What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Happypink] ドすけべチャットレディ雪乃ちゃん / Dosukebe Chat Lady Yukino-chan (RJ279618)

kawaii-hug

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
pass link please

kawaii-hug

Reputation score
hello I have a problem, when I want to make an animation of the game, I get the error
Audio / SE / z
What's up? I have something wrong

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh, you're on here Ments? I just recently started checking your uploads out now that Velka has disappeared into the void. Thanks for all your contributions to the cause, dude!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For those getting errors, 1.0 is bugged gotta wait for update.
I know atm, chatting with the previous game's girls crashes the game.

But it's funny since there were no problems with this feature in the trial but that's the fun when programming....never know what new thing you add will break something else...

user171

Reputation score
Hacked gallery save. Still playing through the game on a separate save, but from what I can tell, new scenes are unlocked via being naughty/livestreaming

Attachments

Tomori

Reputation score
i can't control, start, press button to start the game in the menu beside the enter button ... anyone know the problem ?
Edit: Z,X,F5,F12 don't response only Shift and Enter

Last edited:

scolni

Reputation score
The chat room bug resolves itself once you progress far enough. Dunno what exactly fixes it though tbh

minhkhoa351997

Reputation score
hello I have a problem, when I want to make an animation of the game, I get the error
Audio / SE / z
What's up? I have something wrong
just download their previous game RJ237297 and copy that z.mp3 and u r good to go

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The chat room bug resolves itself once you progress far enough. Dunno what exactly fixes it though tbh
Once you get the loli in the chat room. I tried using it every single day and once she entered your stream, the next day chat worked with no problem. I restarted the game to make sure it wasn't just a fluke and sure enough once she was available in chat the bug was gone. So my guess is there was a problem with the selection script. Since there wasn't a second person to select it just bugs out.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i uploaded it on nyaa
Oh, you're on here Ments? I just recently started checking your uploads out now that Velka has disappeared into the void. Thanks for all your contributions to the cause, dude!
Actually i never gave a shit about likes and dislikes, the reason i share links is because, years ago, when i was in bad financial situation, i was leaching from ulmf, (links, walktough,, tech support, - at that time i never actually considered, things like system locale, big help :))it's because of ulmf community, i am sharing links, it's kind of thanks/retribution for information and free stuff i got, It's bad enough that i share other people work, out of respect for authors, (except for money grabbing chinese scums, who sells broken shit, with kindergartener art for 50$+ and acts like, if Picasso was alive, he would be living brush dispenser for Chinese mega artist) i will never parasite on their work. That said- I will never monitize other authors/people work, by using premium links, miners, viruses, adwares - and other stuff, cause i believe in good in other people(i know, kind of naïve), what i think- If people are grateful for what they get, and enjoy product/art/work, will eventually pay for it ,( maybe not for previous work, maybe next work), and those who can't afford h- games, should not be left out, because of financial barrier. I know there are people who will not pay, or even offer help in other ways, will take stuff and given opportunities as granted, and at same time will get inpatient and salty for lack o failing their request, while thinking it's stupid to pay money for inspiration, to shine of their own meat rocket, since all you have to do ask/demand/wait for free links. The reason for all this rant, is because - im not fluent in english,, i am awkward and, blunt, some people see me as toxic, i have got many times in argument even with admins , i'm failing to get other people perspectives- sometimes im wrong, sometimes im not wrong , but also wrong ,(reason- my personality), and sometimes im good guy :) . Whatever , im just ordinary closet pervert, but now when im drunk, it's actually nice to hear thanks - So all this stupid rant, turns out to be just saying thanks, to people who appreciate my commitment, and if we read first lines, turns out i'm fuckin hypocrite.

Last edited:

MetalSlime

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's a way to change clothes?
There's an icon in the pause menu but it doesn't change ingame.
Also is there a way to have H with random people like in the previous games?
Thanks!

Azekahh

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly is the heart icon above each scene in the gallery supposed to indicate?