What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Hearing Hatsumi's answer, Lea immediately turned to Zhanna and got down on her hands and knees, her forehead pressed to the ground just before the tentaclegirl's feet. "If you're my mistress' lover, then please, feel free to use me in any way that pleases her. If my mistress loves you, then I will learn to love you too" she said, and Zhanna smiled. "Get up, slave" she replied, "I'm sure the three of us will have a lot of fun. Or rather, the four of us, when we become four. You'd like that, right?" she asked the dark elf, who relatively quickly replied "yes, I'd like that..." Zhanna smiled again as her tentacles slowly began to protrude from her back, and Lea got up. "Then we'll just have to see about making you a suitable slave for us." One of her tentacles grabbed Vera's arms as she withdrew her fingers from the dark elf's ass, and then hoisted her arms up high into the air behind her as she tightly wrapped them. Another tentacle wrapped around her waist, and another her neck, pulling her down into position. Lea got up in the dark elf's face and whispered "would you like me to cast my spell on you again? You seem to have enjoyed it before." Vera nodded furiously as she felt a tentacle slowly rub against and prod at her ass. "For someone who loved to be dominating, you sure get off on being controlled" she whispered, giggling as she cast the spell that would prevent her from reaching orgasm until Lea allowed it.

Zhanna's prodding soon became more insistent, and the tentacle slowly wriggled its way inside the dark elf. Instantly she began to moan, writhing a bit against the tentacles holding her. "This is already getting you off? Just being penetrated? What a little slut you are" Zhanna taunted as the tentacle wormed deeper and deeper into the dark elf. "If you want me to really fuck you, you'll have to beg for it" she said, and Vera quickly sputtered out "please, fuck my ass!" Zhanna smirked as she brought the tentacle back nearly all the way out, and held it there for an agonizing moment before slamming it back deeply into the dark elf. She cried out, unused to being violated in such a way, but she seemed not to mind much. For a few more minutes Zhanna pounded the dark elf's ass, and she moaned lewdly as her love juices began to drip from her to the ground. "If you like it so much, you should like more of it" Zhanna said as the dark elf felt the tentacle somehow expand inside her, filling her up and stretching her nearly to her limits as the thrusting continued. "Ohhhh yesss... My ass..." she moaned out, beginning to enjoy the feeling of her ass being fucked. "It would be a shame not to put the rest of you to use, though" Zhanna said, a tentacle suddenly jamming into the dark efl's pussy all the way to her womb as another wrapped around her throbbing cock, squeezing tight and rubbing swiftly. The tentacles worked her over, pounding her at a furious pace as she squirmed and screamed in pleasure. She tried to lean herself forward, and at first the others were puzzled, but then Lea smirked as she walked a little bit closer, grabbing Vera's head and forcing it down until the dark elf could suck on her cock. "You're such a good little bitch. Isn't it fun this way?" They continued on like this for half an hour, before finally Zhanna and Lea were at their limits. They cried out in ecstasy, filling her bowels, womb, and mouth with their cum, and at the last moment Lea released the dark elf from the spell, allowing her to cum hard onto the floor. "Did you like that?" Lea asked as she pulled out of the dark elf's mouth, and Vera quickly said "yes! I... I liked it..." before looking over to Hatsumi. "But... can I... please mistress...?" she asked, her eyes still filled with lust.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hrm~ I suppose my slave deserves a reward~ Lea, please free her from the stocks and help me guide her to Zhanna's bed, please? I shall show you the way." As she and Lea help remove the elf from the stocks, and supported her, Hatsumi would lead the two of them to Zhanna's bed where she had conceived a child, "Lea set our new toy down gently on the bed. I will set my pussy down on her dick and lean forward for you to have access to my ass. I want you to take me from behind, okay?" She asks, once the imp would comply with her orders, Hatsumi would slowly lower her sheath on the elf's stiff member, before laying her hands on her petite tits, getting a tight strong grasps on the little orbs, before leaning over to give her a lingering kiss in the mouth before breaking and turning to Lea, ordering "You can come inside now if you wish Lea." She said bracing herself for the imp to enter her, once she was inside she would begin slowly and gently rocking and bucking her hips to take more of her lovers' dicks insider her holes. She would occasionally bend over to suckle on the elf's tits as well as sucking on her neck, lips and ears, orally pleasuring her new slave as well. After a while she would pick up speed and force of her rocking, looking over her shoulder to the imp ordering, "Lea,...... Faster.... Harder.... and don't be afraid or shy to smack ass as well......" she said as she began bucking harder and faster against the piercing members of her lovers. "Mmmm. I'm getting closer......... Harder...... Faster..... Let's all come together......." she moaned out before leaning in over to lick, kiss and suckle on the elf's pointy ear as she continued massaging her petite breasts, "Almost....... Just nearly there.... A little more...... Aaaaah~........ AAh~~~...... I'm Cumming!~~~~~ <3" she cried out as came hard, her cock splattering cum over the elf's torso, as she took the imp and elf's cum into her own holes and finally crashing down on the elf's body for a few moments, recovering form her high....... "That was wonderful, little Vera..... Now Lea, pull out so we may be guided to my chambers. Once there I will ask for our new toy to be taken to a cell, until the morning. Then we will finish her Initiation into our little harem." she said before slowly lifting her self off the elf and putting her robe back on before handing the leash over to Lea to allow Vera to guide her to her room; before she was taken to her new home.

