What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Happypink] ドすけべチャットレディ雪乃ちゃん / Dosukebe Chat Lady Yukino-chan (RJ279618)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This doesn't seem as much fun as the previous. The stakes aren't as high, and the Yakuza are okay with you never returning the money. A bit too relaxed imo.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This doesn't seem as much fun as the previous. The stakes aren't as high, and the Yakuza are okay with you never returning the money. A bit too relaxed imo.
Umu, I mirror this sentiment. I went over 60 days without paying them a thing with no consequences. Hell, after a certain scene happen I thought they would start demanding compensation in a more physical way....but nothing.....so I just paid the whole thing off at once.

They are still adding scenes but a few things that are missing from the previous game are:
Variety in guys who try to pay you for lewd acts. I got the younger guy 3 times and that was it, all the others have been older guys and all have the same exact position.
Freely having sex regular npc when at/over 100 lust.
Weekly map triggered events where you purposely seduce and have sex with a girl's boyfriend in secret. (Though two of the outdoor streams kinda make up for it)
Consequences for not paying weekly goal.
No public masturbation stream.

Few things added that I like over previous game:
Some of the evil acts are pretty funny and her reaction is better.
Usage of previous MC and her family.
Few Outdoor streams actually reward you with H for failing.
Two cheating outdoor streams.

Things both games could have used:
Give the evil acts outside of streams a chance to fail with H consequences.
Animated sprite sex, especially in 2nd game.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone know what all the passive things you can buy do?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know what all the passive things you can buy do?
The tech stuff gives you more views and money. One of the books make the audience more likely to randomly tip you, another book make some of them stay after you perform a H-action during streaming. Forgot what the 3rd book does.

Umu, I mirror this sentiment. I went over 60 days without paying them a thing with no consequences. Hell, after a certain scene happen I thought they would start demanding compensation in a more physical way....but nothing.....so I just paid the whole thing off at once.

They are still adding scenes but a few things that are missing from the previous game are:
Variety in guys who try to pay you for lewd acts. I got the younger guy 3 times and that was it, all the others have been older guys and all have the same exact position.
Freely having sex regular npc when at/over 100 lust.
Weekly map triggered events where you purposely seduce and have sex with a girl's boyfriend in secret. (Though two of the outdoor streams kinda make up for it)
Consequences for not paying weekly goal.
No public masturbation stream.

Few things added that I like over previous game:
Some of the evil acts are pretty funny and her reaction is better.
Usage of previous MC and her family.
Few Outdoor streams actually reward you with H for failing.
Two cheating outdoor streams.

Things both games could have used:
Give the evil acts outside of streams a chance to fail with H consequences.
Animated sprite sex, especially in 2nd game.
Getting caught while ding-dong ditching the Yakuzas should have a bigger penalty, especially when it takes weeks for to raise the alert level high enough to trigger the scene. Instead of doing anything to the MC, they should increase her debt by a small amount. Nicest Yakuzas ever.

Also, if being evil or good makes a difference, I haven't noticed it.

Anybody got a full save?
Try this

Attachments

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Other than adding options to your chat stream and more pranks....I also see no difference. So of course, I just went all bad.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyone kind enough to translate the basic stat or anything that is simple, thank you

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
After taking a break Happypink's next game is in the works, its going to be a Hypnotic Lewd RPG where the MC will be under threat of Hypnosis. According to the article the game will be made in RPG Maker MZ. So far only two characters have been introduced, the MC Princess GIna and her Bodyguard Manaris.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
After taking a break Happypink's next game is in the works, its going to be a Hypnotic Lewd RPG where the MC will be under threat of Hypnosis. According to the article the game will be made in RPG Maker MZ. So far only two characters have been introduced, the MC Princess GIna and her Bodyguard Manaris.

Oh my god yes. Already sounds ten times better than their last release. Love the studio but not a huge fan of the chat lady games. Exorcist one has been the best so far.

nativegypsy

Reputation score

I like the notes regarding Gina. Breasts were gonna be smaller but they weren't having it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh my god yes. Already sounds ten times better than their last release. Love the studio but not a huge fan of the chat lady games. Exorcist one has been the best so far.
I actually like the idea around the chat lady games...but rather than 2 separate games, I think the 2nd game should just been a big update to the 1st. There were actual stakes in the 1st, while 2nd was more like a sandbox mode since not paying didn't even have negative effects. I REALLY wanted a sequel to the mother/daughter game, I thought that was their best. But Exorcist one was also great fun. Most immersive quest time counter I've seen in a game where you watch in real time what happens if you take too long was just....nice.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game description says hypnosis is a scene can anyone confirm?