What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハウスゲーム / House Game] Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village / 退魔師リオ The Cursed Village (RJ248195)

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the full save, I still haven't managed to get the scene where she gets circle BJ'd with the writing on her body, how do you trigger that? I attempted the usual method for unlocking the first part of that scene, but the second part has eluded me.

boobasnoopa

Reputation score
Thank you for the full save, I still haven't managed to get the scene where she gets circle BJ'd with the writing on her body, how do you trigger that? I attempted the usual method for unlocking the first part of that scene, but the second part has eluded me.
You should be able to unlock that one by fully filling up the purple meter then going to the guards camp at the east at night, there will be a bunch of dudes outside the big house where the guards sleep.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So how you can get bad end no 7 with the fat guy?
after rio trained by the fat man go to his house for the bad end, the training scene available after doing kiss scene with fat man and non estrus bar scene, in case the scene haven't unlocked

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
after rio trained by the fat man go to his house for the bad end, the training scene available after doing kiss scene with fat man and non estrus bar scene, in case the scene haven't unlocked
Thank you, how about bad end no 6?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't used machine translation for a while now. I tried to follow Yugifan3's guide to get this to work but it just won't translate. When I launch the game it has 4 processes rather than the 1 shown in the guide so I'm not really sure which to pick and no matter how much a fiddle around with it it either crashes or just doesn't copy the text to the clipboard. I tried unpacking the game and then using the machine translation but that didn't work as well. Due to the extra processes I'm not sure if I need to do something else.

Any help would be appreciated.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you using a guide for MV? since it works differently than the older RPG Maker stuff.
Oh I think this is probably a guide for older games, didn't know they would work differently. I will see if I can find a MV guide, thank you.