What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

OP
Arde645

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried using the collar on the first day with purple hearts but it fails. It looks like this can only be done on the third day.

View attachment 33574
If you push her hard enough (maxing out speech first day, halfway through on second, spank galore) you can totally have her accept the collar on the second day.

lukasn

Reputation score
to unlock ending 3 you will need to get her BDSM collar on day 1 when she introduced the item click it when it goes to the right side of the screen to steal it then use it after you reach 4 hearts in h-scene and turn her heart into purple by using words that makes her feels like a dog (on 4 hearts) or commanding (commanding takes clothes off even if she doesn't want to is still counts -> can be done from 0 hearts)
it is shown by the heart turning blue for a sec (-> obedience point) until it no longer show blue when the same action is done.
after doing this show her the collar she will accept it (if it show choices after showing it, then the obedience point is not enough yet)
try to show her on day 3 so it easier to recall the scene and choose endings.
obedience point is also used for attaining 4 hearts so commanding from 0 hearts is recommended (you will get masturbation scene on day 2 if you can attain 4 hearts on day 1)
to get end 2 to just do the same as above without showing her the collar and remember to cum inside
to get end 1 cum inside when not in 4 hearts, or not cum inside at all

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you get the fourth heart being nice to her enough? I only got it to appear on day 2 by showing the collar but putting it away, abusing her without doing that just gives me crossbones. Currently trying to get it on day 1

Last edited:

lukasn

Reputation score
Do you get the fourth heart being nice to her enough? I only got it to appear on day 2 by showing the collar but putting it away, abusing her without doing that just gives me crossbones. Currently trying to get it on day 1
rather being nice you need to spam commanding action like remove clothes and use praises, also its more effective if you said it during her climax
if you use abusive words like 'bitch' you will only get the good effect on 4 hearts, lower than that will only get her angry

Last edited:
Reputation score
She just won't take off her dress in my case. She will take off her panties, arm covers and socks but nothing else.

zzebra

Reputation score
Developer did a Q&A on their blog, they expect to have the uncensored (or "Original" as they call it for Japanese censor reasons") around August 5.

They also currently are not working on an Android release

da22

Reputation score
I was able to get 4th heart in day 1, but I didn't say anything then after a while, I only have 3 hearts left. Is that normal ??

lukasn

Reputation score
She just won't take off her dress in my case. She will take off her panties, arm covers and socks but nothing else.
even if she won't remove them it's still affecting her obedience point
if you reach a certain point of obedience she will remove them except crown. she won't remove her crown no matter what
you need this purple heart to reach end 3
dog hearts.jpg

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
V1.00 no going past 3 hearts bug only affects the free sex mode after clearing atleast once.
in 1.00 you can still get 4 hearts on second day when peeking on her masturbating, and 5 hearts after putting the collar on.
After getting all 3 endings and 2 variations of 1st and 3rd, you unlock every feature on the free sex mode. (but the bug preventing from going to 4 of 5 hearts still exists
But you can ignore it and just replay day 2 or 3 and its pretty much the same as free sex mode,
with exception of no infinite stamina, though with stamina recovery talks and max upgrade on stamina, it doesnt really matter

kimsangku

Reputation score
uncensor vesion come on August 5 ,if you Will patreon lv 10 or you done buy game on DLsite ww

Last edited:

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
I was able to get 4th heart in day 1, but I didn't say anything then after a while, I only have 3 hearts left. Is that normal ??
once you get 4th heart in DAY 1, make sure to continue giving her hearts (better if you fill it full) so it wont drop to 3 hearts again.

singed33

Reputation score

uncensor mod I did from combining every frame from the trial version, I didnt do the idle motion one as I was already tired from 6 hours of fuckery.
How come your SWF is triple the size of the original game?

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
Hello just wanted to post some useless extra information.

IT IS possible to get ENDING 2 or ENDING 3 in DAY 1 alone.
Hime_1.01_OSTFmhtBKG.png

To do this:
You need a good amount of OBEY points to enable 4th heart and change heart color to purple.
OBEY points are accumulated from saying insult comments and undressing.
Read this for more info:

Why use this OBEY points stuff instead of spamming nice/embarrassing things?
- This is the fastest way of getting four hearts. Also gives you access to ENDING 3.

ENDING 3 ON DAY 1 WALKTHROUGH (Only works if collar is present)
1) Get to 3 hearts full first as possible without wasting too much stamina and chat button. Save as many chat buttons as you can.
Hime_1.01_1bF7vXWiry.png

2) Once you fill 3 hearts full, use your chat button and only pick insult comments like "bitch", "how arrogant", etc. You may also pick undressing comments as this can also give OBEY points.
(To make this more understandable, try to look out for this bubbles, this are the OBEY points you need to get)
Hime_1.01_181chlMYLi.png
Hime_1.01_WrFyqF7Dfm.png

3) After a while you should get the 4th heart and the hearts should start looking like purple. Once that happens fill it full whenever you can so it wont drop back to 3 hearts.

4) Now make your heart as purple as possible. How much purple you ask? Refer to my 1st image.

5) Once it is purple enough, use the collar and if successful you should get 5 HEARTS and therefore get ending 3 at the end of the day.
(If you see a lot of bubble hearts like this, then its safe to use)
Hime_1.01_DZvxmcXk9j.png

* For ending 2, just follow the same steps on the walkthrough and get 4 hearts but instead of putting collar, just cum inside. *

Last edited: