What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ274510_ana_img_maine.jpg
(I even took the effort to edit out the lewds :V)
The English title isn't on the DLsite page, but it is in-game once you switch it over to English mode.

Release
Delayed: possibly late July, 2020
Released: July, 24, 2020

Links & Stuff

The Gameplay
The "main" core of the gameplay outside of the sex is basically just a memory game. Click on the various squares laid out on a board and match them, with the one reaching the goal first winning. This can get challenging, as the board can expand up to roughly a 10x20 grid. Luckily, you also get upgrades in a JSK-esque menu, upgrading things like how long clicked tiles stays revealed, or how long the adjacent tiles are revealed. There are also upgrades that apply to the sex, but those aren't revealed until after you beat all stages of the memory game.

Sex is simple; click and hold the left mouse button over to start an action while moving the mouse to do it (ie. stripping certain garments, fondling, etc). Click the right mouse button while holding the left mouse button to "Auto" that action. If you've played their previous game before, you know what's going on. A new mechanic that was added to this game is the conversation system; you be kind and gentle, or cruel and harsh, with each effecting the princess differently.

The goal is to fill up the girl's heart gauges. As you do actions, your stamina bar decreases at a rate depending on how much/fast you're moving. You are given three days/sessions to accomplish this task, move too fast, too soon, though and you risk filling up an "invisible" failure gauge. Depending on which gauge is being filled you will receive either a heart bubble or a skull bubble from the girl.

Controls
Left-Click: Selections
Right-Click: Auto-mode (sex section only)
Mouse: To mouse things

Story
A princess is trapped in a stele by a demon, please rescue her. The reward is the princess.

Win the princess's heart over after freeing her through the new conversation system, and her body through sex.
◆物語
昔読んだ童話のように、悪い悪魔からお姫様を助け出してください。

封印から目覚めた悪魔(被害者)と魂を賭けた真剣勝負。
生意気な姫様に科せられた呪いとは?
ナマイキ姫様に降りかかる恐るべき解呪の方法。
会話と言う名の魔法でお姫様の心を虜にし、絶倫の性技で肉体を征服しろ!

姫を犬にするか?女にするか?は貴方次第・・・

◆Story
Saving the princess from a demon's hands just like in fairy tales!
You will be dueling your soul competing against a demon who was accidentally awaken by mistake!

As a hero, you are risking your life for none other, but the princess of this kingdom!
She was cursed by the demon into puppy looking, and she needs your help!
In order to be changed back to human, the princess will agree to any of your requests, even the lewd and hentai ones!
While you go on your quest of defeating demon, use the magic --- "Dialogue Decision" to obtain her heart,
and your magnificent sex skills to conquer her body!

You get to make the decision for the princess's future!
You can have her as a pet or have her as your bride...Make sure you choose wisely!

Fetishes
Loli, Kemonomimi

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a fairly recent version of the paid alpha up on nyaa, for those interested. It's uncensored and has English options.

The convo system is extremely useful for getting the most out of your night; not only are there conversation options that occasionally come up like "I still have more stamina", which restore 250 energy, but most compliments and soft orders will also temporarily increase the rate at which she'll emit heart bubbles, leading to more frequent orgasms and more rapidly filled heart containers.

The 1.1 alpha caps out at 4 containers, at which point she's eagerly enthusiastic about anything you're able to do to her. With high enough charisma and endurance you can easily max her out in the first night.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the third day? I've unlocked the first and second days, but have no idea what to do for the ??? one.

OP
Arde645

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to be mean, but this is one of the games with the easiest non-H gameplay parts to just "try-through" compared to a lot of other games. I can see the use of CE during the actual H part just to have fun, but for a memory game?

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not to be mean, but this is one of the games with the easiest non-H gameplay parts to just "try-through" compared to a lot of other games. I can see the use of CE during the actual H part just to have fun, but for a memory game?
Some people are bad at memory games , others don't have the time to grind for all the unlocks and finally there are the lazy one(that's where I stand btw).Also upgrade points are for both the memory part and the H giving you more stamina and talk points with a really easy way to cheat.With fully upgraded H-time skills(1 number to search and modify) you have so much time to enjoy yourself that you don't need to search and freeze stamina and talk points(2 values to search and modify...told you I was f*ing lazy...).

singed33

Reputation score
Damn what a coincidence. Wish I could buy it today already. Day 3 seems to be perfect for ass lovers :love:

topkek

Reputation score
and what's with the uncensored version then, is it a patreon reward for higher tiers?

Reputation score
but he doesn't answer people though...
Be patient.
He had replied on last month's post. I don't know why he doesn't on this month - maybe busy on game selling.

According to his (in Chinese), this game currently is DLsite exclusive. He cannot publicly mention the uncensored version too much atm.
He may release it as patreon sponsor reward that like how he do to Lost Life.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
All i can say is...
THis game is HNNNGG...
needs a bit of furnishing and its abnormally a good game. :oops:
There's english translation on itI am astonished.