What's new

Games like Shinobi Girl

Hey ULMF guys and girls, idk if this is already a thread, but if it is, then I'm blind.

I'm looking for games like Shinobi Girl, Demon Girl, etc...
Anyone know of any?
Thanks you awesome, awesome people.
:D

Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

hey i'm looking for theese 2 games this is the 1st one --->

last one ^

i'm just wondering if some1 knows where to get full versions of these two games for free =(.. i will +rep and respect the one to help this poor bastard--> (me) out

and the links is all i have about these 2 games.. I fixed the links

well i'm bumping this again .. i am starting to belilve that nobody's up for this challenge oh well i've tryed i think 100-240 or more times in about 1-2 weeks and i'm getting soo annoyed that it seems no site has it damn soo just my luck.. oh and i'll look some more after about 2-3 days/nights of sleep i've been awake for like 4-5 days straight looking for this thing .... now i am soo hitting the sack Godnighty for now see ya .... in a couple of days....or whenever i wake up....

Last edited:

i need help finding this doujin i googled it and everything but the links were broken D:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104775.html

I've got two things I'm trying to track down.

One is the saberfish CG in that link, I tracked it with a picture I found from it but the collection itself is proving illusive.

Next is this Taimanin Asagi collection

All I can get is that one result that is a broken link. I've got two more images from that set and they both return broken links as well.

I may actually have the Taimanin CG sets. Give me a little while and I'll see if I have them.

Thank you sir. And if anyone has any leads on that Saberfish set lemme know. I downloaded a big batch of them from Crusang.net but it didn't include that one.

Found one lead on the Saberfish one but its a dead link as well. Least I've got the name now.

Last edited:

the Dragon Quest cg set for you, found it by googling the cg set name from the blog and adding 'ge hentai' after it. That's how I find most of my cg sets these days. Unfortunately while I do have a few Taimanin cg sets I don't have the one you're looking for. Any chance you can upload the actual images so I can do a better search?

Heres all 3.

Yeah I musta missed it because when I searched for Saberfish on G.e-hentai it never showed and its labeled as deleted in the article.

Attachments

• scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_388.jpg
    scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_388.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_534.jpg
    scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_534.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_618.jpg
    scary_monsters_and_nice_sluts_[www.crusang.net]_618.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ah, looks like I do have it after all. Was searching through my collection for Taimanin Asagi and the other Taimanin stuff, when it's actually a part of the Lilith-IZM set. Lilith-IZM 04 to be exact. Anywho, you go. It's on mediafire, so who knows how long it'll be up for.

what is this game called and where can i find it o-o?
www youtube.com /watch?v=UCOLNVwpy24&feature=plcp

Hi Guys,

i am looking for a game from Sugar Star

but cant find any download, cause it is pretty old, maybe someone from you still have it?

Anyone have, or know where I can find, this doujin and the name of the artist?

No picture, but it was about this woman who kept getting gifts [i.e. sex toys] from an anonymous benefactor. In the end, the anonymous benefactor shows up and does it with her. Anyone know what the manga's called?

Anyone have, or know where I can find, this doujin and the name of the artist?

Dunno if it's a doujin or not, but I did find the artist on Pixiv.

Back