What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Spankalicious

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does anyone have Bfrogue Saitama along with a save? I've been looking for it everywhere and no one seems to have it uploaded anymore... Thanks in advance!

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been looking for よめみお! (RJ090992 on DLsite) but I can't find it.

Can anyone help?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Not sure about the first one, but the second one looks like something from Nitrotitan.

Edit: found the Nitrotitan one -

Edit2: Well whaddaya know, the first one was Nitrotitan as well. -

Last edited:

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I was going to bump my previous post, but i couldn't find it, but can anyone help re-find those after the game is over valis type games by max1? The ones on the previous post had megaulpoad and well...yeah.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any ideas where this is from?

ThePsychoSheep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find this?

RJ083262

It's not really a hentai game but it's quite fun.I've looked in a lot of places but with no results.So I'm hoping if anyone can help me out here

Mozaka

Reputation score

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Have 1 hentai movie and 2-3 hentai comics or manga to ask about. Long ago I watched a hentai series and don't remember the name but want to watch it again. I remember in one scene they cough the heroine and inserted some sort of control device or creature in her womb, and then I think some of her teammates or something showed up. Can someone help me find the name of the movie?

Also there is this comics or manga I once read about some girl answering an add about bondage training I think, and spends some months in this farm where she is treated like a cow, fed and later on milked with a machine. Then around the end they prepare to brand her, but it turns out to be just a stamp. There are other chapters from the same author about bondage, but I don't remember the name or the series, but one other is about a girl exposing herself in a village in some water tanks. I also tried searching in g.e-h****i.org almost every tag(bondage, milking, breast expansion, farm) but didn't find them. Also i think they where colored if that helps.

Please help me find them.

Last edited:

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Have 1 hentai movie and 2-3 hentai comics or manga to ask about. Long ago I watched a hentai series and don't remember the name but want to watch it again. I remember in one scene they cough the heroine and inserted some sort of control device or creature in her womb, and then I think some of her teammates or something showed up. Can someone help me find the name of the movie?
I am quite sure that one ep of the La Blue Girl sequence has such scene. But TBH the scene you describe is an often theme in H-animes. Info:

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game with Nekos

I'm a big fan of Nekos, or Nekomata. I have played a date type game that really filled my quota every day. I don't remember the name of it, or the character names, but I hope that my description will be enough for someone else to recognize what it is and help me out, as I wish to obtain it again.

Your main character is a cat freak, loves everything cats. One day, after classes are over, he has a dream about the cat god, who tells him that all his dreams will come true, the next day.

Next day, nothing amazing, until your on your way home, where you find a box. Inside it is....of course, a naked cat girl. Your character mistakes her for a french maid(I think thats the term. Those dolls that are made for sex, but aren't blow up dolls), and takes her home, only to have her spring on him.

Enter the childhood friend, a cute, dark skinned girl. She gets the wrong empression (As many people know, this is very common in anime/manga). Later, when everything is explained (Still not sure how you explain, Uh...I thought it was a french maid, and brought her home), the friend helps you out with cloths that....don't come remotely close to fitting your new house guest.

Enter other characters and house guests. The list of creatures goes far in animal lore. First, a cat, then a dog, a rabbit, and a robot?

I don't want to give away much more, because I'm sure that if anyone else knows what I'm talking about, and posts the link, others will want the experience for themselves.

There are many different endings, and a cg area on the main menu that allows you to see the scenes you've already seen.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Game with Nekos

You're talking about Let's Meow Meow.

You're welcome.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I was going to bump my previous post, but i couldn't find it, but can anyone help re-find those after the game is over valis type games by max1? The ones on the previous post had megaulpoad and well...yeah.
Maybe if i give a dlsite link it'd help? . This is one of my most favorite circles, so id love to egta hold of their work again.

Mozaka

Reputation score

In La Blue Girl they hypnotize her. I'm looking for one where they insert a control device in her womb.

Also there is this comics or manga I once read about some girl answering an add about bondage training I think, and spends some months in this farm where she is treated like a cow, fed and later on milked with a machine. Then around the end they prepare to brand her, but it turns out to be just a stamp. There are other chapters from the same author about bondage, but I don't remember the name or the series, but one other is about a girl exposing herself in a village in some water tanks. I also tried searching in g.e-h****i.org almost every tag(bondage, milking, breast expansion, farm) but didn't find them. Also i think they where colored if that helps.

Please help me find them.