Anyone know where I could find it?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There is another game by the same creator called "Good Dream?"
Anyone know where I could find it?
You're looking for a download or the thread for said game?

rampage

Reputation score
Thanks for the release! This was a really fun, challenging game. I got to day 14 and I think I've done everything there is to do in the current version? I was reading over the developer's blogspot and it seems that Patreon subscribers are getting fastracked updates that include new positions and animations? That's what I got from the Google translate.

If so, I think it'll be worth the wait. If I'm missing something please fill me in!

it works u need to rename the cheat .swf data in the same name as the one in the directory and replace it.
turn on cheat mode with End button below Home button.
I can't get it to work either.

I renamed the cheat file LostLife_1.16.swf (after backing up the default one). It is 152kb to the original's 151kb so I know it's different.

I also backed up my safe just in case.

But when I launch the game, everything's normal. End doesn't do anything, Home+E doesn't do anything, Num +- just raises and lowers the volume and Page Up/Down just switches between fullscreen and windowed modes.

I even tried it with a USB keyboard to make sure my laptop's keyboard wasn't trolling me.

Edit: Figured it out. You have to drag the cheat file (LostLife_1.16.swf) over the game's exe and release. Works great then.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was reading over the developer's blogspot and it seems that Patreon subscribers are getting fastracked updates that include new positions and animations? That's what I got from the Google translate.
No, if you've got version 1.16, that has all the content that's in the game so far.
The Patreon rewards are images and gifs of content that will eventually be part of the game, but isn't completely finished yet.

Xillonen

Reputation score
So I decided that I needed a short break from working on JSK games. Looked for a popular game and found this gem. Saw that the cheats don't work on the new version and the tweaking bug bit me again. I decided to deconstruct what was done with prior mod versions to see what needs to be changed.

1.) Used Tengux's GUI parser over in The JSK MEGA Repository to extract the games AS files from the main SWF file (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]). Can be found in the downloads section. Don't mind the errors, we just want the AS files extracted.
2.) Did the same on the Mod SWF file of the same version (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]).
3.) Compared the games AS files against the same version cheat AS files (Beyond Compare)
4.) Found that only key.AS was changed.
5.) Compared the contents of both key.AS files and found that the cheat is super simple to implement.

All that needs to be done is to edit the case "PAGE_UP", case "PAGE_DOWN", case "NUMPAD_ADD", and case "NUMPAD_DOWN" to match what's on the right in key.AS of the new versions. This is super easy to do using JPEX FFDEC.

1.) Just load up the LostLife_1.16.swf (or newer) and look for those cases in the scripts folder under KEY.
2.) First make a mod copy of your SWF with the "save as" button in the upper left.
3.) Use the edit actionscript button on the bottom, make your changes, then use the save button on the bottom, then the save button in the upper left. Congrats, you just made a new mod.
4.) Place your new Lost_Life_mod.SWF next to the main Lost_Life.SWF.
5.) Run your Lost_Life_mod.SWF and enjoy!

And for convenience sake, I attached a copy of the Lost_Life_v1.16_mod I just made with the described method.

EDIT 1) I see that there is a more advanced cheat mod for version 1.14. I'll have a look at that in a bit.

EDIT 2) All done. All of pawp's cheats have been re-enabled for v1.16. New cheat mod attached.

The following is a modified excerpt from pawps's post.

Enables entering cheat mode with Home + E (without save lock).
You can use numpad + and numpad - to increase or decrease your fatigue meter.
You can lock the heart meter by pressing Delete.
You can use PageUp and PageDown to increase or decrease your endurance meter.
I downloaded the "LostLife_1.16_cheat_v2.zip" file and extracted, however, when I launch the game, I always use "LostLife_1.16.exe" so I'm not sure how to run this sfw? Sorry for the newb question.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I downloaded the "LostLife_1.16_cheat_v2.zip" file and extracted, however, when I launch the game, I always use "LostLife_1.16.exe" so I'm not sure how to run this sfw? Sorry for the newb question.
Just place the LostLife_1.16_cheat_v2.swf file in the same directory as the LostLife_1.16.exe. Then open LostLife_1.16_cheat_v2.swf in a flash projector [ , , ].

rampage

Reputation score
Or just drag LostLife_1.16_cheat_v2.swf over the game's .exe and release it. It'll launch with the cheat activated.

