What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

port old

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

So the english game for this game is Adventure World, is open box, and I like it, BUT I know there must be a thread with FAQS and discussion of this game in this site, however I cannot type or find the original Japanese title, can somebody help ?

Attachments

aecho61

Reputation score

Not 100% sure if this is the right thread, but I'm looking for a h-game or at least the name of it. I don't have a lot a of details (used to have it on my HDD a while ago but it failed and I lost it).

From what I remember the game had a system like rock, paper, scissor. Except you had to guess the opponents choice instead of what beat it. Also instead of rock paper scissor you had guess a direction i.e. up, down, left and right. You had to guess up to four directions at a time.

Certain actions/scenes were performed based on how well (or poorly) you did compared to how many you got right or wrong. This continued on for a few rounds until you either lost or won. If you lost you got game over CG (I think). If you won, you moved on to the next opponent/scene, whatever it was. Maybe five or six opponents in all.

Unfortunately I can't remember too much else, I also realize that its not a lot to go on. Even a little help trying to remember this game would be much appreciated. Thanks

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone Knows the name of this Hentai?

The problem is i didn't know the original title of this hentai and i'm still can't find it..
Need Help :(

Link to album :

Link to File [23,29Mb] Copy Paste Link :

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anyone Knows the name of this Hentai?

The problem is i didn't know the original title of this hentai and i'm still can't find it..
Need Help :(

Link to album :
Nymphs Of The Stratosphere

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone happen to know where you could download this:

No matter how much I search and search, I just can't find a download link or a working torrent anywhere.

seraverlane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woo. Time for some obscure game finds.

First off, a friend translated roughly the name of a game for me a few years ago as 'Daughter of the shopkeeper' or something. Problem is, I can't find any reference for it on dlsite, not that I'm good at searching, or that dlsite likes me at all. I'm hoping to find the full version but what I remember is as follows.

In the beginning of the game, presumably your family can't pay their debts, so you have to sleep with who I assume is the head of the village, or the king, or something. After that, you go into coal mines to fight monsters. Sometimes, when you reach the end of a level some main or sub character talks to you or attacks you. Turn style combat, typical RPG fare. Reminds me of Shining in the Darkness (I'm old, I know.)

After floor 11 or so, for some reason, the character seems to permanently disrobe and after you leave the mines, is where the trial ends.

Also, another game.

You play as what I can only assume is a robot girl, put together by a scientist who thinks she's Kurisu from Stein;s Gate. You can go outside and fight slimes and other riff-raff, but if you die too many times, the scientist pops out and you get punted back to the title screen. I don't think this is actually a game-over because you can walk around normally after losing. But I assume after dying too many times the trial forcibly ends.

If anyone knows of these obscure references, and can help me, I'd be super grateful. Thank you.

Edit: Also if anyone knows of any decent yuri games, I'm always looking for more. It's not likely that there are any out there, but it's always worth a shot.

Last edited:

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i looking for some games what has combat rape and when you lose the enemy can take your girl from your party and when you late to save her they can corrupt her.i looking for rpg and slg games thanks

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i looking for some games what has combat rape and when you lose the enemy can take your girl from your party and when you late to save her they can corrupt her.i looking for rpg and slg games thanks
This is similar to a game I was looking for, you are two (magic) girls navigating mazes from a top down perspective, if ne of you get caught you then need to go rescue her, the longer you take the more corrupted she gets

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Been looking online but can't seem to find out what's this from

I know it says NTRPG in the picture but it's not that, someone has just put that in there.

skinwalker

Reputation score

Hmm..

Are there any Hentai games out there that have loads of content like BARRAGE?

I'm doing research... Yeah, that's why I need to know... :D

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been looking for two hentai mangas that I know were on exhentai.org at some point but seem to have been removed (or are improperly tagged or something because I've searched and searched on the site). I can't remember the titles or the artists but the content for each was:

1) This ugly (maybe fat?) student lives with his three sisters who he wants to bang. They absolutely hate him, however. The sisters have a shota fetish and the brother finds a way to somehow age regress (or otherwise change his body into a shota) and thus starts to have sex with them (though I don't think they know its him). It was a multiple chapter series and the last chapter I remember getting posted on exhentai (maybe the third?) ended with two of the sisters walking in on the third having sex with the brother who had changed back to his original form.

2) This one I remember being translated and was also a multiple chapter manga. In it a high school student starts dating a model (who was also a high school student, I think or at least around his age) and I believe he also helped manage her career. A few chapters in the boy's younger sister returns from having lived out of the country and, of course, they start getting it on. I think they introduced a third girl in one of the later chapters but I'm not sure. I remember the artwork leaning more towards the realistic side and that there wasn't any loli, ntr, or anything like that. Lastly, it definitely isn't AneDol (it was the title someone else I asked suggested).

I know that isn't a lot to go on but if anyone could help me find one or both I'd be grateful; not being able to find them has been driving me insane.

CTormaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) This ugly (maybe fat?) student lives with his three sisters who he wants to bang. They absolutely hate him, however. The sisters have a shota fetish and the brother finds a way to somehow age regress (or otherwise change his body into a shota) and thus starts to have sex with them (though I don't think they know its him). It was a multiple chapter series and the last chapter I remember getting posted on exhentai (maybe the third?) ended with two of the sisters walking in on the third having sex with the brother who had changed back to his original form.
doujins.com/jgjjwn1w

This one?

ragnell15

Reputation score

So I've been trying to remember the name of a game, was wondering if anyone could help. I played it a looong time ago and I specifically remember playing an english translation of it.

It played like one of your typical dating sim games, where you move to a town to find work and you have multiple girls you can pursue. There was multiple day mechanic where each day you could choose to talk to certain characters or perform a job and have a certain stat raise because of it (or you may just get better at that job).

I specifically remember you move in with your aunt who owns an inn (her being one of the girls you can pursue), a tsundere waitress, some kind of soldier girl and most importantly a mute green haired girl that lives on a farm with her strict father/grandfather. I believe during her route you actually go streaking with her out in a field and wind up banging.
Perhaps Koisuru Oukoku vndb.org/v110/chars#chars

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for Eden island (Eiden)'s Kasumigake flash game series which have been removed from dlsite, probably because of copyright issues or something. The original files are what I'm looking for, not the low quality .swfs that have been floating around.
All the links I've found so far have been dead including torrents, which have no seeds.
The only game I've been able to find is Kasumigake (Mai Hen)

Link to a list of his games: