What's new

SIM Mod Loli Guro [Happy Lamb Barn] Lost Life (RJ252067) cheat mod

racknarock97

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone can post the rewards of the patreon like the gif and videos or demos please?thanks

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there any new even in this update? Outside of the touching, and the night time BJ/HJ, is there anything else added?

kusahai09

Reputation score
I just discovered this game few months ago, but I can't prevent her heart meter from dropped too hard. Any suggestion on how to maintaining that heart meter so I can fuck her when she wear a swimsuit?

and what about the appreciation mode? I heard about it quite back and I'm wondering if it needs some kind of requirements to unlock it

Last edited by a moderator:

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just discovered this game few months ago, but I can't prevent her heart meter from dropped too hard. Any suggestion on how to maintaining that heart meter so I can fuck her when she wear a swimsuit?
Just take your time with her. Just massage her chest and sides for a few days and don't try to force her to deep throat at night. Also when your character is about to finish at night, try and finish outside, as finishing in her mouth lowers the heart gauge by about 20 points.

kusahai09

Reputation score
Just take your time with her. Just massage her chest and sides for a few days and don't try to force her to deep throat at night. Also when your character is about to finish at night, try and finish outside, as finishing in her mouth lowers the heart gauge by about 20 points.
got it fam, thanks for the advice 👍

Shadow6818

Reputation score
Hi, Im a long time lurker here at this nice community and wanted to share my first mod of a really neat game. It even has English translations built in!
Please support the developers if you like the game.

Warning: This game contains loli so no images. There is also a bit of guro when you get game over.

DLsite:
Dev Blog:

Description: (Google translation)
First-person touch touch FLASH game hand-painted moving images of 30 FPS Free touch touch experience Reaction response depending on the strength of the piston Action change of convenient AUTO and removal of clothes attached to both hands switching
There are two scenes in the current version, "Normal Position" and "Blowjob".
We plan to add new scenes in the next update.
※ Attention: Contains content that makes men feel uncomfortable

Controls
View attachment 22398

In addition there are some secret controls:
Cheat mode: Home+E
Debug info: Home+D
Skip scene: Backspace
While in cheat mode you can also open the console with ' or just press enter

Now for the mod I made. Changed the in-game hotkeys to do something more useful. Everything else can already be adjusted with the cheat mode.
You need to start the game from the swf, not the original exe.

Num+ : Stamina +10
Num- : Stamina -10
PgUp : Eject +10
PgDn : Eject -10

Again please support developers of game that you enjoy.

UPDATE 1.1
While in cheat mode, you can press Home + C to lock stats and Home + X to unlock.
Ver 1.6 not working with cheats, swf freezes even when run itself

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
V1.7 is out on Ci-en, adding new hairstyles for Tokiko. The cowgirl position is due to be released in December.

fabsz

Reputation score
V1.7 is out on Ci-en, adding new hairstyles for Tokiko. The cowgirl position is due to be released in December.
I have been trying to support the dev on Ci-en but no payment method is accepted for me should I just use DLsite points or is there another way?

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
I have been trying to support the dev on Ci-en but no payment method is accepted for me should I just use DLsite points or is there another way?
Dlsite Points works. And the Cowgirl 1.18 will be out on 10th November. The day before Genshin impact Update ;)

beatrga

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Where can I download 1.17 or higher? I'm pretty sure I've already seen everything drom 1.16 and it gets pretty boring

Ranos

Reputation score
You can't find 1.17 or higher at the moment because it's not publicly available yet. At the moment only supporters have access to 1.17.
If you just hop onto the game creator's blog, you'll find at the very first post of the home page that he's expecting to update everything (estimate) on November the 10th.(Keep in mind this is a estimate, and there may be unexpected delays.) The DLsite/DMM version of the will be updated to 1.17, and supporters will get access to 1.18. (If i'm understanding this correctly, 1.18 is probably just a teaser of the new cowgirl position, it probably isn't fully finished,and the full update with the full cowgirl most likely won't be until december or next year.)

The version 1.17 is a relatively minor update, so be prepared to be disappointed. It's pretty much just 2 new hairstyles for the girl.

My best advice is to be Patient. Gems like this game come very rarely, and i'd hate for it to be rushed and not become as great as it can be. Find other sources of Entertainment, theres plenty on the internet. And support the author,if you can.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
Save 100 for 1.6 please?...
you dont really need a save, just use the cheat mod somewhere in this thread, drag the cheat file to the game application for it to work.

On an unrelated note, V1.18 is out, with a hot incomplete Cowgirl scene, Pity that you have to spend 8000 Yen? just to obtain it...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you dont really need a save, just use the cheat mod somewhere in this thread, drag the cheat file to the game application for it to work.

On an unrelated note, V1.18 is out, with a hot incomplete Cowgirl scene, Pity that you have to spend 8000 Yen? just to obtain it...
8000 Yen for something that's incomplete? That's pretty much the reason I don't bother supporting some devs on ci-en, even if I like their work.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's a lifetime total thing, once your record hits 8,000 total in your history you earn access to that special privilege. So if all you've been supporting is 100 Yen all you have to do is keep it up for 80 months.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
It's a lifetime total thing, once your record hits 8,000 total in your history you earn access to that special privilege. So if all you've been supporting is 100 Yen all you have to do is keep it up for 80 months.
Still... 80 Bucks for a Demo? This Happy lamb be tripping balls.

What a waste that his contents are directly up my alley :censored::censored::censored: