What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker [ハナメール/Hanameru] 紺碧の航跡 終焉の塔と詩を紡ぐ少女 (RJ385141)

Nepko-

Reputation score
RJ385141_ana_img_main.jpg

NOTE: The current game on DLSite is an unfinished product released as a paid trial version. The Developer has estimated the full released on May, 2024. You can buy the game now to try early content out (Beware of bugs and unfinished content). Additionally, those who have bought the Trial Version can immediately download the game on full release without paying. It's basically Early-Access, I guess.

Story
- In the remote village of Karam, deeply isolated from the outside world, lives Yurika Varnaas, a naive and innocent young girl. Since her birth, she has lived a normal life with a few friends of the same age who have the mysterious power of poetry. On the day before the upcoming Inazuki Festival, the annual festival of the village, the girl and her friends continue their daily adventures in the village. But unbeknownst to anyone else, danger is quietly looming over them...|
The developer is apparently writing a novel on Ci-en that world builds the universe of this game. I haven't read it myself since it's only in Chinese/Japanese and would rather not attempt to read it with a translator, but if you're somehow interested then it's there somewhere.

Content
image-web.png

• Standard RPG Maker controls
  • Main heroines are voiced (two characters) DLsite preview videos showcases some.
  • Game will feature a lot of L2D, including standing picture
    Face expression samples:

Non-cropped can be found in the last two seconds of the DLSite video trailer
    hanameru3.gif
    A peaceful, everyday village is suddenly attacked by mysterious men, ordinary-looking bandits. They seem to be searching for a certain hidden treasure in the village. The leader of the bandits seems to know Yurika's father, Juon. What is the cause of this...?
    Yurika escapes under the cover of the villagers, but there is no way she can escape so easily, and if she is unlucky enough to be caught by the enemy, what awaits her is a cruel reality unlike the warm everyday life in the village...
    Source:
  • Focuses on Rape, Netorare, Prostitution, etc. Dev mentions a few Pure Love scenes will be included, however. H-Scenes will be animated as well. Unknown if all or only a few
  • "Power of Poetry" seems to be a kind of power that, unsurprisingly, uses words. She recites some cryptic language when using it. Gameplay-wise, Yurika can use this power to cast attack "magic" or heal/buff allies.

Revealed content has got me very interested in the end product. The protagonist is exactly my type and the L2D animations look really good. Looking forward to it

Last edited:
OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Got done playing the latest Trial Version. Just some other thoughts I wanted/felt fitting to add here instead of the OP.

MTool did not like this game, at least for me. It may have been because the game was bundled in both Japanese and Simplified Chinese (you pick at the start which you want), but some story dialogue would not be translated properly, so I had to use Textractor alongside it. Hopefully it wont be an issue on product release

Game_q7seDMOrP8.png
Also potential for the game to have a Corruption system? Just assuming the "Shame" in this menu might be that. This was not mentioned in articles (as far as I know) so I wont add it to the OP yet until it's confirmed. Hype if it is

Current Trial version only features the very early game (It has no H-content yet and the playtime wasn't even 30mins).
Game seems to focus a lot on the story; I sort-of forgot for a moment I was playing an R18 rpgm game. A lot of focus on fleshing out story events and dialogue. Overall it's looking to be a quality game if dev continues like this

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I'd say the "Shame" is indicative of corruption in itself. In a lot of games "shame" is more like "indecency" (but in reverse). For most games, "shame" reflects a character's willingness to wear revealing clothing. It can and usually does tie into some level of corruption but as a concept it's not quite the same thing, IMO.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Not sure if I'd say the "Shame" is indicative of corruption in itself. In a lot of games "shame" is more like "indecency" (but in reverse). For most games, "shame" reflects a character's willingness to wear revealing clothing. It can and usually does tie into some level of corruption but as a concept it's not quite the same thing, IMO.
If that's how you see how the term should be used, then that's cool.

