H 6 vs. 14 M, Miss!
L -2 vs. 19 M, Miss!
L 10 vs. 5 M, Hit!
L -4 vs. 8 M, Miss!
M 18 vs. 8 L, Hit!
H 7 vs. 9 M, Miss!
L 18 vs. 1 M, Critical Hit!
M 20 vs. 4 L, Critical Hit!

Hatsumi makes a sheet of ice appear in front of the charging minotaur, slipping it up and causing it to slam its head into the ground before it got to her. While it was on the ground, Lea ran up to it and put a deep cut into its back. With a roar it lunged off the ground at Hatsumi, though she deftly dodges it and launches her counterattack, though she's a bit overeager and misses with it. She then gives the signal to her slave to use her syringes. She nods, reaching into the bag and pulling out three of them, and she throws them at the charging minotaur. The first and third of them sail to either side of the beast, though the second one carrying paralytic poison enters its chest and pumps the contents in. She isn't able to avoid it as it runs at her, though, and its club slams into her shoulder, making her wince with pain. Hatsumi fires off a fireball at the minotaur; it misses, but causes him to turn to face her, which allows Lea to put a deep cut into its back, causing it to roar out in pain. It still manages to twirl around and bring the club into Lea's side, bringing a weak squeal out of her as she flies into the wall and crumples to the ground, unable to keep fighting. Of course, the minotaur also fell to the ground, fully paralyzed and unable to fight.

Minotaur (Paralyzed, Can't fight)
2/11 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
1/3 MP

Lea (Exhausted)
0/4 FP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

"Good job, Lea! You just rest now, with it unable to move I should be able to finish the damned beast off." she she says as she walks over to the Minotaur before closing her eyes and chanting summoning her magical power up to her fingertips trying to work up a powerful stream if lightning and electricity before finally snapping her eyes open and pointing her fingers at the beast focusing the last reserves of her magical energy to send a searing wave of electrical death at the Minotaur hoping to fully destroy the behemoth. "IT'S TIME FOR A BARBECUE YOU BIG UGLY FUCKER!" she cries as the electricity flows like a river from her fingertips into the monster putting it out it's and their misery- removing their hopefully last obstacle to freedom from the picture. After she was sure the beast was truly dead she would walk over to Lea and gently pick her up in her arms before heading out the door.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi easily kills the unmoving minotaur, and walks over to Lea. The imp weakly waves her away, saying "I'll be fine, mistress. Just give me a second." She rummaged around in her bag and produced a syringe, then carefully injected herself with it. "I feel better already" she said, quickly getting up and shaking off the pain the minotaur had caused her. She picked up her sword and followed Hatsumi to the door, and they opened it and walked out into the sunlight...

And yet, the place where they came out knew no sunshine. Suddenly they were standing in an empty room, with walls splattered with blood. In the middle of it stood a tall, thin dark elf with pale lavender skin and long white hair, wearing a beautiful long blue dress slit down the sides for freedom of movement. "You killed my minotaur? What a bother. I'll have to breed a new one" she said, her voice at once disinterested and dripping with hatred. "And what are you doing here, imp? Has my worthless little slave betrayed me? That's fine, I suppose. I'll just kill you and find another one. And you, the runaway slave... I'll enjoy breaking you and making you mine." With that, a metal staff appeared in her hand, and she looked down to the two of them with a sneer. "Come at me, then. I'll be done with you soon."

Dark Elf
15/15 HP
5/5 MP

Lea
4/4 FP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I've already been broken, elf. And I've been reforged into something even stronger. You can't break me anymore. After I humble you I'm going to be the one doing the breaking, and I'll make you my special little plaything. I think this castle needs a new mistress anyways, and I nominate......... MYSELF!" she cries before letting out a wave of lightning towards the elf, hoping to keep her distracted long enough for Lea to get a sneak in with her sword before quickly jumping and rolling out of the way if she counter attacked.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

H 17 vs. 10 D, Hit!
L 15 vs. 15 D, Hit!
D 15 vs. 4 H, Hit!
D 10 vs. 21 L, Miss!

