What's new

Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

First of all thanks!

Secondly, OH BOY!

Seems like I mixed up 2 games together, unless I just remember it wrong, or haven't made enough progress yet in this one.
But I think I'm looking for 2 separate games. The one you mentioned is one of them, the second one had a similar setting, better graphics, MIGHT have had English text dialogues, had 3 different endings with one of them being possessed by a ghost and pretty sure the dragonflies were in that one and not the mentioned above.

Though I might be confusing things again...
You're welcome :).
Hmmm, the only 2 games I recall with ghosts are Iris Action and Vosmug's Ghost Hunter Vena, but:
- first one is a GOR, so there's a lot more "endings" - I'm sure that one of them involved ghost possession though;
- second is work in progress and last time I've played it was a long time ago, so I don't remember any endings, and IIRC it didn't have any dragonflies, but similar flying mobs were in Vosmug's previous game - Xenotake.
Hope this helps :).

You're welcome :).
Hmmm, the only 2 games I recall with ghosts are Iris Action and Vosmug's Ghost Hunter Vena, but:
- first one is a GOR, so there's a lot more "endings" - I'm sure that one of them involved ghost possession though;
- second is work in progress and last time I've played it was a long time ago, so I don't remember any endings, and IIRC it didn't have any dragonflies, but similar flying mobs were in Vosmug's previous game - Xenotake.
Hope this helps :).

Deleted a bunch of crap.

OK, This was the game I was talking about.
You got it right on the first go.

Last edited:

Would anyone happen to know where you could find this:

I used to have it a long time ago, but lost it soon after due to a computer wipe. Never been able to find it again since.

Have been looking for this game for awhile now.

RJ179585

Can't post URLs yet.

I used to have this game on my old computer but the links/downloads in the thread i found for it are broken, does anyone happen to have it or know of a working download?

RJ034716

Anyone have a download link for "Granleon" ? it's old, incomplete and the author has taken down most download links with it.

Anyone got Arion Canvas' new game, 対●忍ユキカゼ被虐マゾに堕ちたR豚ちゃんRPG (RJ186501) ?

It's the sequel for their previous game, 対●忍ユキカゼ Y豚ちゃんの飼育日記RPG (RJ181730) and I think no one is taking it because they think it's the same game, similar titles and all.

Thank you!

[S1]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない! ~ふたなり淫魔と絶倫お兄さん~

[S2]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない!2 ~急襲!?第二の淫魔~

I've been waiting this for months and season 2 had release too
any kind heart person can share this link to me please?

Looking for a couple older sugar star games, haven't seen any working links on the normal places (well there's a bad torrent for one on nyaa). Hoping someone has copies lying around and can pm me a link.

[S1]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない! ~ふたなり淫魔と絶倫お兄さん~

[S2]それを捨てるなんてとんでもない!2 ~急襲!?第二の淫魔~

I've been waiting this for months and season 2 had release too
any kind heart person can share this link to me please?

Working dlsite links to what this guy requested

Last edited:

Looking for a couple older sugar star games, haven't seen any working links on the normal places (well there's a bad torrent for one on nyaa). Hoping someone has copies lying around and can pm me a link.

Working dlsite links to what this guy requested

dlsite link work but what I need is the full cg of this both product lol

Hey all.

I am in desperate need of your help.

I have searched for hours to find some games of Arekara4nen with no luck what so ever. The games in particular I can't seem to find is "China Armor" and the two combo packs with all their earlier works.

If anyone can let me know where I can get them from then I would love you forever ;D

Thanks all

Is this the place to request a link or to find a hentai you forgot or something?

If I can do the former, I missed out on the ver 1.500 of
むっち無知 田舎生活/Mutchi Ignorance Country Life

Most hentai share sites has dead links and ver 1.500 is not on nyaa x.x

Please and thank you!

Looking for this game :

Anyone got a link?

Looking for this

[桃色DIVA] 忍・快楽拷問3~冷血の女暗殺者陥落~
The anime-sharing links are dead, anyone got a backup? Appreciate any help.

Edit: well nvm doujinblog links are actually legit

Last edited:

I'm looking for a CG collection set. It's a Lunar 2 image set called Bromide Darkside 2. Here is the main image and DLsite link.

unNUZ9y.jpg

If anyone has this set, please share?

I'm looking for the source of this image: imgur.com/3RiADmV.jpg

I tried reverse image searching and nothing came up.

I'm looking for the source of this image: imgur.com/3RiADmV.jpg

I tried reverse image searching and nothing came up.

Sure as hell does look like Asanagi's art...
*checks*
Yup, that's from Gareki 17, made by Asanagi.

741952193b383a39a65e89dea4528b21194a903c.gif

Anyone know the title?

Back