Re: Hate Thread

I hate conflicting desires..

A strong desire for change, and then a sensation of utter disgust when
change happens.. Or, an urge to avoid change, and then getting disgusted
when nothing changes..

Or, and we're moving into advanced territory here, wanting change, hating
the change that happened, but then somehow getting even more pissed
when the change is reverted back to before it happened, leaving you in the
same state as before, yet even more pissed.

This.. Imperfection in human nature is what led me to one of my oldest
life lessons. "Be careful what you wish for"..

As for which of those examples I am, I always love change, but don't like
change being reverted when people try to "re-write history", attempting
to re-continue an old timeline of events but with a slight twist, in high
hopes that "Maybe it'll go a bit smoother this time"..

Some mistakes are bound to be repeated, but when those mistakes aren't
yours, and you are the one who has to watch someone else competent willingly put their foot in a puddle of sludge with foolish optimism, it gets
a bit more annoying.

Do you silently wish "maybe they'll learn their lesson this time"?
Do you protest and try to stop them?
Or do you laugh when they eventually pull their foot out and yell "EWW!"

Well, I'm too much of a loudmouth to silently wish anything, but I take
a "leaf on the brook" strategy to life, so I'm not pulling any rescue efforts
either.. When I see someone make a mistake, I just wait, and if things go
bad, I'll be there for both comfort, and a healthy helping of I-told-you-so's..

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

See how it goes this time around, can always turn it off again in case of disaster. Hm, be interesting if people could ask on an individual basis to turn it off...

Ah, I hate procrastinating a bit too long.

Cappy

Reputation score

Once you've adopted certain laws and changes there isn't really a "stepping back" or changing it back, the damage is done for at least four years, and very often will cause damage far beyond that time.

For example, a lot of people seem to think communism is a viable approach, except instead of blaming and punishing the bourgeoisie rich elitists of hollywood and the government who are responsible, just blame any majority or group with historic power outside of economic elements. Whites? All slavery was your fault. Men? Gender inequity is your responsibility even though many changes to the cultural fabric of society post-suffrage were outright sexist against men( Don't misinterpret this as opposing suffrage, that would be presumptuous and ignorant).
Straight? You have it so easy you should feel guilty, and bend to our every demand otherwise you're a bigot. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN, because all Christians are automatically fully partisan homophobes right? Nevermind the , or the numerous different churches and followings with different interpretations of bible, and sometimes outright catholic homosexuals even.

I love how these self-same people who are so ignorant of their supposed cultural opposition constantly make use of the statement "Educate yourself", while unironically being completely partisan hacks who never read any research or philosophy they don't agree with, or that makes them uncomfortable; going far enough to shout people down for thinking the "wrong" things, without ever bothering to elaborate on why they're "wrong" in an honest intellectual arena. Not that conservatives aren't just as bad at times, looking at you especially /pol/, you're not embarrassing me with /fake news/ twice if I can help it.

Cappy

Reputation score

Theories only go so far in relation to partially subjective and culturally themed subjects, because there is an overwhelming amount of elements involved. But basically, communism replaces the carrot with the stick for people who are qualified, and replaces the stick with a carrot-flavoured stick for people who don't seek higher education.

People who rail against it once they realize they'll never achieve any form of ambition beyond potentially becoming a dyed in the wool politician of the new bourgeoisie and having a toilet with working water; tend to be put up against a wall in a line, or handily thrown into a kangaroo court. I mean, give credit where credit is due, sometimes communism displaces a corrupt fascist government, an impressive achievement, or it would be if they didn't seem to always immediately set up another one that's as bad or worse afterwards. *COUGH* Fidel Castro *COUGH*

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Theories only go so far in relation to partially subjective and culturally themed subjects, ...
Too intellectual.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If only, if only... Just have Christmas year round, carols and candy and children begging for gifts and holiday music and-- Scratch that

Hate when holiday music plays in November, come on it's not even the right month!! Give us a bit more of a reprieve already...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I hate it when people are jerks ;P

And I hate it when I realize there is an entire section of the forum dedicated to RP that i kept looking past because it is blue..
Better get on that role play lol.

I really hate it when people ask me for money, especially if we just met. >.>

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

good one i hate mondays !!!
I hate you.

Also note that I will be waiting for you to post your game thread, and I'm going to shit alllllllll over it.

Edit: Nvm, already did.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate you.

Also note that I will be waiting for you to post your game thread, and I'm going to shit alllllllll over it.

Edit: Nvm, already did.
Whats going on..
parody to fallout game.
Almost every choice made in game have some affect on end...
Ah one of those guys.
See, discarding the horrible grammar, anyone that actually finished a game can tell you that thats utter nonsense.

I hate these kinda guys to bring it back to the topic, got no problem with people being new to gamemaking and sucking at it, being way too overoptimistic, but when you already put up a patreon page without knowing if you can deliver you crossed over from 'dumb and blue eyed' to 'arrogant and greedy'

I spent three months before even releasing my first games demo, and compared to the remastered version now that still was garbage, because gamemaking is.. a little more complicated than everyone thinks.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just like Jurassic Park had all the problems of a zoo combined with all the problems of a amusement park, games have all the problems with programming combined with all the problems of story-telling, plus the additional problems of designing mechanics.