Hatsumi launches a lightning bolt into the dark elf, which distracts her just enough for Lea to get in a cut on the woman's arm. The dark elf then slams her metal staff into the ground, and two fireballs shot out at Hatsumi and Lea; Hatsumi isn't able to dodge out of the way, and the fireball hits her square in the chest, though Lea easily dodges out of the way.

Dark Elf
13/15 HP
4/5 MP

Lea
4/4 FP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi cries out and grimaces as the fireball hits her square in her chest, her robe singeing slightly. She would then throw two more fireballs of her own at the dark elf, before tumbling over and aiming a blast of ice at her feet like she did the minotaur hoping for Lea to score another hit on the woman. If she lucked at and the woman slipped she would give the signal for Lea to throw her syringes at the elf's way hoping to paralyze her or drive her mad with pleasure, making the battle a little bit easier, before she would launch another volley of fireballs at the dark elf; intending to hopefully level the playing field or take a lot of the fight out of her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

H 19 vs. 11 D, Hit!
H 5 vs. 23 D, Counter!
L 14 vs. 10 D, Hit!
D 11 vs. 3 H, Hit!
D 11 vs. 14 L, Miss!

Hatsumi launches two fireballs at the dark elf, who simply takes one of them for the price of being able to control the other one, sending it right back at a surprised Hatsumi, slamming it into her chest again. The concentration required allowed Lea to sneak up behind her and slashed her back. The dark elf responds by launching a lightning bolt apiece at the two, and again Hatsumi fails to dodge, the electricity running through her body and causing her to twitch involuntarily a bit, not allowing her to act. Lea dodged again, and called out "mistress, are you okay!?" a concerned look crossing her face. Hatsumi was already getting tired.

Dark Elf
11/15 HP
3/5 MP

Lea
4/4 FP

Hatsumi
2/5 FP
2/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Hatsumi cried out as she felt the electricity run though out her body as she twitched and convulsed. As Lea cried out to her she merely tried to summon what all strength she could to move and make a hopefully subtle and discreet enough hand gesture to Lea like she was pushing the plunge part of a syringe in to give her the signal to try throwing her syringes at the dark elf, if she was succesful she would weakly utter out, "Lea... Bring your healing syringe here......" as she struggled to get back up again.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

L -3 vs. 20 D, Miss!
L 13 vs. 22 D, Miss!
L 15 vs. 15 D, Hit!
H 18 vs. 5 D, Hit!
D 17 vs. 5 H, Hit!
D 17 vs. 15 L, Hit!

"Yes mistress" Lea calls out, feinting towards Hatsumi for a few steps before quickly launching three syringes at the dark elf. The first two sail into the wall harmlessly, but the third, the aphrodisiac, hits her squarely in the shoulder. "What is this?" she asks as she pulls it out, but the damage has been done; her face gets a little flushed as it starts to take effect. While she's distracted, Hatsumi hits her with a fireball, which she shrugs off in her rage as she casts more fireballs of her own, hitting both the mage and her new slave. Hatsumi can barely keep standing, though Lea is fairly fresh.

Dark Elf
10/15 HP
2/5 MP
2/10 AP

Lea
3/4 FP

Hatsumi
1/5 FP
2/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi robe was nearly burned off as she knelt there weakly, groaning. She was near defeat and couldn't keep up much longer on her own. She would need to be healed up, and fast! "L-Lea....... Hurry....." she whimpered out. As soon as the Imp would administer her healing fluids to her she would quickly roll away from the elf before sending a volley of lightning bolts at the elf trying to draw her attention and allow Lea to get another hit in on her former mistress.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

H 16 vs. 17 D, Miss!
H 12 vs. 12 D, Miss!
D 8 vs. 20 H, Miss!
D 12 vs. 12 L, Miss!

Before Hatsumi could even get out her order she felt a syringe prick her arm and inject a bit of liquid into her, and she instantly began to feel better; the imp had good aim when her target wasn't moving. Healed fully, Hatsumi launched a couple of fireballs at the dark elf, who dodged out of the way and returned fire with a volley of her own, though both Hatsumi and Lea were able to dodge the blows. In the meantime, the dark elf became more aroused, and Hatsumi thought she could see her dress begin to tent up a little in the front.

