What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ happypink] Chronicles of Elf Mating エルフヤリまくり種付け紀行 RE135221 RJ135221

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Elf Mating

Those character designs... Same boob size on EVERY woman. Has this man never heard of the term "diversity"?
That's enough to make me pass this game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the way to get the second end, the one with laura the white haired elf knight, is to complete only the main quest and not go finding any other elves.
The 'Elf Eater' devil can only be summoned with the energy of the pregnant elves

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm missing the first ending, do i really need to play the game all over again? and in the last dungeon in the 5F there is a wall asking for a 6 digit code. does anyone know it?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm missing the first ending, do i really need to play the game all over again? and in the last dungeon in the 5F there is a wall asking for a 6 digit code. does anyone know it?
654321 654321.jpg , after this event then kill boss (if boss change) can go 1st ending (or 111111)

Reputation score

Two questions I hope the fine folks here can answer.
1) What are the green vials for? I've collected a ton of them and I can't seem to find a use for them.
2) How do you beat the boss in the manor house, the one after the weredog mine? Everytime I've tried fighting her, she whoops my ass and it's game over...:confused:
My Japanese is rudimentary at best, so I'm stumped.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, for some reason the game freezes on me around the opening cutscene, though there's a means of skipping it, I hope this doesn't occur again later in gameplay.

Edit: Yep it did when I think I was triggering an H scene

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Copy-pasting translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.