What's new

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Goodluck with that, I drink Absinth from 60 to 89.9%, actually messes your throat up if you do it wrong.
Oh my, trying to drown your sorrows? Like

I hate having to deactivate my ps4 so I can sell it, instead of just wiping everything. >.>

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate that our professors can't seem to pick a language and stick with it. The vast majority of the material available? In English. The very material he uses in lectures? English. The pre-test exam at netacad? English. The actual exam? OF COURSE it has to be in Finnish.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate procrastinating, I should really finish my homework. >.>

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate anyone who uses terms like "Clutch", "Salty/Thirsty", "Swag" or "Yolo"..

Way to be an unimaginative mindless product of the times. While the rest of us grow up, the world will forget about you, and everything you ever stood for.. You only adhere to such slang terms and jokes in desperate attempts to mask how pointless and uninteresting your own life is..

It doesn't feel quite right to blame it on the latest generation being "raised by the internet".. I'm sure there were plenty of just-as-annoying mindless idiots before the internet existed..

Of course most youths are spent eagerly/greedily stitching on anything we can find to our own personality to form a cloak of identity, but when the internet was introduced as a "gateway to the land of assholes", I suppose the only things kids WILL attach to themselves are annoying mindless nerve grating slang terms and behavioral traits.. Because the internet is so anonymous and large, it's impossible to control what your kid absorbs into his spongy little brain unless you cut them off completely from it..

But on the other side of that coin, I've seen what happens when a kid is practically raised by themselves, with barely any interaction from parents or the internet. It's not a pretty sight..

I suppose we have to take the good with the bad, and the ever-growing age-spectrum of "idiots who haven't grown up yet" is but a simple phase on the path to adulthood..

.. I still hate those people though.. Very very much..

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Way to be an unimaginative mindless product of the times. While the rest of us grow up, the world will forget about you, and everything you ever stood for.. You only adhere to such slang terms and jokes in desperate attempts to mask how pointless and uninteresting your own life is..

It doesn't feel quite right to blame it on the latest generation being "raised by the internet".. I'm sure there were plenty of just-as-annoying mindless idiots before the internet existed..

Of course most youths are spent eagerly/greedily stitching on anything we can find to our own personality to form a cloak of identity, but when the internet was introduced as a "gateway to the land of assholes", I suppose the only things kids WILL attach to themselves are annoying mindless nerve grating slang terms and behavioral traits.. Because the internet is so anonymous and large, it's impossible to control what your kid absorbs into his spongy little brain unless you cut them off completely from it..

But on the other side of that coin, I've seen what happens when a kid is practically raised by themselves, with barely any interaction from parents or the internet. It's not a pretty sight..

I suppose we have to take the good with the bad, and the ever-growing age-spectrum of "idiots who haven't grown up yet" is but a simple phase on the path to adulthood..

.. I still hate those people though.. Very very much..
Sooo.............. salty. :eek:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dude! Ey yo yo yo another lurker, you need to chillax your grill-hax, that'd be pretty wizard, I mean, yolo, if you get me, don't be salty, be excellent.

Radical man. Word; I'ma swagger back to get some balling gamewriting done, its gonna be turbular, get crunked up brotha!

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo.............. salty.
Dude! Ey yo yo yo another lurker, you need to chillax your grill-hax, that'd be pretty wizard, I mean, yolo, if you get me, don't be salty, be excellent.

Radical man. Word; I'ma swagger back to get some balling gamewriting done, its gonna be turbular, get crunked up brotha!

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hardcore.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Hardcore.

Fo shizzle my nizzle, gangbanging this piece. Yo real note, I hate when shawties be jeffing on my swag. Yo that's why me and my nigs are rick jameing these dense breast.

I also hate how slang is different in each state. :p

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fo shizzle my nizzle, gangbanging this piece. Yo real note, I hate when shawties be jeffing on my swag. Yo that's why me and my nigs are rick jameing these dense breast.

I also hate how slang is different in each state. :p
Slang is like ramen. :p

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Was easy peasy lemon squeazy to digJest what Pervy spew from unda his chest.
But that trippy kido Zephera' got me chokin' like Jimmy B-Rabbit on a virgin stage debut. :confused:
Its one helluva headspin for a cracker like me in tis neighbourhood so im bailing out beffOre this jibberjab turns into a FUBAR

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hate when my legs fall asleep on me </3
I need to get up but if I do my legs try to collapse under me

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was easy peasy lemon squeazy to digJest what Pervy spew from unda his chest.
But that trippy kido Zephera' got me chokin' like Jimmy B-Rabbit on a virgin stage debut. :confused:
Its one helluva headspin for a cracker like me in tis neighbourhood so im bailing out beffOre this jibberjab turns into a FUBAR
I dig ya, Zepheral is way out there on his Cornchips, I'm just trying to be a spiffy, you know, all be there or be square and hes gotta be all Bogart. Totally can't dig it.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate re downloading all the games I had on ps4 to pc. f.m.l :mad:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The stupid, and I mean very stupid people on this planet who try everything to annoy you, yes that's what I hate.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The fuck are you doing, zeph?

Zepheral

Reputation score

The fuck are you doing, zeph?
Apparently cocaine is a hell of a drug. *deep nose sniffs* (drugs are bad kids)

Getting back to the subject I fucking these new Disney shows, they are not good at all.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda hate Disney in general; I'll give them props for Avatar and Studio Ghibli, but eh... Just don't like em too much :p