What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Hatsumi Ikebami
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Hatsumi is highly intelligent, cautious, analytical and And prefers to always have a plan of some sort. She is very serious and works hard to hopefully one day get into a top school. She is secretly quite perverted and and desiring of sex. Except for her large breasts boys don't pay too much attention to her due to her stern and bookwormish nature. She has come to The EGG to hopefully end her boredom and relieve some of her pent up sexual frustration.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):

---

Hatsumi had sort of mixed feelings about finding out she could try out the EGG as soon as she filled out the form, of course, she was surprised that she could, and eager, of course, finding it fascinating, though some of the rumors she'd heard...

Regardless, she found herself in one of the testing chambers, being shown by a female researcher how to sit inside. The researcher also told her a bit about how when she left a project leader would be around to take her notes on the EGG.

When Hatsumi finally loaded it up, she was presented with the following options screen.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

After she filled out that set, she was prompted to choose a difficulty setting:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

After selecting that, she was presented with a list of options for gameplay type and location. There are two types, though the first is grayed out. Offensive and Defensive.

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Seaside Cave(?)
Labyrinth at the World's End(?)
Swamp Tower(?)
________(?) (Enter your own level preference)

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

"Hmmmm, so this is it. I was surprised I could get a spot so easily and quickly. For being the latest thing I thought it would be booked like crazy. A lot of the girls in school say this is supposed to be really pervy..... and lifelike. I haven't had anything really interesting or challenging in a long time. And I could definitely use some kind of pleasure." She said as the researcher left. She sat in the device somewhat comfortably for a little bit till the options screen kicked up. "Hmm, let's see...... Humans, Straight, Lesbian, Impregnation...... Non Consent...... BDSM?" She said with a rise in pitch as her eye brow perked up a bit, "Slavery? And Monsters? Wow, the girls weren't fucking around about this..."

Humans: Y 4 to 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 4 to 5
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 4
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 4
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Quite Rough

"Well, now that that's settled let's see how I want this to go. Easy..... PLEASE! What's the point of that? Normal..... Hmmm I have a bit of experience with games, even though this is new, I don't think that would be challenging enough.... Hard and Insane? Let's see what the guide says." She says as she clicks on the question mark.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

A small popup appeared on Hatsumi's screen as she pressed the question marks.

"Difficulty Settings
Difficulty settings are intended to allow users to tailor their experience to their ability level. Hard makes enemies encountered slightly more powerful, while Insane makes enemies quite a bit more formidable."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmmm, slightly more difficult? Quite a bit more difficult? How wonderfully vague of them." She smirked at the pop up's words. "It sounds like they're either trying to be unclear or smooth other the difficulty settings so people don't know what they're getting into. Very well, I'll play along. Let's go with Insane. She thinks as she clicks on the word, next...... Huh? Offensive is greyed out? I'm sure they don't mean offensive abilities because that would just be horribly unbalanced and unfair at any level. Whatever, I'll just click on Defensive. And finally stage....... Caves are too plain, Castles are too over used...... A maze would be fitting for an intelligent person like me. I'll take that. Though it looks like they're open to feedback with that blank spot. But I think the maze would be best right now." She says as she finishes choosing her settings for her game.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi pressed the final few buttons, submitting the choices for processing.

The screens faded away as the chamber darkened, everything went to pitch black, and she felt weightless for a moment. For some reason, it wasn't quite as scary as could be expected. In a few moments a flash of white light as she can see the world construct itself around her.

When it's finished she finds that her clothes have changed, but not much besides the long cloak she's been given to wear. This is sort of unfortunate, considering the location; she finds herself knee-deep in a snow drift in the middle of a forest. It is bitter cold, and the wind is biting, but perhaps not as much so as it should be, perhaps the game having a bit of mercy on her.

A moment of broken immersion when a screen saying "Game Start!" and she's on her way, taking her first step in the new world.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As soon as Hatsumi materialized in the setting she immediately grabbed her cloak and wrapped it around her as good as she could, "J-J-JEEZUS! It's f-f-fucking cold here!" She exclaimed through her chattering teeth. "At least the wind isn't completely god awful as well. I guess the Labyrinth proper must be further ahead this way. Well not much else to but head on forward, certainly no point in sitting around here freezing my ass and other bits off." She said as she proceeded to march forward through the forest keeping her eyes darting around the cold forest watching for lurking foes around.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Hatsumi slogged her way through the forest, she heard a long, low howl from somewhere behind her in the forest. She can't tell how far away it is, as the sound seems to echo off nearby mountains, but it can't be too far away. When it dies down, the forest is silent except for the occasional sound of snow falling from the branches of the evergreens.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi shivered a bit as she heard the eerie howl in the background. The cold chill in her spine only grew worse as the entire area became deathly still afterwards. She continued further down the way only slower and trying to be silent as possible occasionally turning around and looking behind her, constantly on guard. " Shit I'm not even to the maze yet and it looks like I'm going to be in for a fight." She said quietly readying her wand to attack should the creature show itself.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi's vigilance paid off, as she spotted the wolf stalking her slowly as she came to a clearing. It was a white wolf, rather much larger than any she'd ever seen before. It growled when it saw that she had seen it and began to circle around towards her rear.

Wolf
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon seeing the wolf, Hatsumi immediately began to get on her guard. "Damn. I'm not even to the real challenging part of the level and I'm already having to fight. Hopefully he doesn't have any friends to call and will be relatively easy to deal with." She said as focused her energy into her wand and unleashed a fireball towards the wolf, hoping to do some decent damage to or at least just scare it away.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

13 vs. 15

The wolf snarled as it dodged the fireball Hatsumi cast at it, barely managing to get out of the way as it slammed with a hiss into the snowy ground.

16 vs. 15

Hatsumi had no such luck, the wolf scratching at her shoulder as he lunged at her. The pain was real, but perhaps less intense than it ought to have been; instead she felt a bit tired. The wolf howled loud and long, which was a bit troubling considering that wolves are pack hunters.

Wolf
5/5 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH!" Hatsumi screamed out in pain as the wolf grazed her shoulder as it lunged at her. She tensed up as she heard the weolf howl, Shit! I have a bad feeling he's not alone out here. She thought, I"ll just try to be patient and let it get close and try to blast it at close range, I was impulsive before. She would wait and let the wolf attack again and hope that she could pull off a good quick blast up close.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

19 vs. 12

Waiting until the wolf got close to her, Hatsumi unleashed a fireball slammed into it at point blank range, singeing its fur and causing it to howl in pain.

9 vs. 3

Of course, the beast retaliated, scratching at her shoulder again, beginning to rip her clothes. It growled as it circled her, seemingly trying to keep a bit of distance between itself and her.

Wolf
4/5 HP

Hatsumi
3/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH! GAWDDAMIT! Why don't you just go down and die already!" Hatsumi screamed at the wolf as it leapt at her and grazed her shoulder again, it's attacks beginning to tear away at her clothing. Mustering up all her rage she would try yo concentrate a large amount of energy into a fireball and hurl it straight into the wolf's mouth. If it lunged at her again, she would then try to jam her wand in to it's mouth and distract it so she could try to get another blast off on her foe.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

21 vs. 7
18 vs. 17

Hatsumi blasted the wolf with a massive fireball, singeing it and make it yelp in pain and jump backwards. It snarled at her as it backed away. This girl had looked like easy prey, but perhaps that wasn't the case... It slowly retreated into the forest, keeping an eye on the girl as it went, leaving her all alone in this clearing in the snowy forest.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"WHEW! Thank God that's over. I better haul ass off for the labyrinth. I seriously doubt that if the fur ball returns that he'll be alone, and I have a sinking suspicion I won't be able to fight off a group of wolves." Hatsumi said as quickly tore off a piece of her cloak to use a make shift bandage, wrapping it around where the wolf had injured her before quickly marching off for the labyrinth, eager to get out off the goddamn forest.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

She trudged for a good while through the forest, the blizzard impeding her progress significantly. Finally, she came to the edge of the forest as the blizzard let up, and was struck by the sight that awaited her. To the east and west, huge tree-covered mountains rose thousands upon thousands of feet into the air, almost unnaturally tall. In front of her was a vast valley that led up to the beautiful ice-choked sea. What lay in the valley, though, caught her attention; at the edge of the sea was her goal, a strange black wall that seemed to be impossibly high, higher even than the mountains. This, she knew, was the labyrinth.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi stood in awe of the sight before for quite a few moments, taking in the amazing landscape and scene that she felt could only be produced with computer imagery or painting. She walked slowly through the area up towards to the massive unbelievably tall black wall, that had to be her destination the labyrinth, and stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the huge and undoubtedly not man made structure, she looked around for an entrance or any guards or other obstacles that might be present, upon finding one she would work her way into the structure itself and continue onwards inside, making sure to keep vigilant and her guard up at all times.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Hatsumi got close to the wall, she could see that it was blacker than any sort of black she had ever seen. It wasn't made of blocks of material, the sides were completely smooth, as if the thing had been dropped down into the valley complete. It was cold to the touch, or rather it sucked warmth from her body when she touched it briefly. Entering the labyrinth, she realized that the snow wasn't reaching it even though there was no ceiling. This was odd, the snow hadn't stopped outside. Looking up, she realized she couldn't see either a ceiling or the sky, it just seemed to stop somewhere above her. A chill ran down her spine as she looked around the somewhat wide entrance, empty as could be, with a path branching out from it in every direction.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm, a three way fork right off? Well, I guess for now I'll keep on going straight till another branch pops out, I should try and explore every possible option and variable. But I need to stay on guard I don't know what I can expect in a place like this." She said to herself as she proceeded to march straight forward as she had done since the game started.