Dark Elf
10/15 HP
1/5 MP
4/10 AP

Lea
3/4 FP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
1/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi saw that leas aphrodisiac was working on the dark elf well, and noticed a bulge pop up in her dress, revealing to her that she was a hermaphrodite as well. She decdided to capitalize on this by focusing her magical reserves into erotic magic, mustering a large cloud of magenta smoke and sending it flying at the elf's face hopefully driving her libido and lust up even higher. If her ploy succeded she would have Lea run up and start groping the imps bosoms and cock, stimulating her even further before she would run up and try to remove her staff before joining in. If she failed she would quickly tumble out of the way of any attack the elf might make in retaliation before setting out a wave of lightning towards her to keep her busy for Lea to sneak up and get another hit in on her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

H 17 vs. 6 D, Hit!
L 17 vs. 12 D, Grappled!
H 15 vs. 3 D, Grappled!

The aphrodisiac continued to worsen the dark elf's condition, so much so that she didn't quite connect the magenta cloud with a purpose, and inhaled it freely. Her face began to turn a dark purple with her arousal, and the tent at the front of her dress grew larger and slightly wet as she leaked pre-cum onto the fabric. Recognizing her chance, Lea runs up to the dark elf and grabs her from behind, taking the cock into her hands through the dress and pumping it roughly as she kneaded a breast. "Ahh... stop... that..." the dark elf cried out weakly, preparing to launch a burst of magical energy at the imp. Before she could, Hatsumi ran up to her and grabbed the staff, pulling it out of her hands and casting it aside, then helping her slave to grope the dark elf roughly. Her legs became wobbly, and she began to moan lewdly at the attention the imp was giving to her cock, and she bit her lip so hard it bled to try and bring herself under control, but she was having a very hard time.

