What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

"Mmmm, yes mistress" Lea said, an evil grin spreading across her face as she shifted her position until her pussy came to rest just above the dark elf's mouth, her cock slapping up against Vera's chin. "You heard the mistress, bitch! Tell her what you are and make me cum all over you. Then your fellow slave will drink down your spunk" she said, and if they had been able to see the dark elf's face they would have seen her wide-eyed, torn by her circumstances. "I'm... not... I can't..." she stuttered, and the imp coldly replied "then you can't cum, now can you?" The dark elf gulped and closed her eyes tightly, and then quietly started "mi...mistress... I'm... I'm..." "You're what!?" "I'm her bitch!" she screamed out, goaded on by her former slave. "I'm... your bitch... mistress..." she muttered again, this time directed at Hatsumi before she leaned up and tentatively licked the imp's pussy. Again she did so, and again, before the imp said "oh come on, you can do better than that surely. You've not even got me wet yet." Vera redoubled her efforts, a hand rising up to gently grasp Lea's dick and rub it. "No hands, bitch!" the imp shouted, and the hand quickly released her and fell limply to the floor. The dark elf began to cry in earnest now as she stopped, distressed to the point of tears at how far she had fallen. "What's wrong, bitch? Don't you want your reward?" the imp taunted, and Vera leaned up again, carefully tracing the edges of Lea's pussy with her tongue, followed by long, slow licks. The imp shivered, and whispered "that's more like it. Put some care into it, and I'll do the same for you." Her pussy rapidly moistened, and soon the dark elf was lapping up her juices, every so often moving down to give attention to the base of her cock. In a bit of time Vera seemed to get into it, starting to make lewd noises as she took in Lea's honey, the imp beginning to moan in pleasure. "That's it, a little more. Just a little more and I'll cum" she moaned out, and in a few more moments she made a little squeal as she came, her warm spunk shooting over the dark elf's small bust, her love juices flowing plentifully into Vera's mouth.

"Ohhh, that was good, bitch. Now you get your reward." The imp nodded to Hatsumi and began to slowly slide her breasts up and down along the length of the dark elf's throbbing meat. "Please..." she whimpered out, her hands clawing at the ground before she began to moan loudly, unable to control herself. The imp leaned down, slowly licking the head, getting a taste of her former mistress' pre-cum before taking the head into her mouth. She continued to pump her breasts up and down around the dark elf's cock, suckling gently and licking its head, quickly driving the dark elf to a powerful, screaming orgasm, gout after gout of cum pouring out into Lea's mouth. It was too much for her to handle, and some of it dripped down out of her mouth onto her breasts. She held the load in her mouth as she got up, moving to press her lips to the dark elf's, and then giving her some of her own cum, engaging in a passionate kiss with her. Vera swallowed down her cum with a gulp and returned the kiss meekly, her tongue weakly flicking against the imp's. Lea pulled back a bit and rubbed the dark elf's cheeks gently, saying "do you see? You're her bitch now, just like me. We can service our mistress together. You'll love it, I promise. You just have to give yourself to us, wholly." The dark elf squirmed, her cock still painfully erect and twitching even after just having cum, and she brought a hand up to touch Lea's. "I... Please, just go... I'll give you anything, do anything, please..." the dark elf stammered, which seemed to make the imp quite angry as she looked up to Hatsumi.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'll only agree to leave if you agree to release Zhanna and Suryua, the spiderwoman, as well as me and Lea. If not I'll simply have to break you further and make you my toy, rather then a part of my....... 'harem' and I'm sure both Suryua and Zhanna have wonderful ways of forcing your hand to cooperate with me. Also.... You must NEVER send anybody after us... Allowing us to be free to do and live as we wish for the rest of our lives. Otherwise, I'll return and revisit the favor a hundred fold on you. Oh..... And you must personally free them yourself. Understand?" Hatsumi finished her demands and threats to the dark elf as she knelt over her conquest and grabbing her cock gingerly in her hand, rubbing it slowly.