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Of course, mistress" Lea replied, helping Hatsumi lead Vera to the small bed, allowing Zhanna to recover from the session alone for a while, and then laying Vera down onto the bed. The dark elf trembled in anticipation as Hatsumi slowly lowered herself onto her rock hard cock. It really was an enormous cock, monstrously thick, though Hatsumi had been well prepared to take its girth by all of her experiences in the EGG. The mage firmly grasped her new slave's perky tits as she leaned in for a kiss, which the dark elf eagerly returned, her hands gripping the sheets tightly as she didn't quite know what to do with them. When she leaned back and told Lea she was okay to cum inside her, the imp replied "thank you, mistress" and lined herself up with Hatsumi's pucker and gently pushing her way into her mistress' ass. She thrusted gently as she leaned over Hatsumi's back, reaching around to knead her ample breasts and gently play with her nipple piercings as she suckled on the dark elf's petite bust and neck. The two then felt how Hatsumi rocked between them, thrusting on their dicks gently at first, but then increasing in pace as she asked Lea to go faster. Silently the imp began to thrust hard and fast, pounding Hatsumi's ass and forcing her forward, impaling her deeper onto the moaning dark elf's throbbing cock. "Please mistress, mash my little tits" she moaned out, bucking her hips up as quickly as she could in rhythm with Lea, quickly building Hatsumi's pleasure. "Ahhh, my ears..." she moaned as her mistress sucked and licked at them, the fucking now at a furious pace as Hatsumi's dick slapped against the dark elf's stomach with each thrust, Lea moaning into the mage's ear as she laid across her back and played with her breasts. "I'm cumming too!" Lea cried out, giving one last hard thrust as the dark elf screamed "yes! Cumming! Cumming!" as the two flooded their mistress with their seed. Hatsumi fell onto the dark elf's body, and Lea fell onto her back, the three of them panting in the afterglow of their orgasms. "Mistress... I... I didn't want to be your slave at first... but I didn't know that I could feel so much pleasure... Please, let me keep feeling this pleasure, and I'll gladly serve you forever..." Vera said quietly as her mistress laid on top of her.

The three disentangled from each other, and the dark elf scooped up Hatsumi's cum off her belly to drink it down, then got down on all fours when Lea took up her leash, leading the two through the maze and up into the castle proper. The first area they go through is the basement, and it is lined with cages and filled with beautiful female slaves; gasps sound throughout the basement as one by one the slaves see their mistress being led before them by a leash. They get through the basement and head up to a first floor that is utterly opulent, jewels adorning the walls seemingly at random. As they pass through to the stairs to the second floor they run into many shocked female servants. Finally they come to the room the dark elf called her own; lavish furniture and dressers no doubt filled with clothes are arrayed around a beautiful large canopy bed, ringed in curtains. She looks badly disappointed when Hatsumi indicates that she should be taken to a cell, begging "please mistress, allow me to sleep at the foot of your bed," though she would allow Lea to lead her to a cell without protesting if Hatsumi told her to. As the mage settled in to bed and drifted off to sleep, she saw a popup.

Game Over, View Epilogue? Y/N?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi looked quite pleased and confident at all the female slaves as they gasped at seeing the elf enslaved, filling her with a sense of pride and satisfaction. She was going to have quite some fun here she had a good feeling. So many playthings to enjoy herself with. And she was sure she could fetch many many more. She looked greatly pleased and impressed with the opulent rooms lined with the jewels. Truly a home fit for the queen that she had become. When they finLly reached Vera's old quarters, Hatsumi smiled widely, filled with satisfaction and pleasure. "Yes..... Yes, this will do most nicely" she said as stepped up to her bed, she was about to have Lea take Vera off to her cell before she heard the elf beg, "Hmmm....... As you wish, Vera. After all.... What better place for a dog.... For a bitch to rest then the foot of her master's bed?" she said teasingly before she plopped down on her back on her bed only to be disturbed by the pop up, "Hmmmmm..... Yes...... Let's see what kind of fun I have from here on out....." she said as clicked on the Y clearly eager to see the rest.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Thank you, mistress" Vera says, curling up at the foot of the bed as Lea ties to leash off to the bedpost and leaves for her own bed. In the morning, and every morning after that, Hatsumi, Lea, and Zhanna continued the dark elf's training. Their first focus was stretching her ass, which they did with ever larger tentacles and plugs, until she was able to take Zhanna's fist into her rear. Hatsumi watched as her lover worked her arm deeper and deeper into the dark elf as she squirmed with pleasure, until the tentaclegirl found and massaged her bladder, causing her to scream out as she pissed herself all over the floor. She seemed to love being humiliated in this way, clearly turned on at being watched as she was made to lose control of her bodily functions. Likewise she loved being given enemas of all kinds, and often would ask to begin her day by receiving and enema and having it held inside her with a plug, going most of the day with her bowels filled before finally being allowed to let it out for her mistresses.

