What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Head Shop Kasai][カサイ屋本舗] Fellatio Phantom Amirin ~Female Knight and Corrupted Brainwashing RPG~ フェラ怪人アミリン~女騎士と悪堕ち洗脳RPG~ (RJ295122)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From the creators of Semen Addiction and Kalmia's Financial Difficulties

Story:
Amirin is a powerful knight who one day receives an alarming report - her home village is being attacked by a swathe of mysterious bugs! Amiring rushes over immediately to save them, but will she manage to do so or fall prey to the figures behind this attack?

Gameplay:
Fairly standard RPG with corruption elements and an overpowered (at least at first) protagonist.
When in combat, the bugs will attach themselves to Amirin after a couple of turns and from then on deal damage and remove her levels. If enough levels are removed, Amirin will lose her OP abilities until she becomes VERY weak, as in pathetically so.
The corruption occurs whenever Amirin loses a fight or is H-attacked by the bugs - A build-up of worms inside her body can eventually transform her into a dick-crazed monster.
There are also other events which can increase her lewdness, I personally have not explored these yet.

There also seem to be multiple routes -
At some point in the story, Amirin will fight some thugs/bandits, and if she loses she will be taken to her base and lewded, starting a whole new route

Controls:
Z - interact/accept
X - open menu/cancel
Ctrl - Fast-forwards through text
There does not seem to be an option to hide the text

Tags:
- BODY DEFORMATION
- Ryona (possibly, based on screenshots)
- Corruption

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've gone through a few of the scenarios on this one. A few impressions: It might be helpful to know that even if you get ridiculously level drained, you do end up gaining a skill that lets you level drain opponents instead (can only be used on men), and you'll generally gain 10 lvls per battle from that, so even if you're knocked down to 1 it's not a major issue, at least for most encounters.

I feel if you're trying to muddle your way through this without translation (which is what I end up doing) it could prove a bit difficult at times, especially for certain corruption routes. I also really, really dislike that there are a couple "unbeatable" encounters in this (even if you end up winning you don't progress), particularly the battle with the two nuns, because it "seems" like it's possible if you keep spamming the shield skill but they have 30,000 health each, and you can't use MP attack skills while you use the shield, so it will take fucking forever (even at Lvl 99 you're only doing about 500-600 dmg on a basic attack) - I ended up going into the files and altering a skill to beat them, only to find you get absolutely nothing for doing so - you just get kicked back and they're still there.

If you're into the theme I'd say the scenes are fairly good, though having to go through each different route from the start of the game to unlock them (at least, I'm not understanding how to unlock everything from the start - virgin ending doesn't do that) is a real PITA.

Last edited:
OP
fullmetal

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I've gone through a few of the scenarios on this one. A few impressions: It might be helpful to know that even if you get ridiculously level drained, you do end up gaining a skill that lets you level drain opponents instead (can only be used on men), and you'll generally gain 10 lvls per battle from that, so even if you're knocked down to 1 it's not a major issue, at least for most encounters.
How do you gain that skill? I did the virgin run, then got put back where I was before the boss fight - I "saved" everyone in town but there doesn't seem to be any standalone H-scenes without going full-on corruption?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you gain that skill? I did the virgin run, then got put back where I was before the boss fight - I "saved" everyone in town but there doesn't seem to be any standalone H-scenes without going full-on corruption?
I'm not sure what the exact mechanics are, but I'm pretty sure it's triggered either by an advanced level of infection or brainwashing. From my experience the infection process seems to be started by losing to the bandits, but might also occur simply by losing battles in general. Using this skill might(?) kick you off the bandit route, though. And yeah, I'm pretty sure you have to lose at least once to access any H-scenes.

xadul69

Formerly 'xadul'
Reputation score
i think i reach the end, i have to chase a guy but i think the game is bugged, there is no place to go =(

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
I have a save with most routes complete. If anyone knows how to start the last route I'm missing (2 right most ending spots in recollection room) please enlighten me.

Attachments

OP
fullmetal

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Once on the thief route, is there a way to remove the 'shameful' costume? Once in it, you cannot go into the refugee camp anymore.

I'm not sure what the exact mechanics are, but I'm pretty sure it's triggered either by an advanced level of infection or brainwashing. From my experience the infection process seems to be started by losing to the bandits, but might also occur simply by losing battles in general. Using this skill might(?) kick you off the bandit route, though. And yeah, I'm pretty sure you have to lose at least once to access any H-scenes.
Well I got the skill and at level 99 now - the bandits have destroyed the bridge and the 'tentacle maze' plus the adventures with the goblin are done so... what next?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I got the skill and at level 99 now - the bandits have destroyed the bridge and the 'tentacle maze' plus the adventures with the goblin are done so... what next?
I think at this point you can go into the forest entrance that's right next to the bar

I have a save with most routes complete. If anyone knows how to start the last route I'm missing (2 right most ending spots in recollection room) please enlighten me.
Finally had a chance to go through the save - it looks like you just need to do the thief/bandit route. Walkthrough below.
This involves losing to the thieves the first time - after you get out of the forest, talk to the "boss thief" and he should give you the capture skill (it kind of looks like a circle of sausages/rope). What you are supposed to do from here is engage the bugs (do not attack the other thieves), use the item that starts with "虫/bug", and use the capture skill. This will give you a bug item, which you take to the boss thief. Repeat this a few times (5?), then head down the ladder to the goblin cave. Return to the boss thief and you should start the missing route where he leads you through the cave - at some point you'll need to go to the surface and interact with normal thieves a couple times before returning to the cave.

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
Thank you for the help. unfortunately I am at another dead-end. I progressed to talking to the bandit boss by the blacksmith area (near the statue). Broke into houses and looted everything, filled the purple heart. but now I can't seem to find where to go next. The boss is back in the goblin cave but the map glitches out when I talk to him. (save attached before it bugs out)

Attachments

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell, you need to go back to the bandit camp and enter one of the tents. You should be able to progress from there. If it's not working immediately, you may need to walk over to the two nuns, not fight them, and skip through the sequences that follow. And yeah, that bandit boss being there is really misleading.