What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Hasoyua] Seed of Evil (English Localization on Steam)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to announce that we're releasing Seed of Evil by Hasoyua tonight on November 2nd!

1.png

More Pictures:
SoE-02.jpg
SoE-04.png
2_3.jpg
ev50-1.png

Links

Official Steam Page:

Official Website:

Manga Gamer:

JAST USA:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Official Discord:

Seed of Evil is an epic adventure to uncover the secrets of the Water City, Somonden. Follow Anna as she explores the upper and lower parts of the city to uncover the truth of the defilement plaguing its inhabitants. Enjoy this amazing story filled with mystery, drama, and intrigue. It'll be one you won't soon forget.

Make sure you check out this RPG brought to you in native English!

Features
  • Classic RPG Gameplay
  • Immersive Characters and Story
  • Explore a Post-Apocalyptic World
  • No Grinding Required
  • Gain Experience and Level Up Through Doing Good Deeds
  • Over 20+ H-Scenes
  • Over 20+ Unique CG
The game uses a common control system associated with the RPG Maker VX Ace Engine.

The game's fetishes include: Tentacles, Rape, Nuns, and Big Boobs.

Seed of Evil's CG will be fully uncensored. Like Fallen and Treasure Hunter Claire, the game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA. It's localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

We will also be releasing by Acerola on November 16th as well as some other games. I'll create threads for those soon as we get closer to their releases.

Seed of Evil is available now!

Attachments

Last edited:

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score
are you going to remove content from the game? because president yukino was also supposed to be "fully uncensored" and that wasnt true. would appreciate if this time we could know it before buying the game

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
None of the CG has been altered or removed.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You really make me surprise chiakisan, I don't know you are doing this too beside phantom thief Celianna.
And it's already finished too, I'll try support you from steam.
Well I already played it in Japanese but no harm trying it in english too.

I was playing konjikineko and surprised at this, I will play this after finish playing my new game .

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought it on steam, another job well done on the translation. Waiting patiently for Phantom Thief Celianna.

Bucketofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I bought the steam version last night and beat the game easily, but I couldn't get anything lewd to show as anything of the like didn't even show up on screen. :(

maurilio_br

Reputation score
I bought the steam version last night and beat the game easily, but I couldn't get anything lewd to show as anything of the like didn't even show up on screen. :(
Grab the patch from their website, I don't think Steam would allow the original H game in their store.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Grab the patch from their website, I don't think Steam would allow the original H game in their store.
Wait, I'm kinda confused with this release. Do you need the patch for the Steam version to get all H-Events or not? I though the new Steam R-18 rules don't care about H-Content anymore as long as it is not against law.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wait, I'm kinda confused with this release. Do you need the patch for the Steam version to get all H-Events or not? I though the new Steam R-18 rules don't care about H-Content anymore as long as it is not against law.
Considering there is shota content in the game, I really would not be surprised if the H-content is patch only.

KID_0001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
stupid question, but is there a option to unlock full CG after finish the game?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The content in the steam version has been altered/removed and i needs to be replaced with a patch from Kagura's website, alot of people are bitching about this. It's a small, unnecessary inconvenience since Steam allows basically anything to be uncensored now, although perhaps certain parts of the content is questionable as far as the steam censors are concerned, not quite sure how much they are willing to permit and some of these devs seem unwilling to test those boundaries.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Steam allows basically anything to be uncensored now, although perhaps certain parts of the content is questionable as far as the steam censors are concerned.
Steam will still flag for loli/shota. I don't know if this game has any, but after the President Yukino fiasco I can see why they wouldn't want to try and toe the line with Steam and instead just release a censored version there.

some of these devs seem unwilling to test those boundaries.
If a failed test means getting my game pulled, even temporarily, and losing out on sales in the meantime, I wouldn't do it either.

Personal thought, having the game be hidden on Steam unless the users explicitly want to see R18 games also affects sales, potential buyers might not even know the option to view R18 exists and miss out on the game.

Get R18 games from proper R18 game sites instead of Steam who wants to have their cake and eat it too.

jimkage

Reputation score
Tch, will buy it in a couple of days, this will teach me to always leave a couple of bucks in my Steam funds. >.<

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it me or whil am playing this i am getting a bit of a felling i am playing Rio excorsist ( sorry poor spelling)

shame you cant level up with killing, but stil lets go full cleptomanci and swim in the gold

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a quick question
how do pregnancy work in this game, first i had 0 then i had 3
with out a message

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this game have a standing CG for when you're wandering around the map? I thought I remember that it did, but even after the patch I'm not getting it.

jimkage

Reputation score
Guys, this game is GOOD. I'm dying and it's you guys fault. LMAO.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys a quick question
Does any one also dont see the pregnency?
it says am pregnent but i dont see it

Last edited:

jimkage

Reputation score
Guys a quick question
Does any one also dont see the pregnency?
it says am pregnent but i dont see it
Yes dude, you're probably asking blonde girl to purge whatever's inside you, Anna's belly should show up in the 3rd day after you go preggo at least that's what happened to me. I got preggo before even entering the city then slept for 3 days continuously and voi la:
Screenshot_7.png