What's new

Hentai Tower Defense Interest/OOC Thread

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Tower Defense Interest/OOC Thread

CUZ IT'S NOT NOOOOORMAAAALL!!!! AAAAAAH!
I would add that yes, it isn't normal, but hell, I have no problems with it, sounds entertaining.

EDIT:
*makes a note that the light blue area of the hair(the part that reaches her ankles) can and likely will be hardened up with cum and used to rape her like an extra dildo* :p
Although, I'm sure her hair is dark blue and only goes to, liek, her shoulders, the pale blue is some kind of cloak by the looks of things, unless she just has dyed her hair from that point onwards. Maybe I'm wrong, but whatever.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok Ok I get the hint making my char now :p

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Archers get melee attack because they're supposed to be demi-tanks, and their bows don't work against things right next to them. Also improves their counterattack if they get caught.

And sorry This hasn't started yet. Been sick lately. :(

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Archers get melee attack because they're supposed to be demi-tanks, and their bows don't work against things right next to them. Also improves their counterattack if they get caught.
I think he was referring more to the "^4" part - basically it means it costs almost half again as much to upgrade an Archer from 2 Melee to 5 Melee, as it does to upgrade a Warrior from 5 Melee to 10 Melee.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think he was referring more to the "^4" part - basically it means it costs almost half again as much to upgrade an Archer from 2 Melee to 5 Melee, as it does to upgrade a Warrior from 5 Melee to 10 Melee.
And the problem there is? Last time I checked, archers weren't melee units.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It just seems a bit pointless to even put the option there if you're gonna make it ^4 :p

That's the most steep experience curve I've ever seen :D

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

It just seems a bit pointless to even put the option there if you're gonna make it ^4 :p

That's the most steep experience curve I've ever seen :D
What would you suggest then? (X^3)*2? In my mind, it needs to be more than raising ranged attack, and ranged attack needs to be more than a warrior's melee attack...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well to be honest I think they're all a bit steep but we'll see how it goes and then we can play a second game once we get the feel for what is balanced.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

That's what I was thinking more or less. It sounds solid in my head, but lacks practical use, so you guys are my guinea pigs! ^^ Speaking of, I'll try and get the game started tonight.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

It has begun! The front thread will be where the 'story' starts, but after that, It'll be by thread.

Front team:
Aika
Copper
RJ
Keylo

Back Team:
Pheonix
Hero
Ava
Xivvix

For those of you who don't have what your character looks like, please get that up soon so I know what I'm raping if they catch you. But, as is traditional in TDs, that shouldn't happen wave 1. :p

Note that you can have more than one person in a space, so feel free to group up if you want to. PCs can move 1 space per round, and when you purchase NPC towers, you choose where they go as you buy them.(A1 or D6 for example) Rows are A-E, and columns are 1-15. Have fun, and good luck! Really hope this works out. ^^;

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've been calling myself a fool for not knowing, but I've never seen that term(Current Melee Attack^4) used before in such a way. What might it mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been calling myself a fool for not knowing, but I've never seen that term(Current Melee Attack^4) used before in such a way. What might it mean?
That means that to raise the melee attack of the character in question, you use their current number and raise it to the power of 4. Example, say you have a melee attack of 2. it would cost 2*2*2*2 gold to raise, or 16. Then it would be 3*3*3*3, or 81. It's really hard for me to find a way to balance this buying system in my head. It's either too costly in the beginning, or fair in the beginning and far too cheap later on. >_>

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, that's what I missed. The way I learned it, doing something like squaring a number, all you'd do is make a tiny little number at the upper right corner of the number you're squaring. I've never seen that symbol used before to square a number. :p

Freakin' school books, none of em have their stories straight.

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

To my knowledge, most calculators use that button to represent "to the power of", though I may be mistaken. Darn American technology...

Also note raptor, you don't HAVE to use the money on yourselves. You can but other towers to help defend. Keep in mind that there are 5 lanes, and only 4 of you...

Also, quick question... I never had a range on magic attacks because I didn't know what would really be fair... Any of you have ideas?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, that's what I missed. The way I learned it, doing something like squaring a number, all you'd do is make a tiny little number at the upper right corner of the number you're squaring. I've never seen that symbol used before to square a number. :p
The usage of the caret ^ to indicate exponents is because computers don't have an easy way of designating a number as an exponent. So we cheat and use the caret - it points up, the next number is supposed to be positioned upwards as for an exponent.

So 2^2 is the same as 2², meaning 2 * 2. 2^3 is the same as 2³, meaning 2 * 2 * 2. And 2^0.5 means "the square root of 2" - good luck finding THAT exponent in the character map.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Was I the only one who (While looking through the 'new posts' area, saw the title 'Rear Entrance' and thought anal sex?

OP
Ryu

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, yeah max money is good, how should we post in our respective threads when we've finished with preparation round?
Once your team decides what to do in the tactics thread, you guys post your actions in your thread, or just somehow let me know if your action is to stand there and wait. ^^;

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Once your team decides what to do in the tactics thread, you guys post your actions in your thread, or just somehow let me know if your action is to stand there and wait. ^^;
Good good, just clarifying.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just a suggestion:

Everyone should preface their post in the tactics thread with either Front Gates or Rear Entrance since we are sharing a tactics thread. (Although it would probably be better overall to make 2 separate tactics threads).

Otherwise, we'll have people responding to the wrong discussion or looking like they are part of the other team. For example, it looks almost as though Hero is responding to copper even though copper is at the gates and not the rear.