What's new

ACT [青色ハッキョウダイオード ] プリンセス・オブスィーン ~色欲に墜ちるエルフの姫~ (RJ197342)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maker of D e p r a v i A and Blood Rush

gameplay is super easy, top/down shooter, hot art like as the others. as of now just GOR but there was and event with Hand job with no way around, has both spirte and CG animation. I'd guess on there being gore/vore as all the other games have had it but maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ197342 (Princess Obscene)

I'd guess on there being gore/vore as all the other games have had it but maybe....
If there is I hope it's not as central to the content as it was in Blood Rush. Blood Rush seemed like that's all it was about, and it's a shame because I like the guy's art. Just from the pics it doesn't look like he is advertising it as gore, but I can't read moon runes so...

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Although it is not side scroll this time it is a CF 2.5 made action game. Ah, but it is not ryonaague. I want to make hard ryonaaga, but in order to disassemble a girl or spill the brain plasma, I need to charge Ryona Power, so I think I will go with a normal erotic action in my next work.
Looks like he's taking a break from the more extreme content with this one.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay finally a work from him that is not both ryona and gore!!! Still has vore tho :/ . Oh well.:D

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A little update, for those that still remember this game coming out. It was originally supposed to come out sometime at the end of last month, but it seems there were some issues, so it was delayed a little bit.
But they gave us a release date now. The game should come out the 7th of this month. Since the time zones are different, my guess is that it might come out tomorrow night, but if not then, then probably sometime Friday.

Edit: I meant my guess would be Friday night, and if not, then probably Saturday. I can't dates.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score

No "loli" tag, I suppose they get their looks by their "elf/fairy" ethnicity; so is it fine then by forum rules?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No "loli" tag, I suppose they get their looks by their "elf/fairy" ethnicity; so is it fine then by forum rules?
The rules of the forum are to er on the safe side.

It's "If it look like loli, it's loli".

In doubt, I'll suggest asking a modo / admin.

I remember game where the girl was petite but not obviously loli - said so by the dev, or small because she was a dwarf (albeit, not the kind with big man like beard), but got considered as loli here for safety reason.

Reputation score

Wait hold on, are we really considering this character to be a loli? She looks young, but I have no idea how anyone could see her proportions and think "she's a child." Both characters have fairly large breasts and wide hips. Being drawn in a chibi style does not automatically make them lolis.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait hold on, are we really considering this character to be a loli? She looks young, but I have no idea how anyone could see her proportions and think "she's a child." Both characters have fairly large breasts and wide hips. Being drawn in a chibi style does not automatically make them lolis.
Do you really want to discuss this until you get a lecture about how things are working here or the thread gets closed because someone had enough of it?

Not worth it at all, the game is available anyway after ~24h on the net if it's not a complete fail.

Reputation score

I'm just pointing out that the form rules have been becoming more draconian lately. I understand being careful, but it's starting to get to the point of absurdity. If this character is considered loli, then apparently my girlfriend is also a loli and I need to go turn myself into the police.

silverslayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just pointing out that the form rules have been becoming more draconian lately. I understand being careful, but it's starting to get to the point of absurdity. If this character is considered loli, then apparently my girlfriend is also a loli and I need to go turn myself into the police.
I'll have to as well, my girlfriend also looks young maybe because shes 4ft 7 and slender and hasn't really aged in the last 12 years XD . personally I don't like loli but this really doesn't look like it, but rules are rules I'm sure another site will have a link if its not allow to be here.

Reputation score

Got my hands on a copy of the game and there are definitely some characters who can be seen as loli. Guess I just need to wipe the egg off my face and move on, erring on the side of caution was the right choice.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a link on animesharing but it appears to be broken? Like it goes part 1, part2, part 3, THEN part 5!? :eek:

Either way I'm sure this game will pop up on the usual sites eventually.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

There is a link on animesharing but it appears to be broken? Like it goes part 1, part2, part 3, THEN part 5!? :eek:

Either way I'm sure this game will pop up on the usual sites eventually.
They started to separate links.. It's intentional. I'm not sure why they're doing it, but okay. I pmd them on why they were doing it, and they banned my account lol

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone would be so kind as to pm me the game, i would be a happy fapper, babes. :D

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They started to separate links.. It's intentional. I'm not sure why they're doing it, but okay. I pmd them on why they were doing it, and they banned my account lol
I can understand the underhandedness of making money via separate links but there's no part 4 link. It skips from 3 to 5.

Edit: yeah just tried all the links on animesharing... definitely needs that part 4 :(

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The rules of the forum are to er on the safe side.

It's "If it look like loli, it's loli".

In doubt, I'll suggest asking a modo / admin.

I remember game where the girl was petite but not obviously loli - said so by the dev, or small because she was a dwarf (albeit, not the kind with big man like beard), but got considered as loli here for safety reason.
I don't think you can get out of "loli" by using the different race excuse, just like how you can't by saying she's actually 1000 years old. If she looks like a loli by human standards, she's a loli.

Base the Dlsite images though, she ain't loli. Her cutesy tiny sprite kinda pushes her towards that end more than she actually is but its still not enough to be loli.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Isn't one of the mods there in AS doing that stuff? Posting games in parts and with links that make you go through ads, basicly taking advantage of us perverts.

He is a mod so he can ban anyone who calls him out on his bullshit and besides what he and we are doing is pirating hentai games so we really don't have any moral highground here. Abuse of position at least from moral perspective but there's no real rules against this corrupt behavior. Can't help it.

Anyway just gotta hope there's a torrent soon.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there's a new link on AS that works if anyone is interested