Coffee88

Reputation score
When watching a vid on the TV what is the option in the fuck menu under the "myhandL" button and above the "inside" button?
I've been playing for a long time now and I can't unlock it...

lshcll

Reputation score
Please keep discussions in English.
This game is great! Looking forward to update

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No, if you've got version 1.16, that has all the content that's in the game so far.
The Patreon rewards are images and gifs of content that will eventually be part of the game, but isn't completely finished yet.
I've seen the new cowgirl animation and it looks so damn amazing. It seems like it's going to take part during the walking up to blowjob section of the game. So I'm imagining you're going to have to keep her in a good heart mood to have her do that.

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I decided that I needed a short break from working on JSK games. Looked for a popular game and found this gem. Saw that the cheats don't work on the new version and the tweaking bug bit me again. I decided to deconstruct what was done with prior mod versions to see what needs to be changed.

1.) Used Tengux's GUI parser over in The JSK MEGA Repository to extract the games AS files from the main SWF file (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]). Can be found in the downloads section. Don't mind the errors, we just want the AS files extracted.
2.) Did the same on the Mod SWF file of the same version (Tengux's GUI Parser [deconstruct]).
3.) Compared the games AS files against the same version cheat AS files (Beyond Compare)
4.) Found that only key.AS was changed.
5.) Compared the contents of both key.AS files and found that the cheat is super simple to implement.

All that needs to be done is to edit the case "PAGE_UP", case "PAGE_DOWN", case "NUMPAD_ADD", and case "NUMPAD_DOWN" to match what's on the right in key.AS of the new versions. This is super easy to do using JPEX FFDEC.

1.) Just load up the LostLife_1.16.swf (or newer) and look for those cases in the scripts folder under KEY.
2.) First make a mod copy of your SWF with the "save as" button in the upper left.
3.) Use the edit actionscript button on the bottom, make your changes, then use the save button on the bottom, then the save button in the upper left. Congrats, you just made a new mod.
4.) Place your new Lost_Life_mod.SWF next to the main Lost_Life.SWF.
5.) Run your Lost_Life_mod.SWF and enjoy!

And for convenience sake, I attached a copy of the Lost_Life_v1.16_mod I just made with the described method.

EDIT 1) I see that there is a more advanced cheat mod for version 1.14. I'll have a look at that in a bit.

EDIT 2) All done. All of pawp's cheats have been re-enabled for v1.16. New cheat mod attached.

The following is a modified excerpt from pawps's post.

Enables entering cheat mode with Home + E (without save lock).
You can use numpad + and numpad - to increase or decrease your fatigue meter.
You can lock the heart meter by pressing Delete.
You can use PageUp and PageDown to increase or decrease your endurance meter.
Home + E still results in save locking for me.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The easiest way to complete this is just right click both of her breasts and rub for like 10 days until you can consistently bring the heart to half, since you can't do anything useful without getting a bad ending anyway. (About 160 stamina) Once it is half you can now start pressing the panties which will quickly fill the heart meter and basically do anything you want, just do not let the heart meter get super low or you will get the bad ending.

I figured this out and I still don't know if the phone has a real function or just a preview for a future update.
update: ok I see now, a bj video appeared on the phone. i dont know how though.
update: It acts as a recollection/gallery option. You can press the Wifi button on the phone and it will stream on the TV, which then you can click. It gives you freedom over the scene and clothing

Are there any more games at the same level of quality and attention to detail? This one is a gem.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Are there any more games at the same level of quality and attention to detail? This one is a gem.
I don't know whether or not it has the same attention to detail, but I think another game by the same developer is supposed to be released in the next month or so. Here's a link to the Japanese dlsite page, which includes a trailer and a downloadable demo:

impti

Reputation score
I guess Honey Select could fit your description. It demands a player to set up all the the 'details', though. The game gives you full control over the characters and their appearance as well as control over the scene, poses, et cetera.
Not to keep a secret, it's also quite a pain in the ass to install this game and get it to work.