What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
A quick note: I don't know whether it's a bug, but if you raise her hearts and burst into the room on the second day, she will be sleeping and you can't do anything. HOWEVER, if you don't raise her hearts and go right to the second day, you can play with her while she's asleep. I was trying hard mode of trying the 2nd/3rd endings on the first day that I

trav

Lurker
Reputation score
How come your SWF is triple the size of the original game?
No idea, I used JPEXS to extract the uncensored one from the trial version and then renumbered around 700 pictures using bulk rename utility with a help of excel even and uneven numbers as they were not in order then inserted them manually 1 by 1.

I guess might be JPEXS decompiler adding size to it from playing with the file?

Comelyfay

Lurker
Reputation score
Why can't I find BDSM?
Did I try to look in the manual or it see wrong?

OP
Arde645

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why can't I find BDSM?
Did I try to look in the manual or it see wrong?
You grab it from the Day 1 event before the First Night. It pops up during the conversation, and you can grab it once it shifts over to the right.

If you're talking about finding actually using it once you grab it, press the question mark on the right during H while while the character isn't doing anything. It should pop up then.

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting the 4th heart is harder than what I expected...

The dev has just released a fix today for free sex mode. You can have 5 hearts now
Where can I get that?

Last edited:

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
A quick note: I don't know whether it's a bug, but if you raise her hearts and burst into the room on the second day, she will be sleeping and you can't do anything. HOWEVER, if you don't raise her hearts and go right to the second day, you can play with her while she's asleep. I was trying hard mode of trying the 2nd/3rd endings on the first day that I
ver.1.02 fixes this bug.

Notice the difference of the two.

LoneWolfen

Reputation score
Unlock all story endings and you will get them
That includes the human and dog version of ending 1 and 3
I did all the three endings, but, the two are already locked. there is some strange trick to unlock em or it's me that had'nt did all in the right way?

X1989

Reputation score
I did all the three endings, but, the two are already locked. there is some strange trick to unlock em or it's me that had'nt did all in the right way?
Did your story ending 1 and 3 sections look like this?

Fluffal

Reputation score
How to get 3-4 little hearts on the first night? I get stuck at 2 hearts only.
any advice??

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get 3-4 little hearts on the first night? I get stuck at 2 hearts only.
any advice??
You suck...please unsuck...that's how I get over it when I got only 1 heart gauge problem too.
You need to properly play the game I can tell you this much.

Talks has seven effects; asks, praises, abuses, remove cloths, change postures, tongue, refill your stamina. There're also double the effect in specific time too.

Last edited:

Fluffal

Reputation score
You suck...please unsuck...that's how I get over it when I got only 1 heart gauge problem too.
You need to properly play the game I can tell you this much.

Talks has seven effects; asks, praises, abuses, remove cloths, change postures, tongue, refill your stamina. There're also double the effect in specific time too.
Thanks, finally I can unlock ending 2 and ending 3.

kyodash0

Reputation score
guys how i can unlock infinity stamina and chat button in free sex mode?

1musashi

Reputation score
I have the 4 purple hearts and remove everything aside the crown but I can't see where to click or see the collar. When is it appear?

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's to the right side of the screen. just hover the pointer on the right-side while not touching her and it should appear

1musashi

Reputation score
it's to the right side of the screen. just hover the pointer on the right-side while not touching her and it should appear
Not tounching her mean doing nothing?

Edit: found it, I though it appears after hero cum on her.

Last edited: