What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By the way, even if you don't get any broken glass effects like 30 days into the game, if you still manage to lower her heart rating from too much sex and during the blowjob phase she'll still give you the bad ending. So even if you progress her heart rating to max if you lower it enough on the same day you'll still get fucked over. And for anyone curious
In the blowjob phase she bites the tip of your dick off and you reset to day 1
Specifically, that will happen if you force her during the blowjob scene. you can make her as miserable as you like, she'll just go back to handjobs with an unhappy face, and then be fine the next day. if you try to force her to give a blowjob in that state however, it's no different to trying to force her in the first few days.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This has now been updated to V1.1
Changes:

Removed clothes will now be placed on the bed.
when changing scenes the removed clothing buttons will not disappear.

New clothes have been added: glasses, a new camisole, school swimsuit.
After a certain number of days these will be worn randomly

Variety of socks and underwear have been increased.
six different coloured camisoles
uniform vest and skirt come in three colours, but only in "appreciation mode"
six swimsuit colours, but only in "appreciation mode"

Added a phone for the protag in the tv scene. this has video function, and may have other functions added later.

Double horsetail hair animation rework in the normal scene.

added a sleep button to the bj scene, letting you skip it.
added a new state, not sure of my translation here, but sounds like if she's pissed at you she'll just play on her phone.
players can now touch (headpat?) her head. this may have benefits.

Appreciation mode is a new thing, seems to involve unlocking videos on your phone, which you can then get to play on the tv. videos are unlocked through play. basically a freeplay mode.
you can lock her heart and climax, her sensitivity is capped to the highest value you've gotten in regular play.
bad-ending yourself will lock appreciation mode, you'll have to unlock it again.

options have been added to hide the heart container and bubbles.
W is now a hotkey that swaps your primary hand, this could already be done in the menu. both hands must be free to switch.

It is now possible to repair heart cracks, though we'll have to figure out how.
endurance cost of ejaculating is no longer fixed at 60%. after playing many days it will become cheaper > so you can ejaculate more than twice.
chest sensitivity increased.
as the number of days goes up she becomes more likely to masturbate.
post-scene heart adjustments have been changed, seems like opinion loss in the bj scene has been reduced?

The update is out on jp dlsite and the creators personal store, still waiting on other locations. haven't seen any downloads yet.

Last edited:

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
any idea if cheats still work?
if not can we have someone try to make a ct file?

Last edited:
OP
H

Hyodra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will take a look at new version when I have time.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
players can now touch (headpat?) her head. this may have benefits.
warm up those hands, people, there's work to be done

yuri bae

Reputation score
found out if you pat her head during the bj scene until you fall asleep you fix one part of the heart container

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heh, her reddening face when you put the phone videos on the tv is kinda cute :>

Cheatmode isn't home+e anymore, anyone found how to access that now?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the dev deliberately removed cheat mode for this version.

She also blushes really cutely when you approach her with high starting heart gauge.

OP
H

Hyodra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated first post with mod for version 1.1

Edit: Oh sneaky. Dev added a save lock when using cheat mode so it wont save progress. Ill just remove that =P

Last edited:

Mayonist

Reputation score
Updated first post with mod for version 1.1

Edit: Oh sneaky. Dev added a save lock when using cheat mode so it wont save progress. Ill just remove that =P
damn... I feel so useless using cheat just to have a sex with a loli 😭.
I swear the heart gauge back to "almost none" when the next day start eventhough I already fill like 25% of the heart with just rubbing her breasts..

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
damn... I feel so useless using cheat just to have a sex with a loli 😭.
I swear the heart gauge back to "almost none" when the next day start eventhough I already fill like 25% of the heart with just rubbing her breasts..
Rubbing breasts got nerfed this version, try rubbing through panties instead, might need to get to 25% heart to avoid that giving you unhappy bubbles. the first few days are basically useless, don't expect much from them until you have more endurance to work with. the day's starting heart depends on how many heart bubbles you produced the last day, and a higher heart gauge makes it easier to produce more bubbles, so you'll find things ramp up fairly fast after day 5 or so, its just a hard slog at first.

loliboy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone give me a link to download 1.1? Would very much appreciate it.

Mayonist

Reputation score
Rubbing breasts got nerfed this version, try rubbing through panties instead, might need to get to 25% heart to avoid that giving you unhappy bubbles. the first few days are basically useless, don't expect much from them until you have more endurance to work with. the day's starting heart depends on how many heart bubbles you produced the last day, and a higher heart gauge makes it easier to produce more bubbles, so you'll find things ramp up fairly fast after day 5 or so, its just a hard slog at first.
So I just need to rub her panties for 5 days and after that, do a vaginal?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I just need to rub her panties for 5 days and after that, do a vaginal?
Depends on heart level. I wouldn't bother penetrating her until you can get her up to about 75% heart, before that its too easy to get lots of unhappiness and crack your gauge. keep in mind she's easily upset at first even at high heart, start with the slowest speed and always be doing something else, like rubbing clit or breasts to keep the hearts coming. As days progress you can experiment with faster speeds, going straight to hardcore will actively slow down your heart gain, which hurts your position for the following days.

Basically the entire trick with this game is to treat it as a seduction, rather than a coerced/rape scenario. Push too hard/fast and you lose, you have to ease her into everything gradually.

Kurowan

Reputation score
I think it's not working anymore for v.1.12. This game got me into going deeper on CE, decompilers and all of that. Ive been struggling so much trying to mod it myself and then found OP had done a mod, although it's not working anymore. My understanding is very basic, and although i can use cheat engine to modify most of the stuff its a pain in the ass doing again every restart as the game is flash. I imagine you rewrote the code for your mod, hope you'd update it or shared how you did it! Ty OP

alex2011

Reputation score
I think it's not working anymore for v.1.12. This game got me into going deeper on CE, decompilers and all of that. Ive been struggling so much trying to mod it myself and then found OP had done a mod, although it's not working anymore. My understanding is very basic, and although i can use cheat engine to modify most of the stuff its a pain in the ass doing again every restart as the game is flash. I imagine you rewrote the code for your mod, hope you'd update it or shared how you did it! Ty OP
It's working fine on my copy, version 1.12. Something that doesn't seem to be, though, is the new video function. I'm in the double digit days and no videos yet.

Kurowan

Reputation score
It's working fine on my copy, version 1.12. Something that doesn't seem to be, though, is the new video function. I'm in the double digit days and no videos yet.
That's because even if your versions is 1.12, if you open the SFW OP posted its the modded 1.1 version, so technically you're playing the 1.1 when video and some other stuff isn't implemented yet.

alex2011

Reputation score
That's because even if your versions is 1.12, if you open the SFW OP posted its the modded 1.1 version, so technically you're playing the 1.1 when video and some other stuff isn't implemented yet.
Video was listed under the change log translated and posted earlier in the thread, that log was for 1.1, which means it should be working on either because they both fall under 1.1. I'm thinking I either haven't done what is required, hard to do when I'm still not sure of the exact requirements, or something is blocking the content, possibly why the cheat system was changed and/or removed from the base game.