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"You... you can have the castle... I'll leave, just let me go, please! I can't... take this..." Vera sputtered out, squirming as Hatsumi gently rubbed her throbbing dick. "I... I..." she continued, her eyes glazing over in her arousal. Lea looked up at Hatsumi, seemingly not wanting to let the dark elf go just yet. She leaned in over Vera and whispered into her mistress' ear "if we keep it up she'll give herself to us, I know it. Besides, she still owes me."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Hatsumi hears the elf's offer she briefly considers taking it until Lea leans over the captive and whispers into her ear, "Hmmm~..... that is quite an enticing offer little one.... But I am afraid you owe my little pet here something, and I fear it might be nice to have one such as you as mie and my lovers new pet.... I think Zhanna would enjoy playing with you like she did me, and I'm sure Suruya would appreciate her babies being born with your magic. Yes I think I have lots of special fun little plans for you, Vera..... I'll take the castle..... But you will be staying here with us as my newest slave. Don't worry..... In time you'll learn to either enjoy or live with the pain, and the pleasure I'll share with you." she said as she proceeds to get up off of her ordering Lea to do the same before flipping her over on her belly and spreading her legs, exposing her anus and cunt to the new mistress and Lea. She would then gingerly grab her cock again and take one of her perky tits into her hand and begin teasing them both. "Lea.... You play with her backdoor and pussy. Now then, your first lesson will be orgasm denial. Well tease your sensitive spots good and thorough, but never to the point where you come. You must admit to being my slave and toy from now on and learn some humility." she said before giving her long pointy a long sensuous lick.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Owe... owe her...?" Vera asked, straining through the fog of her arousal to try and remember just what it was she might owe the imp, before a flash of realization crossed her face. "I'll give you back your magic, and more!" she cried out, though Lea just smirked. "It would be more fun to take it from you" she replied coyly, which caused the dark elf to whimper a little. Her eyes grew wide as she heard Hatsumi's plan. "Please don't enslave me, please..." she begged as she was flipped over, her upper body pressed to the ground with her ass up in the air. "Yes mistress" Lea replied, and she eagerly began to tease the dark elf, tracing her dripping slit with a finger and gently rubbing her asshole. Vera began to moan as Hatsumi teased her cock, giving it a long, slow lick, but whimpered out more at her words. "I don't... I don't want to be..." she started, but she was cut off by her own moaning as Lea gently rubbed along her slit and prodding at her pucker. She was still incredibly aroused, and so was soon on the edge of orgasm, which caused Hatsumi and Lea to back off, leaving the dark elf frustrated. "No... please..." she muttered, her hands weakly grasping at the floor.

Lea then got a devious look on her face and turned to Hatsumi, asking "the dark elf took my magic from me. If I had my magic, I could make this much easier for us and more potent. May I take it back from her? All it will take is a little bite." She licked her lips, revealing a small pair of fangs, and the dark elf whimpered and squirmed, terrified at the idea. Hatsumi assented, and the imp slowly moved to straddle the dark elf, laying over her prone body. "This will only hurt a little" she whispered, playfully nibbling at Vera's ear before moving down and swiftly biting into the dark elf's neck. Vera tried to scream as she arched her back more, but no sound came out, and her arms flailed weakly for a bit before falling still. She let out another whimper as the imp slowly drained her blood, and in doing so stole back her magical abilities. While she sucked down the blood Lea caressed the dark elf's cheeks and hair, almost as if she was comforting her. For less than a minute they were locked together before Lea withdrew her fangs, licking up the small trickles of excess blood before getting up off her. Slowly she traced the dark elf's spine with a finger, chanting a short few sentences before saying "and now you can't cum, no matter what, until I release you from the spell. We can do whatever we want to her now, mistress, no holding back."

