What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

Hunter X

Reputation score
today I went on the 14th, I already had new clothes, now there are no tears (I made some mistakes, but then I erased it from her mind, like MIB lol), she is more intimate nowadays, the other functions of the guy's cell phone are figurative, Or will they work as the days go by? In theory, that's what I thought. *sorry for my english using google translator*

It's only the test versions that are like that, your regularly paying a subscription to support the developer and get a preview of new things (also the cheats without needing a mod). You only have to buy the game once on DLSite to get any of the regular updates. 1.34 or 1.45 are out there. Asking for links, or posting links for a game like isn't allowed.
I add 2 verses to 1.34 and 1.41. In the end I chose only version 1.34, since it came naturally with the cheat to fill or empty the heart manually, without all that hours and days pleasing loli.

Ok, I'll try and handle this one misplaced comma at a time.
"This game has incredible potential" - Yup.

"too bad it comes in slices" - That's because as time goes on new ideas pop up.

"like, I don't know how the ideas for the game come about" - Time, thinking power, ideas from other sources.

"but I think that leaving the old versions obsolete" - That's literally the difference between something old and something new. If you update the old version, it's no longer the old version. Also, incomplete thought. Work on that.

"a shot in the obviously the game was not made to give to charity ,but imagine who bought the old versions and who will have to buy the updated versions" - Good going, you discovered the obvious but why is this a question? To answer it though, "customers". Unless you didn't mean "imagine" and meant "think of" in that case, that's just how business works.

"Like buying a cell phone with programmed obsolescence" - Except that's exactly what you do, when a cellphone and really any electronic is released to the public it's already obsolete. There's already something better in the works or already in testing phase. Not to mention they sell older, even more obsolete cellphones to match customer's usage. Again, it's called business.

"It must be because I'm old, hence my attachment to my test version" - Nothing to do with age, just your mentality. Pointless to be attached to something old when there's the same thing but with more content available......but logic rarely ever dictate what we are attached to. I have the old, free versions of MWO series on my computer despite paying for the newer versions.

"<last sentence>" (shut up, i got lazy) - Possible someone might do it, but that would not be a "kind soul" it would be a freaking saint to put in the work for an obsolete version instead of doing so for an updated version. Chances are incredibly slim but not exactly 0, all you can do is "Hope and wait - Edmond Dantes, FGO"

Posting links for a game that content loli and/or shota isn't allowed.
Patches made for a game and games without such content are indeed allowed.
Everything else you said, I agree with.
Thanks for the kind words, have a great Easter week for you.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
...the other functions of the guy's cell phone are figurative, Or will they work as the days go by?
The phone is only for watching the videos you've unlocked from using record button, on it or the TV.

I tried starting a new game but couldn't resist lying on the bed with her. Then couldn't find a way out so ended up touching her while she was asleep, she wasn't happy.

Goldem_boy

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
LostLifeMod.zip
Como eu uso esse programa, eu uso uma versão bem antiga pra Android e não sei onde arrumar informações sobre o jogo ou com quem conversar sobre sou novo na plataforma

KittyFeet

Reputation score
Ok, I still haven't found anything about this so allow me the question, can anyone tell me what the horns are for? I saw that the horns alternate between different sizes and go from purple to white, how do I enlarge the horns and what is their function? Does the climax have anything to do with it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, I still haven't found anything about this so allow me the question, can anyone tell me what the horns are for? I saw that the horns alternate between different sizes and go from purple to white, how do I enlarge the horns and what is their function? Does the climax have anything to do with it?
I'm pretty sure it's been indirectly mentioned, but that's pretty much.....frustration? It grows as you make her climax without insertion. Once they get to certain size and you've gotten the other requirements, she will initiate the cowgirl position during the ending of day scene. It might have other functions now, the last beta I played was when the bathroom was introduced.

KittyFeet

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure it's been indirectly mentioned, but that's pretty much.....frustration? It grows as you make her climax without insertion. Once they get to certain size and you've gotten the other requirements, she will initiate the cowgirl position during the ending of day scene. It might have other functions now, the last beta I played was when the bathroom was introduced.
Got it, I read on other forums that the pink color means she accepts to do > the purple color means she accepts penetration > the white color is when penetration has already happened.

O The size of the horns range from 0-5, probably represents the amount of horny.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
How to install and run?
If you mean the mod you probably don't, it's for a very old version of the game. The test versions of the game have cheats, or if you do have the old 1.1 version the mod comes with...
Instruction:
Place the right version file into the game folder.
Then run the game using the modified swf by either using a flash player or simply opening the swf with the game exe.

Modifications:
Changed the in-game hotkeys to do something more useful.

Num+ : Stamina +10
Num- : Stamina -10
PgUp : Eject +10
PgDn : Eject -10

Game already has cheat mode (Home+E) built in to modify everything else.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
The Home+E does not work.
This was made a while ago, the game might come with it's own...
[END] = CheatMode On / Off
[HOME+C] = Unlock all videos
[HOME+X] = Lock all videos
[/](NUM) = Reroad external files (TXT Reload)
[Z] = hide UI

--------------------------------------
-. in The GamePlaying
[Backspace] = Player is powerless and sleep / skip the scene
[~] = Unlimited Stamina / Lock the ejaculation (MonkeyMode)
[ . ] (NUM) = ejaculation immediately
] = SP ++
[ = SP --

-.Title
[F12] = Day1
[1~9] = Day X1~Day X9
[F1~F9] = Day10~Day90

>===============
◆ console
>===============
In the Dev version
Press Enter or /
Will open the console
Cheat mode should now be End.

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
is there anything you can do in the bath with her?
Headpats. fingering and hanjob, reverse cowgirl buttjob and sex. If you click the ? top right you can kind of see triggers, I think she has to be horny to actually like it.

tunknownusert

Reputation score
Any hope for the mod to be updated to current version? Just screwed up and lost all progress and the thought of grinding through it again is a major drag

Nvm found an easy fix. Just edited the save file. Back in business now

Last edited:

Quokap

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save for 1.51 please ?
I don't know the walkthrough so she can love me.
Thank you very much for your help.

TastySushi

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me how to unlock the bath scene and cowgirl scene I'm already at the 20th day but i still can't figure out how to play this game, thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Reputation score
Can somebody tell me how to unlock the bath scene and cowgirl scene I'm already at the 20th day but i still can't figure out how to play this game, thanks!
You need to get her (literally) horny by not penetrating her, then she'll eventually start grinding on you instead of the blowjob. See above. Think it's kind of needed for things to go well in the bath. But when she's in there you can try the door to see if you can get in too, click on the clock to advance time. After sex on the bed you might see a bath option next to sleep.