What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, her body is cute, but her personality sucks... what an egomaniacal bitch she is (pun intended) well... at least she doesn't bite your dick off I guess.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
Aren't most tsun oujo have this kind of personality? It's almost a cliche.

blerghit

Reputation score
@eurekachan26 You need to use the collar on her after getting 4 purple hearts. That unlocks 5th heart and makes her submit to you completely

Porron77

Reputation score
@eurekachan26 You need to use the collar on her after getting 4 purple hearts. That unlocks 5th heart and makes her submit to you completely
From where ? i don't see any collar. Just the one she's wearing in the left menu

The Enemi

Reputation score
Im stuck on the 3 hearts and idk how to get the 4th heart in Dog Princess And Demon Stele. I tried possible ways but it only get 3 heart max

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
*step back ton enjoy the incoming hammer*

Try in the game thread before you're hurt :p

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Does anyone remember how to get anal? I swear there was a way.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
theres a way to do doggystyle or missionary iirc no anal, but you can lick or finger her asshole
I think you're right, I might've just been imagining that you could go all the way. Thanks for the tip!

Eliza867

Reputation score
Im stuck on the 3 hearts and idk how to get the 4th heart in Dog Princess And Demon Stele. I tried possible ways but it only get 3 heart max
make 3 hearts in first night like max out the 3 hearts
for 2nd night peep into the hole till the very last moment and slap her booty enough times
and voila 4 hearts you will get

slapping is the strategy here