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi grew a nasty wicked smile on her features before whispering to Lea, "Good work..... now let's have some real fun with this little toy, Lea. You take her wet cunt, I'll punish her twitching little rosebud.~" She said mischievously before climbing on top of the dark elf's back aligning her decent sized member with the elf's anus awaiting for Lea to be in position to plunge hers into the elf's pussy, once they were both ready she would count, "Ready?" She whispered evilly into the elf's pointy ear, giving it a lick, she would then look over to Lea giving her the command, "Lea..... release the spell the moment we both cum into her holes, understand. And for you you," She hissed in the elf's ear, "From now on, you will not cum until your partner,victim or whatever does. It's your turn to know what it's like to be forced to please others before you get off. Now brace yourself..... One.... Two...... THREE!" She screamed as plunged her stiff cock deep into the elf's ass at the same time Lea would take her pussy, grabbing a tight squeeze on her perky bosom and large cock, before beginning to thrust hard and fast into her bowels.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes mistress" Lea replied, grinning widely. As Hatsumi positioned herself over the dark elf, the imp slid under her, licking her nose with that creepy smile as her mistress whispered to Vera. "Please no, I just want to cum..." she whined pitifully, before screaming out as she was suddenly penetrated deep. Tears began to flow from her eyes, and she was clearly unused to anal, and Lea could tell that her pussy had been used very rarely. The two kept thrusting into Vera, able to feel their dicks rub up against each other inside her. All the while Hatsumi jerked the dark elf off as Lea groped her petite breasts, and soon Vera's pain turned to pleasure, her lewd moans echoing around the room. Her pleasure built quickly, but she found herself unable to find release. The imp smiled wickedly as she licked Vera's face, holding herself back to increase the torment of her former mistress. "No... I need it... please, let me cum, please..." she whimpered, but the two kept it up without mercy, the minutes creeping slowly by with the dark elf on the edge of an intense orgasm, her body wracked with pleasure. Not sure what she was doing anymore, Vera leaned forward and kissed Lea, who returned her kiss eagerly, taking it as a sign that the dark elf was being broken to the will of her mistress. On and on the fucking went, the dark elf emitting animalistic moans of pleasure. "Pl...please... I'm losing... my mind... please, let me... cum..." she whined out, her body bouncing with each powerful thrust from the two women. "You remember the requirements, don't you?" Lea asked coyly, and the dark elf went silent for a few moments, her resistance fighting against the urge to promise herself to Hatsumi forever, to become her slave in return for being allowed to cum. She struggled with herself for another few minutes of pounding before craning her neck as much as she could, trying to look at the mage, barely getting out "you... are my... mis...mistress... I... I'm... I'm your toy... forever... So please... cum inside me, and then let me get off..." Lea let go of one of the dark elf's breasts to stroke her cheek, bringing her face to face and then pressing her into a kiss. "Good, abandon your ego, and we can be together forever. We can give each other so much pleasure" she said before engaging in another passionate kiss with her fellow slave, speeding up her thrusts as she allowed herself to get closer to her orgasm, sensing that Hatsumi was close too. "Accept our seed!" she cried out, and the dark elf screamed "yes, let me have it!" With that, Lea and Hatsumi both came, their warm spunk spurting into Vera's bowels and womb, and the imp released her from her spell, and she screamed out "yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!" as she came, her body tensing as she shot gob after gob of cum onto Lea's chest and stomach, her pussy contracting wildly and milking the imp's dick of her seed as she had the most potent and intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her breathing became labored and irregular as she leaned down to kiss Lea, collapsing onto the imp soon afterward as she passed out from the intensity of her orgasm. Lea pulled out and slid out from underneath her a bit, cradling her head in her lap as she looked to Hatsumi. "I wonder if she'll be so compliant when she wakes up. Still, we might have her."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi smiled a wicked smile at Leas words, "Hmmmm...... Most likely no, but then it's no fun trying to play with a broken toy." she said darkly as she slowly pulled her member out of the elf's pucker. "Pull out Lea, then help me carry our new slave and toy back to your playroom where you trained the previous captives. We'll put her to the stocks first, and I'll let you pick a..... "medicine" of your choice and enema from your collection. And well give her the training I gave you only harder. Before we set her to the rack for more fun." she saids before taking a hold of the elf's back and torso as Lea would grab her legs and feet before dragging her back to her room.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmmm... Sounds like fun, but I think we should be a little bit gentle with her. She's not a slave by nature, and if we overdo it we'll lose her. I've trained lots of girls like her before" Lea said, her experience as the dark elf's slaver coming through as she picked up her legs, carrying her back to the room where she had worked for Vera. She helped Hatsumi to load her into the stocks and then went to search through her things, finding a syringe that would make the dark elf's entire body sensitive, and she mixed two enema liquids together half and half; one that was an aphrodisiac, and another that was magically cooled. In combination with the aphrodisiac it would probably not be as powerful, though probably still uncomfortable. After a time the dark elf began to stir, and struggled a bit as she realized she was in stocks before remembering how she had gotten here. "I... You..." she muttered, looking at Hatsumi. "I... agreed to be your slave, didn't I? I don't want to be..." she started, but Lea cut her off. "Think back to the moment you agreed. How did it feel?" she asked, and the dark elf blushed, stammering out "a...amazing..." The imp smiled and continued "of course it did. If you give yourself to the mistress, you can feel like that again, often even. You're used to being dominating, but it can feel good to give away control of yourself to someone else." Vera whimpered a bit, but nodded. "We're about to start your training, to teach you about the pleasure that can come from being powerless, from having pain inflicted on you, from pleasing your mistress. Are you ready?" the imp asked, and the dark elf seemed to think for a moment, before weakly replying "I'm ready." Lea looked to Hatsumi and said "the slave is ready for training, mistress. Your orders?"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Very good Lea, now please position her in the stocks to where she is face down ass up, with her legs spread wide apart. Then I will need you to inject her with the sensitivity serum, and then fill her backdoor with the special enema you fixed for her. Then finally I'll need you to find a proper anal plug for her and plug her up. Then we will take her to the rack and play with her body teasing her when her body will be like a clitoris until her belly is nice and plump from the enema and turn her on her belly before we train her ass. She cannot have the plug removed or cum and relieve herself till she begs us and tells in great detail what she wishes. This first lesson shall be about control and surrendering control of all her body to us."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes mistress" Lea replied, adjusting the stocks so that Vera's head was lower than her ass, and then spread her legs wide, though the dark elf had actually spread herself fairly wide when she heard Hatsumi. The imp smiled a little as she went to get her syringe, pleased that the dark elf was trying. She walked around to show Vera the needle, and the dark elf closed her eyes tight, not trying to resist, but not willing to watch either. Lea poked the needle into her arm, slowly pushing down on the syringe and pumping the liquid into her bloodstream. "Feel any different?" Lea asked, running a finger down the dark elf's back. "Ahhh, what is this? I feel it so much... Ahhhh..." she moaned out, the feeling strange and intense even though she was barely being touched. "Good, you should enjoy the next part, then" Lea said, discarding the syringe and walking off to get a different kind, filled with the enema concoction she had made. Also searching around before finding a large anal plug, walking over to the dark elf. She poked Vera's pucker gently with the cold syringe before slowly pushing it in and beginning to fill her bowels with the substance. "Ahhh, my ass..." she muttered out as her belly bulged with the volume of liquid being poured into her. "It's about to feel a lot better. Don't worry, you won't have to work to hold it in" she said, withdrawing the syringe before gently pressing the anal plug against the dark elf's asshole. Her eyes got wide as more and more of the thing was pressed into, the sensation made incredibly intense by her extra sensitivity. Finally it was all inside her, and she moaned out "ohhhhh my ass... I'm so full... It hurts, but it feels good too..." Lea smiled as she leaned over the dark elf, dragging her nails from her shoulders to her lower back. "Enjoy it. Let the sensations wash over you" she said, working over the dark elf's sensitive back. "Why is it so cold? My insides are freezing..." the dark elf muttered, causing Lea to giggle.

"Up up" she said, unlocking the stocks and leading Vera to the rack, and the dark elf allowed her to strap her into the contraption without resistance or a fuss, much to the imp's satisfaction. She turned the wheel a few cranks, pulling the dark elf's body taut, and then began to play with it along with Hatsumi. Vera moaned as their hands played across her body, the aphrodisiac and the sensitivity drug turning her entire body into an erogenous zone. When they brushed up against her breasts or cock she squirmed as much as she could in the rack, her moans getting loud. "It's so cold... It hurts" she moaned out, "but... you're making me feel... good..." The effect of the cooled enema was growing greater, but was still very manageable due to being cut in half. "You heard what the mistress said. You can't let it out until you beg, and tell us what you want us to do with you." The dark elf squirmed, looking up at the two of them, her resistance to being enslaved to Hatsumi melting away with the pleasure. "Please... let me keep it in... Take me off the rack and... bend me over... Please, mistress, fuck my throat while the imp fucks my sopping cunt! Don't let me cum until I've taken your loads, and you've ripped the plug out of my ass and made me relieve myself all over the floor!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ooo~..... Such a willing and eager little sub slut..... If that's what you want Vera..... I suppose your mistress can reward you..... Lea...." she indicates for the Imp to place the restraint spell on the elf before going to release her from the rack. "Help me guide her back to the stocks, where we can have her secured properly in the appropiate position." she saids before she and the IMO lead her back once more to the stocks putting her in the position she was previously in with her ass up in the air like an ostrich. Once she was secure she would walk in front of the dark elf before commanding her, "SUCK" and grabbing her by her long white hair and skull fucking her, forcing to deep throat her impressive member as Lea would plow her own dick into the elf pussy. Together the would ravage the beautiful herm elf for several minutes before Hatsumi would begin reaching her climax, she would instruct