Dark Elf (Very Horny)
10/15 HP
1/5 MP
10/10 AP

Lea
3/4 FP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi would take the breast that Lea didn't go after in one hand and begin groping and manipulating, occasionally pinching and flicking the woman's nipple, while using her other hand to run through her long white hair and grasping her head, turning her face towards her own to lick away the blood that had trickled from her lips from where she bit it, before going into to give her a deep passionate wet kiss, trying to dominate the elf's tongue with her own, continuing to fondle and tease her sensitive breast as Lea continued assaulting her other breast and hard and wet dick; continuing to try to break the elf.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The dark elf whimpered as Hatsumi and Lea worked her over, meekly allowing the mage to invade her mouth with her tongue, weakly licking at it and tasting her blood on it while letting out slight moans as the imp continued her assault on the dark elf's cock. Suddenly she seemed to regain some of her senses, and she suddenly pushed Hatsumi off her and headbutted the mage, screaming "no, get off me!" Then she felt the imp squeeze down harshly on her dick, and a prick in her back as she was injected with another dose of the aphrodisiac. "No... what are you... doing... stop..." she whimpered, her eyes beginning to glaze over with arousal. "You want to cum really badly now, don't you? But I won't let you. Not unless you kneel and accept her as your mistress" Lea whispered in her ear, still gripping the dark elf's cock painfully tight. "No... I don't... want that... I don't want... the likes of you... to make me cum..." the dark elf muttered with difficulty. The imp began to tear her dress off her and whispered again "then should I give you a third dose? It'll never wear off that way, and you'll be nothing but the mistress' bitch in heat. Just like you made me do to so many girls." The dark elf's eyes grew wide and she screamed "no, not that!" The imp got an evil grin, and leaned in to lick the dark elf's long, pointy ear, suckling on it gently as the dark elf shivered and moaned; it seemed as if her ears were a sort of erogenous zone for her. She felt another syringe brush up against her now nude back, though unbeknownst to her it was empty, and she shuddered as she fell to her knees, looking up at Hatsumi with pain and inner turmoil in her cloudy eyes. "Please... just let me get off..." she muttered, straining under Lea's harsh touch.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi placed her hand on the elf's head softly, liking petting a pet or a dealing with a child saying, "I'll grant you your request under three conditions: 1.)Bow down prostrate on all fours like a true slave and acknowledge me as your Mistress, 2.) Tell me your name, so I may know what to call my new slave, and finally, 3.) Tell me..... now that I can clearly see you're a hermaphrodite like myself..... Why, you could not grant Zhanna her request and desire for a child of her own; when you had the necessary equipment for such all along. I have already fulfilled her wish; but as a shemale, you could have done this for her long ago. I just want to know why you did not." She demanded as she gently lifted the elf up by her chin with her index finger, before disrobing the elf to get a better look at her body, carefully inspecting her before grasping her erect dick in one hand strongly and tightly squeezing on it.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The dark elf recoiled a little from Hatsumi's soft touch, and she muttered "I... I don't want this..." as tears formed in the corners of her eyes, her dominating and strong personality fighting through her intense arousal. Then she felt the cold syringe scrape against her back as the imp snickered at her, and she reluctantly lowered herself to the ground, her forehead touching the floor as she bowed before Hatsumi. "I... don't..." she whispered, before sniffling a bit and working herself up to saying "you... are my... m...mis...mistress... My name is... Vera... And she never... she never asked me, I swear!" She whimpered as the mage lifted her up by the chin to face her, her eyes avoiding Hatsumi's as best they could. Lea then let go of Vera's dick and helped the mage undress her so she could get a better look at the dark elf, who gave a sigh of relief as the pressure on her cock subsided. She was quite attractive; her light lavender skin was soft, smooth, and blemish free. Lea couldn't help but reach around to toy with Vera's petite, perky breasts as Hatsumi's eyes were drawn to the dark elf's unnaturally long and thick cock, throbbingly, painfully erect; it would probably be unpleasant to have such a large organ inside oneself. Hatsumi reached out and grabbed it, squeezing it tightly in her hand, and the dark elf whimpered again in pain. "No, please, stop... it hurts... Just get me off" she cried out, a tear rolling down her cheek as the situation she found herself in tore at her sanity.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi slowly let go of the elf's painfully hard dick before responding to Lea, "Lea..... help me lie her down on her back." She said as the duo proceeded to lay the elf down flat on her back, "Now..... Lea dear, I want you to sit your cute little ass down right on her face, and place your gorgeous breasts down on one side of her cock, and I'll sit on her legs and press mine on the other and we'll have our selves and nice wiener sandwich." She said mischievously as proceeded to sit on top of the elf waiting for Lea to join. As soon as she did, would press her full breasts firmly against the elf's member, rubbing her own nipples against Lea's before beginning to slide her mammaries up and down the elf's painfully hard dick. After a while she would give a wink to Lea before moving in to lick and suck on the purple head peeping out of their cleavage, occasionally mingling her tongue and saliva with Lea's, some of it starting to drip and lubricate the elf's hard meat. "Hmmm~ I bet that feels really good doesn't it Vera?" She cooed in between servicing the elven sorceress' member.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes mistress" Lea replied mischievously, clearly enjoying the role reversal on the dark elf. She helped Hatsumi lay her onto her back and listened to her mistress' instructions, then began to carry them out, sitting on Vera's face as she tried weakly to protest. She then maneuvered her now impressive cleavage around the elf's cock, pressing her breasts against her mistress' as she pressed them together around the throbbing meat. She followed Hatsumi's lead, rubbing them up and down along with her mistress, leaning forward to lick at the head of the cock between them, suckling on it occasionally after Hatsumi, licking at her mistress' tongue occasionally. Vera began to make muffled moans beneath the imp's ass, her body writhing as much as she could with the weight on top of her as her lust was being satisfied. "Fe...feels good... gonna...cum..." she called out from beneath Lea, as her cock began to twitch and throb between the two. "May I drink her cum, mistress?" the imp asked as she lapped at the head, her eyes filled with lust.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi giigled darkly, "You like that don't you, little elf?" She teased as she continued ministration of the woman's stiff member, "Ooo~ Look.... You pretty cock is twitching, Vera~ You want to come badly don't you~" She mocked as intensified her rubbing and squeezing with her breasts before answering Lea, "Not yet Lea..... I want her to proclaim and tell me she's my little bitch first; and I want her to eat your cute little pussy clean out. Order our little bitch to eat your pussy and drink you cunny juice, and that she may not come before she does those things or before you come. But once those are fulfilled and she is allowed to come, then you may have your fill of her semen, understood?" She ordered Lea as she maintained her vice grip on her member with her luscious full bosoms.