What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア] [Hasoyua] 世界の卵 ~夢幻のリーリウム~ / Egg of World

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
attention folks, Kagura Games just announced they have completed the translation for The World's Egg hour ago and has sells it on Steam!!!

cell943

Reputation score
attention folks, Kagura Games just announced they have completed the translation for The World's Egg hour ago and has sells it on Steam!!!
Oh boy! Links are already available if you search for them--not here...yet, at least. Hopefully I've saved a few naive persons a ban.

Edit: Here's a version I modified to remove the startup splash screen as well as (hopefully) resolve the text stuttering that's in the base Kagura version:

(updated link to include missing image files)

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Oh boy! Links are already available if you search for them--not here...yet, at least. Hopefully I've saved a few naive persons a ban.

Edit: Here's a version I modified to remove the startup splash screen as well as (hopefully) resolve the text stuttering that's in the base Kagura version:
removing startup splash screen is a sin cause it almost like discredit the creator of the game and the team who localize the content, almost same as removing credit of movie or games

as for fix for the stuttering that keeps happening in Kagura version, you my friend are god, how did they even fucked up so bad that cause the game to be like this

cell943

Reputation score
removing startup splash screen is a sin cause it almost like discredit the creator of the game and the team who localize the content, almost same as removing credit of movie or games

as for fix for the stuttering that keeps happening in Kagura version, you my friend are god, how did they even fucked up so bad that cause the game to be like this
Oh, then you really won't like that I explicitly removed the "Credits" option from the main menu.
The only people who will play this version are those that already aren't supporting the creators. No one pays attention to them otherwise.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Oh, then you really won't like that I explicitly removed the "Credits" option from the main menu.
The only people who will play this version are those that already aren't supporting the creators. No one pays attention to them otherwise.
In one you say the splash screen, in the other the "credit" option from the main menu, which is it?

zzyzx

Reputation score
Counterpoint: Splash screens at game startup are an annoying waste of time and people who don't care about the creator still don't care, while people who do don't need a splash screen telling them at game startup. If you want Splash screens imho just put them at the intro when you start a new game.

In one you say the splash screen, in the other the "credit" option from the main menu, which is it?
Though it feels weird to me to also delete the credits from the main menu, they are not mutually exclusive statements, so probably both.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
As I said. Unless I'm shadowbanned? I don't think there's loli in this.
Only way for something close to that is if another user "Ignores" you.