What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 世界の卵 ~夢幻のリーリウム~ / Egg of World

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do i get events in the modern side? I seem to be 7 dungeons in and I still haven't triggered anything there.

easy85

Reputation score
It's seems that a vast majority of events is linked to failing battles, which is disappointing, especially considering you can't re-play previous stages. Did you forget to get defeated in stage with "❤" because you wanted to progress, your character was too strong or you simply couldn't be bothered to play the whole stage again after special event (you try to escape and then you have to play the mission again from zero) - tough luck.
Supposedly (according to MTL) MC getting tainted by miasma is affecting everybody around her but there's very little of that. I found like 3 events before I've got "getting corrupted" game over (at least it's not hard game over - you can continue after seeing the event).

Overall, this game is a major improvement over their previous title in nearly every way. It has the only rogue-like dungeons I can play without being bored or annoyed to bits from all rpg mv games (I hate those where you walk around in corridors and spam Z to kill enemies) and I'd say they successfully merged RPG elements with RNG dungeons (there is only one other dev that managed to do it - Ofuro Works). It's not perfect because you are basically on rails the whole game, there's no "maybe I'll do a dungeon or complete some mini event, or some lewd side-job to get a bit of currency" - you just go from dungeon to dungeon and fail fights to complete gallery.
There is some wasted potential, too. Once you get a different costume but there's only one mini-event with it. When you get corrupted and get game over you can "walk around" fighting enemies in your corrupted form but it's kinda pointless since there's only one event (which you see during game over event...) and one mid-combat cg...
Also, I wish I wouldn't be spam-fucked when naked because it basically means I have to fuck up on purpose to see an event. Why not link costume state to defense stats and add a chance for grab attacks instead it being "naked->grab spam!".

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
How do i get events in the modern side? I seem to be 7 dungeons in and I still haven't triggered anything there.
you need to raise your corruption, by either get defeated or climax a lot
It's seems that a vast majority of events is linked to failing battles, which is disappointing, especially considering you can't re-play previous stages. Did you forget to get defeated in stage with "❤" because you wanted to progress, your character was too strong or you simply couldn't be bothered to play the whole stage again after special event (you try to escape and then you have to play the mission again from zero) - tough luck.
hate that part too, in the previous game the special stage where you can get event that change the MC status can be replayed as much as you want, but in here you kinda need to do full replay but then come the massive problem where you cannot replay and the game just straight up send you to final battle. this bug already being addressed by the dev and they already plan to throw new version to fix that so now it's wait game.
Also, I wish I wouldn't be spam-fucked when naked because it basically means I have to fuck up on purpose to see an event. Why not link costume state to defense stats and add a chance for grab attacks instead it being "naked->grab spam!".
yeah no, i don't want that. random chance where you can get grab hold by enemy, not to mention if they success on doing it the very next move they gonna do is penetration which mean losing the virginity status. to break from hold you either make a bet or sacrifice some blood for 100% break chance but the blood are very costly and the moment you stand up the enemy might one-shot you because you sacrifice too much blood.
make it QTE like other games? maybe, but that would be annoying too if the QTE become harder if your suit more torned out, i don't want to sew it up every now and then, lost 50 point? sew it up! if you do it in casual and easy then it's fine but at higher it's quite hard, both for money and resource reason

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
this is actually a prequel to the whole setting, the serafina lookalike are actually her ancestor, and the MC became the saint of legend every characters in the other games always mention

Kuroussagi

Reputation score
So I can see there are some scenes involving the MC getting pregnant. How the hell is that managed?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I can see there are some scenes involving the MC getting pregnant. How the hell is that managed?
You have to lose in the first <3 stage. You'll be "captured" by the boss and impreged, following which u have to "escape". It's a temporary stage only though.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
ever since launch there's plenty of bug here and there, one of the most notable is where you can do new game with finished save file cause it gonna throw you to final battle if you pick replay from beginning.

the latest version now is 1.05, tons of bugs including what i just mentioned has been addressed and fixed, i expect more newer version coming.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the latest version now is 1.05, tons of bugs including what i just mentioned has been addressed and fixed, i expect more newer version coming.
Sadly there's a lot of bugs in it still even with 1.05, but at least it looks like they're fixing them. So I wouldn't be surprised on another two or three releases over the next couple of weeks. The one that pissed me off was "winning" but everything being broken so you couldn't restart, that was fixed I think in 1.02

