What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Memory is short with you, huh.

I've been supporting this creator for a long time now, admittedly just more Mr Kuwa or vczx or whatever he calls himself. The longer this goes on the more reminiscent this feels of western dev patreons. I figure it's cheaper to just buy the game and wait for the updates, but the unique art he posts, the uncensored variants never get posted anywhere. I sure hope this dev archives all the uncensored gifs and posts them someday, though he has an English blog it feels difficult to convey stuff with him.

Last edited:

heretocomment6699

Reputation score
im new here, how tf do i play the game, im fine with a bit of a grind as long as theres, yknow, progress, but ive been touching her andher heart doesnt seem to be going up, im on day 4 now and her heart just looks like its at the base im on 1.2 btw

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im new here, how tf do i play the game, im fine with a bit of a grind as long as theres, yknow, progress, but ive been touching her andher heart doesnt seem to be going up, im on day 4 now and her heart just looks like its at the base im on 1.2 btw
This game is an exercise in patience. It's not hard to figure out what works best via experimentation, and the game is very blatant when it tells you you've gone too far. Take it slow, don't even think about penetration until you can make her cum, and if you screw up remember that headrubbing in the BJ phase can repair heart cracks.

S3ndcuzz

Reputation score
Hello, I have come looking for information, these days I will have a pc, I want to ask you, does this game work on a 64-bit windows 10? or 32 bit windows 10? I don't understand much about computers

32.gif

UngaBung4

Reputation score
Hello, I have come looking for information, these days I will have a pc, I want to ask you, does this game work on a 64-bit windows 10? or 32 bit windows 10? I don't understand much about computers

View attachment 38468
Should work, I tested here and ran without issues, afaik the game can run from an .exe file or through a .swf (flash) file by using Flash Player Projector.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hey guys how do you get cowgirl position?
If you have the debug version, there's a button on the left. If not, then you have to make her horny enough to initiate it. She needs a certain number of days passed and pistons, then spend several days not having sex with her. get her off, just don't stick your dick in. each day you do this raises a hidden chance for her to initiate cowgirl, with 5 days of abstinence setting it to 100%. Any penetration at all will reset the probability back to 0.

kusahai09

Reputation score
If you have the debug version, there's a button on the left. If not, then you have to make her horny enough to initiate it. She needs a certain number of days passed and pistons, then spend several days not having sex with her. get her off, just don't stick your dick in. each day you do this raises a hidden chance for her to initiate cowgirl, with 5 days of abstinence setting it to 100%. Any penetration at all will reset the probability back to 0.
just for the record, does this method work in 1.2?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just for the record, does this method work in 1.2?
For the record, here is the translated readme that the dev released with version 1.2, detailing how this works. Hopefully this will be sufficient.

Cowgirl occurrence condition:
Horny value is involved

Horny value = craving for meat stick (frustration)
The minimum value is 0 and the maximum value is 5.

Horny value is
In addition to affecting the cowgirl trigger, it also affects Tokiko's masturbation probability.

How to get Horny value:
When Tokiko is in a climax, = Horny + 1, valid only once a day.
However, please note that Horny = 0 if you insert and have sexual intercourse.

Minimum conditions:
The Horny value will not increase unless the following basic conditions are met.

1. The heart container should not be cracked.
2. Must be at least DAY 5 or later.
3. Tokiko has experienced a meat stick with more than 100 pistons in the past.
4. Tokiko does not increase when she masturbates and reaches the climax.

* 1. Cracks can be repaired.
Please continue stroking your head gently at the time of blowjob.

Cowgirl occurrence rate at the time of blowjob:
Horny 1:15%
Horny 2:30%
Horny 3:45%
Horny 4:60%
Horny 5:100%

In other words, climax Tokiko for 3-4 days or more in a row
If you do not insert it, the cowgirl position will not occur.

kusahai09

Reputation score
thanks for translating it! I had thought about reading the readme but it's in chinese
I'll try these steps

joakill69

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does someone know where I can download the new version of lost life?

Sullix29

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Perso, j'ai réussi une fois sans faire exprès, c'est du charabia, et le pire, c'est que je fais pile ce qu'il faut et après 40 jours, toujours rien, aucune initiative de la loli, moi, pas comprendre, chinois, y'aurait-il quelqu'un qui pourrai nous faire un tuto détaillé au lieu d'un écrit s'il vous plaît: '(

inkeddevil

Reputation score
Hey. So I'm trying to run the mod on 1.16 and I don't know what's going on but it just makes my game freeze at the start up. Does the mod not work with 1.16? Thanks

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you aren't running the mod with the version it was meant for then yes, it won't work.

inkeddevil

Reputation score
If you aren't running the mod with the version it was meant for then yes, it won't work.
I'm running the mod "1.1_" with the download version "1.16". That should work right? The mod "1.1_" should work with any of the 1.1 versions correct?

solovinomit

Reputation score
Greetings! Long time lurker, figured its about time I participate a little
1. Been playing this game for a while, since version 1.2 or something, I have never been able to download the no dev version, all my downloads have all the options and videos unlocked, so I havent used the mod at all, but thanks to OP for his/her hard work.
2. I have been trying to increase the heart meter without cheats and, man, you need to be freaking budda to have that kind of patience...
3. Cheating a little in day one I increased the heart meter by having it at 100% making her cum and then increase the meter to 100% again, rinse and repeat until my stamina is 0, then I just pat her a little in the next scene and leave her alone to do as she pleases, this seems to work a little since next day the heart meter starts pretty high, 60+ usually, but if I do the same in the second day, the third day the heart meter goes down a lot, 30+ to 40+. So does anyone knows the rules to increase the heart meter at the start of each day?
Thank you very much