As I see it here with how the game lists it, the value starting from 100 makes it seem indicative of a conventional "corrupt"/"lewd"/"perverted" counter.
But who knows. Just have to wait and see

you might want to add the RJ number to the title.
Forgot about that. Thanks

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
If that's how you see how the term should be used, then that's cool.

As I see it here with how the game lists it, the value starting from 100 makes it seem indicative of a conventional "corrupt"/"lewd"/"perverted" counter.
But who knows. Just have to wait and see
Acerola games use a similar mechanics, they pretty much have some kind of corruption values that start at zero, then go up, and some shame/inhibition value starting at 100 that then goes down.

OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Acerola games use a similar mechanics, they pretty much have some kind of corruption values that start at zero, then go up, and some shame/inhibition value starting at 100 that then goes down.
Oooh, I see. Never tried Acerola games yet. Though I wonder if the developer is going to make the mc that depraved.

It's certainly a possibility if there are two or more values for H-event conditions like other games such as acerola's stuff, but Shame is the only one here unless more is added (or this could even be removed entirely.) I guess I'm fine with whatever happens!

pompom10

Reputation score
new demo update is out, having curiosity to see the content without a dollar to spend on but probably best to wait for final update

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They released it on dlsite. Seems Mtool is still having an issue unfortunately. Tried to get texthooker to work but I'm not savvy enough for it unfortunately.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please update the OP with more gameplay information before I move this over.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well fuck this game 2 hours in without even seeing anysort of H and the game borked and wont allow me to select the bed anymore for her to sleep past the night, after reloading a save. So goddamned pissed off.

Managed to fix it. I had put all the save files in a different folder, restarted the game and go through the tedious beginning once your allowed to save I saved. Put the original saves I had back and overwrote everything and then it fixed the bed options.

Last edited:
OP
Nepko-

Nepko-

Reputation score
Please update the OP with more gameplay information before I move this over.
They released it on dlsite. Seems Mtool is still having an issue unfortunately. Tried to get texthooker to work but I'm not savvy enough for it unfortunately.
Actually, for anyone wondering, the released game right now isn't the "Product" version; it's a paid Advanced Trial released on DLSite. I guess there's likely to be bugs and unfinished content if you plan to try it out.

Probably does not count as complete to be moved over, but if we're counting it then I'll update the OP. Going to do it anyway when I find the time to play this new "Advanced Trial Version"
The subsequent articles released after I made the OP didn't really reveal too much for me to work with, so I probably have to try it myself.
nexon_client_hp5B8YLRGh.png

Yea.. even on the previous trials released on Ci-en, Mtool really has trouble with this game. It could be because there is both Chinese and Japanese in it? Not sure.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, okay. It's one of those kinds of releases. You're fine then.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I swear this game is literally the most tedius RPG ever.
The shiny art is great but development/story/progress wise its shit.
There's no symbol or marking and the only clue to find the area where ya wanna go is through the bed.

o_O Mtool is a must for this one.
Aside from that... the cheezy way of how the gameplay shows area's makes me cringe in alot of ways.
(Since I played too many rpg's its slooow SUper SLOW I rather play the old rpg's despite the crappy Cg's at least the speed and story progress isn't tedius like this URAAHH.)

But most of all (STAMINA SYSTEM while roaming.)

This is probably the worst thing a developer could add to a game as widely built as this... [There's a reason why everyone in genshit hated this.] XD

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do on the beginning of the second day? The bed hint says nothing and I can't find a way to trigger an event.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you don't have any hints at the bed, I think it's because you're pretty much done with the available content. I mean, you should be able to access the mountain that's directly right of Yurika's house (which is where you are supposed to go, story wise), but at least in the trial version there don't appear to be any triggers for what's actually supposed to happen there, and many accessible locations are simply empty maps (that is to say, no enemies, pickups, or otherwise interact-able objects).

A bit of a shame there's literally one "H" scene in the demo, but there's still a surprising amount of polish in the game. Definitely wouldn't recommend playing the trial if you're after H content though.