saw a youtube video where all the text was in english.

bullrulz21

Reputation score

I can't get the save file to work at all :/
I can't actually save progress myself either so I don't know what's going on but save and load are just totally busted.
I redownloaded it, downloaded it fron another source but neither fixed anything.
Anyone an idea? :eek:

kka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has apparently received an english translation? I saw a youtube video where all the text was in english.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE175995.html

Let's call it engrish. :D The trial was also translated.

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't get the save file to work at all :/
I can't actually save progress myself either so I don't know what's going on but save and load are just totally busted.
I redownloaded it, downloaded it fron another source but neither fixed anything.
Anyone an idea? :eek:
Launch it as an Admin, should fix it like it did for me.
First press the Buttom Left Button in the Main Menu so it sets up a save.ini. After that use the Buttom Right to Load the completed Savedata when pasted in the Folder before. Can be done while the Game runs, just check for the Gallery If it worked.
I hope I got Left/Right right, not understanding a speck of Japanese. :D

Played through the Game myself after not knowing what I did wrong. The Animations were quite enjoyable, +Rep for the Link and save (which I had to use because I launched it normally at that time, lol).

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is there a download of the english version or?

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

On English dlsite it says the game has an update on May/18/2016, but there is no mention about that on Japan dlsite. I wonder what happen?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
English version of the game just got posted on torrent sites.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
English version of the game just got posted on torrent sites.
I'm not seeing it on the usual torrent sites, do you have a bit more than that so that I can find it?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm not seeing it on the usual torrent sites, do you have a bit more than that so that I can find it?
I'll PM you the torrent website link. Anyone who wants the english version torrent site link can PM me for it (it's no skin off my back really).

Status
Not open for further replies.