What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 世界の卵 ~夢幻のリーリウム~ / Egg of World

Mick2000

Reputation score
from the creator of Key of Egg:
comes a new game which seems to be the story continuation of the series

temp.jpg
the name is Egg of World as can be seen on the picture, the game itself still under development and doesn't have DLsite entry yet.
Hasoyua, the developer has announce the new game at his Ci-en blog:
information taken from the blog,
story:
the story of this game set in our current modern society, you play as normal schoolgirl Mari who was hang out with your friend Kotone. one day a disaster happen when suddenly people start fall one after another and turn to monster then attacking other people. Mari didn't affected by this suddenly transform and wield a sword slaying all of the monster while being guided by a voice in her head. Mari then save Kotone and bring her to facility which told by the voice in her head, inside the facility is a man who told her everything about the current disaster is influenced by Miasma and Monster from another world (isekai), Mari being unaffected by it because she seems to have strong resistance against Miasma. the monster will keep coming to attack her world, Mari who already transformed as Lilium and obtain power decided to solve this problem and going to other world.

gameplay:
you cannot change the character name Mari but you can change the transformation form Lilum. the game will go between modern society and world fantasy with monster and magic, you can travel between both world.
the gameplay is basically the same as previous game, Key of Egg. run in RPGmaker engine you only choosing command and making decision, the combat is battle rape kind, normal monster only have cut-in but boss one will have scene, there also gonna be special event quest just like Key of Egg. you will also find H-event even at the modern sociery side.
you won't be chase with time limit like last game where you need to pile cash before days 80, the current game mostly involve resource management you obtain by slaying monster, completing quest, and manage your own "Pollution" level that affect the game event and possibly the ending itself.

according to the dev, Egg of World have more standing CG of many character you encounter through the game, it also have 10 more CG than the last one, making this game to be the biggest work he had so far

so far from the picture the dev leak
fetish: schoolgirl, tentacles

Last edited:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. I'll go check out the first game then.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Thanks for the info. I'll go check out the first game then.
hasoyua games are linked with each other in one way or others, but all of them have chronological order exactly as their release order so if you want to check the "first game" then check the Escaping the Labyrinth,

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Saw this pop up on ci-en but didnt click on it. Hope it's dev goes according to plans.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

new blog from dev, they released a close-trial of the game, currently it only have half of available quest and several promised feature such as traveling around the town and reminiscence is not available yet, nor is the balance of the game is properly adjusted yet.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
There is a new update to a trial they posted but the link takes me to a site to upload, not download.
The download link is hidden (where the yellow present box is) and only available to members who pledge 300 yen or more. The link you're seeing is the email form mentioned in the sentence right above the link:
" If you would like to report a bug that occurred using the new save data, we would appreciate it if you could attach the save data in the email form below and report it. "

Reputation score
The download link is hidden (where the yellow present box is) and only available to members who pledge 300 yen or more. The link you're seeing is the email form mentioned in the sentence right above the link:
I tried to make an account but my info is in english and didn't accept it. SO I doubt they would take any non- Japanese money.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I tried to make an account but my info is in english and didn't accept it. SO I doubt they would take any non- Japanese money.
Dlsite has merged the English and Japanese site in one. While Ci-en is Japanese only, Dlsite has put an auto translation in several language for customer use.
Foreign user can create a Ci-En account too. However, Ci-en / Dlsite IS a Japanese site using Japanese money. Your bank may not let you pay oversea fee in Japanese money depending on your contract...
If that's the problem, you can still pay Ci-en support plan with Dlsite point (just go to all age version of the site, and you'll be able to buy point using paypal to by pass your bank problem).

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

dev declared the game is postponed by 1 month, it will be released at early July

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

announcement from dev said the game practically completed to ending and he currently do some debugging and making place to accept debug report
if all goes well, he can promise the game to release by next week

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

quick announcement from the dev, the day of the sale has been decided to be at 9th July which is 3 days from now so be prepared

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That'll be fun, all of their games are pretty decent.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Here's a DLSite link for the OP:

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
oh wow, i seems to forgot to attach the store link somehow, thx

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there new content in the dlsite trial? I dont remember if that existed before. download says its v1.04

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
is there new content in the dlsite trial? I dont remember if that existed before. download says its v1.04
either small content addition or just bug fix, i didn't dig the trial just so i can enjoy the full game to the fullest

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
6+ hour total of gameplay and ending. praising and review paragraph coming

gameplay
if you play the previous game "Key of Egg" then you know the drill, the exploration is completely text-based game, just click to go further until reach goal and every event is completely RNG. same goes to the battle and the character upgrade except you can farm the skill point instead like last game where point only obtainable from level up which make unlocking late skill is harder and completely impossible since you have time limit back then unlike this time in this game. equipment also work the same, some gear mitigate physical or special damage by percentage, including suit durability

character design
the character you play as, Mari, able to transform as Lilium wearing tight suit and wielding double blade, very futuristic but feels slightly bland imo. then the other girls drawn by different artist. Hasoyua main artist has always been Senrabanshou since it's first game but now they bring new artist C.R. to draw the other girls, Serafi.... sounds familiar? yes it is

story
as stated by OP, you play as highschool girl who suddenly involved in some inter-dimensional problem, fighting monster and everything.... well at least that's what we were told at first and believe until later
nope, this isn't interdimensional thing, humanity is at brink of extinction, world is overrun by monster and majority of human got corrupted by miasma and turn to monster, yes you've been slaying your fellow human. the organization you lived in is like few last bastion that try to survive but the miasma is too harsh for them and only you and other girl have high resistance against the miasma. they lied to you about the whole scenario because it's more easy for average people to chew the setting where we save the world from alien invasion rather than post-apocalypse and the fact that the world they've been living is just matrix to calm down their mental state
oh and the other girl is indeed the very same main heroine from last game, Serafina, lost her memory but keep on fighting. later in this story she reveals that she can control Mari with her blood, literally what Serafina capable of in the last game. and she still hold that egg she win back then

H-scene
as the dev promised there's indeed more scene in this game than there is in the last one, probably because there's another artist to work with but the load isn't exactly 50:50, more like 90:10.
there's more kink presented in this game than the last game, some of them..... is simply something i did not expect, the setting involve miasma that can corrupt human and turn them to monster so i guess they make a full use of that setting for plenty of the scenes

conclusion
imo better 'game' than the last one, slightly easier combat due to no time limit which allow massive grinding, more serious story, more H-scene to be present, 9/10 would recommend