What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Hasoyua] Seed of Evil (English Localization on Steam)

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes dude, you're probably asking blonde girl to purge whatever's inside you, Anna's belly should show up in the 3rd day after you go preggo at least that's what happened to me I got preggo before even entering the city then slept for 3 days continuously and voi la:
View attachment 17847
hmm strange i didnt purge it and after a few days it didnt say any thin
hmm i wil try it again

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if I'm missing it but is there a way or a potion that lowers depravity. It increases faster then I can lower it with the few kind acts you can do in the hub area.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Not sure if I'm missing it but is there a way or a potion that lowers depravity. It increases faster then I can lower it with the few kind acts you can do in the hub area.
yes it's raise faster than you can lower it, the only way to lower it is by doing good deed. but it's only decrease like 1-3 poin.
1. the grave at lower city, pour water on them every day give you discount 1 poin
2. help the woman at south west part of upper city, one time event but it gives about 3 poin
3. help literally everyone in dungeon to get more good poin, it can also level you up so why not?

if you ask for any potion then i would say no, my first playthrough and the number hit 200... got bad ending ofc. second playthrough and barely touching any mob, just make sure i complete all good deed i know and i manage to keep depravity on 20

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You really make me surprise chiakisan, I don't know you are doing this too beside phantom thief Celianna.
And it's already finished too, I'll try support you from steam.
Well I already played it in Japanese but no harm trying it in english too.

I was playing konjikineko and surprised at this, I will play this after finish playing my new game .
Thank you so much for the kind words! And sorry for the late reply. I was really busy supporting the players for Seed of Evil's release while preparing Acerola's next game.

Also, I just made the thread for Phantom Thief Celianna:

https://ulmf.org/threads/acerola-phantom-thief-celianna-english-localization-on-steam.12482/

Please look forward to it in a few more days here!