The next step in Vera's training was to make her more comfortable with being bound. Having experience with such things, Lea made a rope harness for the dark elf, and this became her one article of clothing outside of her collar and leash. The three would often change the harness into a hogtie, sometimes when they were having sex with the dark elf, but other times not, and they would simply leave her bound and helpless on the floor, a feeling she came to enjoy. The other slaves and house servants were allowed to and often did take advantage of her when she was in this helpless state, and they taunted and teased her mercilessly as revenge for having enslaved them and treated them badly. In part to aid them in this, and in part because Vera begged for it, Lea restricted her ability to orgasm almost all day every day, and as a result Vera was often so close to orgasm that Lea could force her to cum whenever she released the spell.

After that they slowly introduced the dark elf to more painful forms of submission. She resisted at first despite her enjoyment of their other activities, though Lea convinced her to suffer through the whippings and riding lessons because Hatsumi enjoyed them, and that was enough motivation for her. Eventually her endurance became such that the pain didn't bother her, and her mind began to turn the pain into pleasure, trying desperately to please her mistresses. Even from the start, however, she seemed to enjoy having her breasts abused, or really touched in any way. After a few months of constant training the three of them had turned Vera into the perfect painslut, begging to be humiliated, beaten, and tormented before being allowed to take their seed and finally to cum herself. Lea judged that then would be the right time to finally make her Hatsumi's; they led her slowly by the leash to Zhanna's room one day, and Hatsumi brought out a branding iron made in the shape of an H. The dark elf trembled a little in anticipation and begged to be marked as the property of both Hatsumi and Zhanna. The tentaclegirl shrugged and got out her own branding iron, and as Lea released the dark elf from her spell they jammed the hot irons into her asscheeks, making her scream and howl in both pain and pleasure, cumming hard onto the ground before passing out, finally formally theirs. Almost nothing of her former dominatrix self remained as she gave herself over completely to her mistresses and the pleasure they gave her, though soon she came to view their pleasure as wholly superior to her own. A lasting image formed in Hatsumi's mind of the dark elf kneeling before her, holding in a burning enema she had been given many hours before, covered in whip marks and masturbating furiously even though she was unable to cum, begging to be allowed to taste Hatsumi's cum.

In time Zhanna's belly began to grow large and round as she carried Hatsumi's baby, and soon enough she gave birth to a baby girl. The household loved her very much, and everyone doted on the little girl, who was able to grow tentacles like Zhanna, and do magic like Hatsumi, with most of Hatsumi's looks. The pair also used the dark elf to breed with many of the monsters in the maze, and she gave birth to the children of many a slime, mimic, and tentacle monster, along with many other creatures. They also gave her to Suryua many times, and she gave birth to many little spiderpeople, most of whom had fair lavender skin and immense magical ability for their kind. Vera came to love birthing children, and eventually begged to be allowed to carry Hatsumi's child. Eventually Hatsumi agreed. The castle soon had dozens of children running around, all of them half Hatsumi's, with both Zhanna and the dark elf.

Hatsumi kept the dark elf's harem, though they were cared for a bit better; they were treated less forcefully, and broken less harshly. Almost all of them willingly served Hatsumi and Zhanna with time, though the more masochistic of them would sometimes "escape" so that they could be recaptured and "retrained" harshly, something that became a bit of a game for all of them; Hatsumi, Lea, and Zhanna took turns retraining the various slaves. Every so often they would leave the castle to capture more young women to train as slaves, and eventually they amassed a huge harem, overflowing out of the basement cells, such that they constructed new ones on an extra wing of the first floor.

For many, many years Hatsumi lived her life as the mistress of the castle. She spent her days having wild, passionate sex with her slaves and lover, every so often switching things up by having Zhanna or Lea cater to her more masochistic, submissive side, sometimes enjoying the attentions of Suryua or a monster in the maze. She also worked to raise her children, all of whom grew up happy and filled with love, in addition to being terribly spoiled. Each night she would sleep in her magnificent bed, the dark elf contentedly sleeping at the foot of the bed, like any good pet would.

Good End
~Mistress of the Castle~​

The world slowly faded to black, and Hatsumi felt that weightless feeling for a few moments before finding herself back in the EGG. She was presented with the normal list of options.

New Game
Quick Battle
Settings
Quit Game