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Sadly there's a lot of bugs in it still even with 1.05, but at least it looks like they're fixing them. So I wouldn't be surprised on another two or three releases over the next couple of weeks. The one that pissed me off was "winning" but everything being broken so you couldn't restart, that was fixed I think in 1.02
fix in the first update after launch which is 1.03, and yes there's plenty of bug but dev are working really fast and responsive against it which is very nice.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

so dev make a post addressing the timeline of his entire franchise, and yes it's all connected.
timeline as follow:
1. Egg of World, post-apocalypse
2. hundred to thousands of year later, civilization started to restored, the holy kingdom Initium is established based of the story of "Saint"
3. the kingdom have run through many generation, about ten kings has been replaced
4. Illes, the main antagonist of the first game: "Escape From Wombraid Maze". attacked Seraphina village, at the time Seraphina has yet to be born
5. Illes tries to control the Demon Lord Egg. ended up injured and use relics from "Egg of World" era to enter Cold Sleep for treatment
6. Demon Lord Egg being intervene by Illes start spreading miasma in return, the world filled with thick miasma as result. Illes wake up and continue her research in order to intervene the Demon Lord Egg and control it more
7. Spin-off, "Roadside Stone", Mina fought Rod, (Spin-off story before the 2nd game, "Seed of Evil")
8. Seed of Evil event, Anna is MIA
9. Escape From Wombraid Maze event, Mina fought Illes at one of the Ovum ruins
10. Mina and Sara agree to cover up the existence of Mine
11. Seraphina escape the village and venture out (before "Key of Egg")
12. Sorcerer's Vessel, or translated by Kagura Games into "Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid". Lisette and Forty make a move after knowing information lead to Bainbridge (antagonist of "Key of Egg")
13. Spin-off, "Dragon Remains", Mina earn the title "Dragon Slayer",
14. Seraphina learn information regarding the interference on the Egg but need to return to village after getting injured
15. Key of Egg event, Seraphina successfully retrieve the Key of Egg, Lissete recover all the research note left by Illes
Seraphy from Egg of World and Seraphina from Key of Egg looks the same but not exactly the same person, confirmed by dev. Seraphy is basically the ancestor of Seraphina village, the villager has tried to recreate their ancestor Seraphy by many method but all seems failed as the blood has been mixed amongst them and completely diluted. the legend of Seraphy itself has been passed down from generation to generation but seems to have been twisted as time goes by and seem to diverted from the truth

Regarding the existence of Monster. as explained in Egg of World stories, monster born and become strong due to miasma, the thicker the miasma the stronger they become. so despite 2 monster is exactly the same name and species, the one from Egg of World era are much more stronger than those after Seed of Evil era.

power scale of all the characters in the series,
every single character after Seed of Evil won't survive the era from Egg of World except, Mina, Illes, Mine, Lissete, and Seraphina. simple strength is one thing but one more important factor is resistance against miasma.
physically strongest is Seraphy from Egg of World, while virtually strongest is Lilium
Seraphina can transform like Seraphy does but it's just mere imitation of what Seraphy capable of

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

another update from the dev, game now is on 1.20 version
update content:
- medal item will be granted for clearing the game, virgin run, hard mode clear run
- removing transformation movie from the game
- bug fix when hypnosis didn't got reset
so dev make transformation movie for Lilium that was put inside the game before but it seems to be broken because engine reason so they decided to take it off the game, poor dev, they put so much in that movie

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

dev make an announcement about free korean translation patch, apparently it's AI translated............ why tho? please don't do this on english

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dev make an announcement about free korean translation patch, apparently it's AI translated............ why tho? please don't do this on english
Dev said they've been given the option by DLSite to have a DeepL translation done for free, mentioned it a few weeks ago. DeepL is pretty good in terms of MTL.

sfsadfc

Reputation score
Is there an uncensored version?
If there is, how do I download it?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Is there an uncensored version?
If there is, how do I download it?
unfortunately, there's no uncens version yet.
dev previous game, Serafina and the Key to the Egg, got localized by Kagura Games, got translated and uncens. so your best hope for the game to be uncens is by these people to adopt the game and doing their work, however there is no news from them saying they gonna work on this game, and even if they suddenly announce it today, it still gonna take like 2 years for them to do it anyway so see you like in 3-5 years

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, looks like sfsadfc will soon(TM) get their wish, as I checked Kagura today and it seems back in November they announced they are translating this game
hxxps://www.kaguragames.com/the-worlds-egg-for-those-who-dream-by-hasoyua/ (I forgot if direct linking to kagura is allowed/safe or not, so swapping the t's to x's just in case)

So the waiting game begins once again!
I did it for the previous game, so that's means I'm a vet at this point right? :D

vantimanto

Reputation score
will english version appear here after its out or is it goin to be in its own english translation post?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
will english version appear here after its out or is it goin to be in its own english translation post?
Usually we talk about those in the same thread, so we will probably talk about Kagura Games' "The World's Egg" here.

vantimanto

Reputation score
oh i see same thread instead of different thred got it. was confused as i sometime see thread saying english and others say japanese for same game on the site. so that mean that english ver would be on this page instead of on a new thread.
as it would be intrestin to be able to see and try the japanese version and english version throughthe same page.
out of curosity to be able to see if the translation feels like a decent one or if it be machine translation like and all that.