Lea under raspy breath, "Lea..... Feel free to smack her cute little shapely ass cheeks as hard as you can while fucking her cunt." After a few more minutes, Hatsumi would reach her climax crying out, "I'm Cummmmiiiiinnng!" squirting a large hot white sticky load of her cum into the elf's throat as Lea would release her own seed into the elf's womb and simultaneously remove the restraint spell causing the elf to shoot her own load into the floor, but not before Hatsumi would have Lea move out of the way and jerk the plug out of her anus, causing the elf eject the contents of her dick and bowels into a messy pile and pool on te stone floor. Afterwards, when the elf would have once again passed out Hatsumi would wait for her to wake before placing a collar and leash on the elf before instructing, "Come little slave. Its time for me to get you 'tagged'." she would say before summoning Lea an leading the elf by the leash back to Zhanna's chambers.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Lea quickly chanted out the spell that would prevent Vera from reaching orgasm as Hatsumi unstrapped her from the rack. The two led her to the stocks and locked her in, and she licked her lips hungrily when Hatsumi walked in front of her, her eyes fixed on her new mistress' cock, trying her best to present herself to the imp behind her, wanting to feel her former slave inside her again. As Hatsumi moved in and gave her order, the dark elf opened wide, taking the mage's dick into her mouth and sucking until she felt her hair grabbed, and Hatsumi began to thrust into her throat forcefully. The dark elf gagged when the cock hit the back of her throat, but tried to relax herself to accept it in as Hatsumi used her roughly. This kept her from crying out when Lea penetrated her. It was more intense than anything she had ever felt, the sensitivity drug making every thrust nearly orgasmic. For a number of minutes her pleasure built like this, to dizzying heights, but still she couldn't find release. This time she seemed to relish the feeling, looking up at Hatsumi with lust in her eyes as she did her best to suck the mage off. The enema being held inside her by the plug was growing colder and colder, until her insides felt almost as if they were being burned by the cold, and her bowels audibly gurgled as they cried out to release their contents, but still she didn't try to complain. Her eyes widened and her body writhed as Lea sped up her thrusts, slapping her asscheeks with each one. Her lower body felt like it was on fire, and lewd noises escaped her mouth, muffled by Hatsumi's dick. Finally Hatsumi and Lea came, pumping their cum into her stomach and womb, and she gulped it down eagerly as the imp finished up quickly and moved out of the way, releasing her from the spell and ripping the plug out of her ass. Vera screamed out loudly as she suddenly came, spurting cum onto the ground as she released the enema. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she convulsed in pleasure, and soon passed out, unable to process the sheer ecstasy.

When she awoke she muttered "so... good..." before being released from the stocks, only to have a collar and leash clipped onto her. "Tagged...? What do you... no... please not that..." she whimpered, and Lea leaned over to Hatsumi as they walked the dark elf to Zhanna's room, whispering "that might be too intense for her so soon, if I read you right. It takes months to get most slaves ready for branding."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi stopped in her tracks abruptly as she heard Lea whisper in her ear, she then tugged on the leash, signaling the elf to stop and wait, "Sit, Vera." She ordered the dark elf like a dog, "Stay." She then turned over to Lea and leaned over to the elf's ear to whisper her conversation with her other slave, "You really think so, Lea? If she can't handle it now, would you happen to have any other suggestions? Are there any other unexplored rooms in this tower I have not been to? Any other ways of training our little pet? I had thought of having inseminated by Suruya, I'm sure she would appreciate having the elf's fortitude and magic passed on to her offspring. But I am open to other suggestions if you know something interesting that is....... more to our little dog's level." She said motioning her head slightly in Vera's direction.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The dark elf stopped in place and sat on the ground silently, Looking up anxiously at the two as they conversed. "Well, if you came directly to me, you haven't seen anything on this floor. There's a lot of things here. Not a lot of things that would be very useful, since a lot of them are just semi-mindless monsters meant to slow down or wear down runaway slaves, though. And you'd have to give the spidergirl a little bit of time before the next batch of children. She'll have to raise the first. In any case, you could just introduce the two of us to the one you mentioned named Zhanna, and then take control of your castle."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Very well then, Lea. I suppose Zhanna would be able to handle the elf in training her further for me until I'm ready to play with her again. She did so with every other on of the elf's captives before me, I'm sure........ Very well...... I shall leave my little puppy for the two of you to train....." She whispers back to Lea before once again tugging on Vera's leash, indicating she required her to get the move on again, "Up, up little bitch~," she sang out to the elf, "I have a wonderful~ new playmate to introduce you too for your training~" She cooed as she finally led the trio back to the room where she had met Zhanna, before opening the crooked door and singing out to her lover and baby mama, "Oooh~ Zhanna~~ I have a most delightful surprise for you~~~~" She sang out before stepping once again into the mist leading her bitch and Lea into the mist filled room before slamming the door shut behind her indicating there was no hope of escape for her new slave from what she had in store for her......

