What's new

[Complete - Full] Harem Fantasy [Kamichichi] [RJ178610]

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a ton then, Matt. I'm gonna go back to Translator ++ and readjust the dialogue for the maps you changed (using your maps to review what I need to fix). Ideally, I want to ONLY use your Scripts file from now on and make edits to that manually via RPGMaker, and use Translator++ for the rest.

One last thing (stupid question, I know), but is it specifically ONLY the Scripts file that you've changed? Or did you edit the other non-Map files (e.g. States, Skills, Armors, etc)? I'm asking because if you've changed things in there, I don't want to overwrite your changes, and I also don't want to cause even more errors with Translator ++ if changing anything in those files causes problems (as with the Scripts file).

EDIT: I went back and fixed the Maps you corrected (including even more minor translation errors/improvements), and I'll upload my fixes once I get a response from you. That means I'll basically just be using your Scripts file and ONLY fixing that one unless there's something else wrong with other maps.
It's just the scripts file and the maps I mentioned. Nothing else. so, you can go ahead and do that.

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's just the scripts file and the maps I mentioned. Nothing else. so, you can go ahead and do that.
Excellent. Thanks for responding and thanks for your help. I'll update this thread with the new files and request F95Zone's OP to patch the game too.
I guess I'll avoid the Scripts file or edit it directly from now on. Much appreciated.

oozora

Reputation score
Really? I'm too lazy to actually look up translated games with male protagonists, but I imagine there'd be quite a few of them. Oh well. Here's one.
It's quite a good game, even if huge boobs aren't your thing.
why?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
lol, because it's not worth my time to do that. Because I don't care enough nor is it my responsibility.
Because there are actually other forums (including 4Chan) that you can simply google for that information.

Pick one.
Also, the irony of responding to that comment after admitting laziness is not lost on me.

@Emerald_Gladiator
quick bugreport : Game crashes after stealing from barrel.
Save included

View attachment 28264
Thanks, I already did that one (I think someone posted it in F95Zone yesterday). I'm updating the patch here now to fix it along with many other things.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bit late but thank you very much for the xmas present. Also, Happy Holidays everyone!

Dragonv

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I can't leave after i collect all the job crystal some one help

Nixx Seekers

Reputation score
Link Begging
Can anyone help me find the game files for android version...i can't able to find it