Reputation score
ruutrusted-00.jpg
Links

(2023-08)
and
Twitter

Gallery
Fetishes
Clothing destruction, slime, tentacles, soft vore, energy drain.
Game allegedly won't feature humanoid enemies, and won't have penetration.
Hentai-wise, it mostly seems to involve Ruuno getting engulfed by slime / swallowed by slimy monsters and then spat after getting herself covered in goo, her clothing corroded and her energy drained.

Plot
Tired of her sheltered life and wishing to be an adventurer, Ruuno decides to put on a maid outfit and go the the slime rape forest.
Because Ruuno is an idiot.

Gameplay
As far as the current demo goes, fairly standard fare RPGmaker stuff. Ruuno can beat up enemies with her spear, or spend MP to use spells that do elemental damage, or load up on TP and unleash a stronger attack.
She has an healing spell, elemental attacks can hit weak points or resistences. You can visit town to resupply, you can heal/teleport at crystals… you've seen it all before.
Game marks stuff fairly well, both in out of battle, even in this clearly embrional demo -- it took me about 20 minutes to navigate the demo without any translation (mostly by clicking on shiny stuff and following "Event" markers) and get to the boss.
Boss has the only implemented "grab" in the game. You have to quickly tap buttons, or the grab will progress. He's also the only creature that can damage Ruuno's clothing, so I don't know how that will work in the final game — I know you can unequip her outfit and strip her naked, haven't bothered to see if it changes the dialogue or if NPCs are all like "eh, whatever".
If you want to save 20 minutes, I'm attaching my demo save. Third save is at the gallery.

Spritework
The thing that stands out the most for me is the graphics.
Unlike most RPGmaker h-games I've seen, where you have your giant heroine cut-in and h-attack showcase on the right and generic sprites to show what you're fighting on the left, the left side has fully-animated and reactive sprites of both the monsters and the heroine.
This has very concrete effects, and it doesn't just look pretty.
Gameplay wise, you not get to see very spiffy battle animations of Ruuno's spearmanship and spells — but that also means a lot of attacks (even the basic attack) are multi-hit, which may influence the mechanics (individual attacks can miss, added effects may work differently...).
But more importantly that influences the h-elements, because you get a "second camera" of sorts on the battle rape scenes -- for example, showing the monster that swallowed Ruuno chewing on her sprite on the left, while we see her getting squeezed/drained/stripped on the right. In the (few) animations released so far, it seems pretty well implemented -- it even seems to sync.
The slime boss in the demo does this, and here are more examples with and .

Development
Game's been in development for a while.
Latest demo, , showcases gameplay reasonably well, but ain't much to look at hentai-wise.
But the game seems to be picking up in pace, with showcasing some in-battle hentai CGs — and they seem to be all animated.
I can't find references to a DLSite entry yet — heck, I can't find a consistent title — but the game has quite a large follow count, and updates seem reasonably frequent.
Let's hope.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's been a treat to see this game go from slightly edited stock assets to not just fairly specific images but animations.
The most recent demo has both quality and brevity where it matters, so I'm for sure looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Dang, art looks great, character looks hot, but no penetration, that's unfortunate.

I'm also not into vore either, too bad for me.

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's been a treat to see this game go from slightly edited stock assets to not just fairly specific images but animations.
The most recent demo has both quality and brevity where it matters, so I'm for sure looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
"The most recent demo has both quality and brevity where it matters" indeed. Succinctly and beautifully put.
Also, didn't know it came all this way. I know the demo hadn't impressed me so much, until I saw the new updates.

I'm also not into vore either, too bad for me.
I've seen the word "tentacles" in the ci-en somewhere. I'm hoping for some mouth penetration or nipple sucking in the final product, but it's hope without evidence.
I'm not into vore either, but I think this game nails "soft" vore. No stomach acid, disgusting fluids, character doesn't get wounded/digested etc.