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Sounds like a plan to me" Lea whispered back as Vera got up when told, allowing Hatsumi to lead her by the leash, though she got visibly nervous when she realized where she was being led. When Hatsumi threw open the door and closed it behind her, the mist suddenly receded, and Zhanna appeared, tentacles flaring out. They retreated back into her when she saw Hatsumi, and began "what are you doing back" before she laid eyes on the dark elf. "What? No way." The dark elf looked away, trying to avoid making eye contact with the tentaclegirl.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh~ Do you like my little bitch here, Zhanna? She was most stubborn and troublesome when I first found her. But it turns out she's really nothing more then a little closet sub-slut~ A little arousal and petting and she was willing to be trained as good little pet...... Weren't you, Vera-bitch? And don't be rude. Let your Auntie Zhanna see what a pretty bitch you are.... Stand up now..... Up up~ Hands to your sides and spread your legs for her." She commanded the dark elf tugging hard on her leash to force her to look at the tentacle girl before presenting her to Zhanna like the animal she had become, or would soon be willing to be with the right....... encouragement. Once she had obeyed as instructed, she would give her further orders, "Good girl~" she mocked the elf, "Now, turn around a few times..... Don't be shy......" Once she had complied she would add, "Now..... Bend over, place your hands on your ass, and spread your cheeks wide open and let her get a good look at your pucker. This is good training for breaking a difficult subject's will after all~" She said. "Now before we move on..... let her tease your anus. You are stay perfectly still while fingers your ass to see if it loose enough for her liking. Once that's done, we will discuss further......... training, for you before I retire for the night. In your old quarters." She added with an evil chuckle.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Zhanna looked on silently as the dark elf whimpered and stood straight, her hands at her sides and her legs spread slightly as she looked back at the tentaclegirl, a look of devastated embarrassment in her eyes. She slowly turned herself around three times, giving Zhanna a good look at her before bending over and spreading her asscheeks wide, still whimpering in humiliation. "Hmm... What a pretty little asshole you have. It's a shame you always kept it covered up" Zhanna said, moving in and rubbing the dark elf's pucker gently. "Let's see how well used it is" she continued, pressing a finger gently into the hole. Soon after that she put in another finger, and another, wriggling them around inside the dark elf's anus. She squirmed a little and made quiet noises, though she tried her best to keep herself from moving and speaking, not wanting to incur Hatsumi's wrath. "You're very tight, aren't you? We'll have to loosen you up a bit. Would you like that? Would you like to be able to take my fist inside you?" she asked, a bit tauntingly, and the dark elf gulped before replying "y...yes..." meekly. "You must have really done a number on her, she's actually willing to be humiliated this way" the tentaclegirl said to Hatsumi. "How shall we train her?" she asked, her fingers still working inside the dark elf's rear, though Lea suddenly interjected. "Is this... mistress' lover?" she asked Hatsumi, and Zhanna blushed, waiting for her answer to both their questions.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmm, she isn't ready to be pushed too hard, Zhanna. So for now, we simply fuck her ass, and use tentacles and such to stretch it out and help her loosen up in the backdoor. We'd best go slowly as to not to break her too much. I shall stay and watch to make sure and join in if you need me. But, mostly I trust your own judgement, dear." She replied to Zhanna as she continued fingering the elf's asshole, "Stocks and other restraints would probably be a good point though." She added after a moment's thought. She then turned and walked over to Lea, once again patting and ruffling her cute pink mop, "Yes, Lea-chan. One of many, I would like to think." She said with a wink towards Zhanna's direction. "I will ask you treat with as much respect as me, clear?" She then went over to find a chair and sat down before saying coldly, "You may proceed when ready, dear Zhanna." Awaiting for the tentacle girl to begin playing more with the elf.