What's new

ACT Abandoned [hentairobotfromthefuture] Hero and Monster

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Hero and Monster

I think Zell23 and Torotoro Resistance would disagree with you.
Heh, :p
But wait, I think what he meant is if seen from monster-bestiality fetish, he just forgot to specify this.

All of the example pictures are of a male being violated not by monstergirls, but genuine monsters (don't know if male or female). Monster-bestiality games majorly stars female protagonist. But i still wouldn't worry about the audience tho, i mean, even here in this thread this game already got quite an approval. :D

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, :peven here in this thread this game already got quite an approval. :D
He probably got a lot of points for not announcing it as a patreon project.
also people are nice to first timers

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He probably got a lot of points for not announcing it as a patreon project.
Heh, patreon does had garnered quite a negative fame among western H-gamers huh?

also people are nice to first timers
As is should be, honestly. Unless the game-to-be they presented is extremely shitty, it will be in the best interest to show some support. English H-games industries needs to grow more in general.

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

Does hentairobotfromthefuture even plan to commercialize this? :confused:

If the primary motivation is to make a game you're passionned with, not to make money, then masses opinion and minority audiences shouldn't really be a hurdle.
Commercialize? Yeah I was gonna put it up on itch.io and dlsite when it's done. Probably going to be like $5.

As far as crowdfunding: No. I've seen too many promising projects get stuck in development hell because of stretch goals.

Fun fact: I hired an artist to make some CGs for me yesterday, so there'll be 10 game over CGs.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Commercialize? Yeah I was gonna put it up on itch.io and dlsite when it's done. Probably going to be like $5.

As far as crowdfunding: No. I've seen too many promising projects get stuck in development hell because of stretch goals.

Fun fact: I hired an artist to make some CGs for me yesterday, so there'll be 10 game over CGs.
Keep up the good work!

I been looking into this kinda title for a long while as they seem to be so much minority in fetish world to goes with this kind of set up, even doujin is hardly found a good one once in a while and never any long-shot manga feature these tags together in a main run, mostly more like a side-trip bonus xD
My best found so far would be Magical★Rio and 2 shots of Devil Kiss that featuring Devil-boy with slime and 'his friend' by Ashwing/Makuro

As I love anything that short & cute, no exclude from male that being so! Sooooooo excite to see your work finished. :D

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think Zell23 and Torotoro Resistance would disagree with you.
To be fair, that's all of two games amongst what must be hundreds of H games by now. The bulk of which, feature female protagonists. Obviously, there are factors at work there aside from the sex of the main character but I digress. While it isn't my intention to discourage folks here, there was a poll a little while ago in the forums that clearly and overwhelmingly painted female protagonists in H games as the more popular option (I don't have the link right now but they won by a very wide margin, not even close competition).

I hope you do find success here but hard data is hard data.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair, that's all of two games amongst what must be hundreds of H games by now. The bulk of which, feature female protagonists. Obviously, there are factors at work there aside from the sex of the main character but I digress. While it isn't my intention to discourage folks here, there was a poll a little while ago in the forums that clearly and overwhelmingly painted female protagonists in H games as the more popular option (I don't have the link right now but they won by a very wide margin, not even close competition).

I hope you do find success here but hard data is hard data.
Not really: Eroico, DungeonTown, that game about a robber trapped in a succubus mansion, newest game by BlueLab, Rance series, Violated Hero series, All games created by the same team of Kamidori Alchemy, Lots of VN, The Last Sovereign, Virgin Invader, Cherry Crisis, Desire Dungeon, ParadeBuster, all Shota Protagonist games, Dream Eater Alice, Monstergirls Island, Monstergirls and Sorcery, something named Zeburius or something, GhoulxGhoul, Alchemy of Monstergem, BoneHead, HaremCollector, Overwhored, Tales of Androgyny, Maketani Taiken (Still underdevelopment but it seems it goes into indefinite hiatus ;_; ), Renryuu Ascension, Quest Failed, Seed of Chaos, Towergirls Kingdom Conquest, Zombie's Life, Poke-Con, and what else...?

I know that poll you mentioned, and honestly, those are for H-games in general, and a lots of voter votes for female protagonist surprisingly cuz many of them think Female Protagonist game is still too few. Plus, we aren't really in an era where Male Protagonist is absolutely despised you know? You may did have zero intention of demotivating, but you sure made it sounds like Male Protagonist game is doomed. :p

If anything, if you actually refer to how this game will focus on Male x Monster Bestiality, then i would actually share your sentiment, cuz MaleXMonster Bestiality with the Male being the Sub is such a... required fetish, with maybe less enthusiast than genderbender.

Me myself? Love Male Protag more than Female Protag and also fine with MaleXMonster if the Male is cute, which is the case with this game. :)
I prefer defined characterized male protag, than faceless self-insert male protag tho.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When can we expect a demo btw?

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

cuz MaleXMonster Bestiality with the Male being the Sub is such a... required fetish, with maybe less enthusiast than genderbender.
Male being the Sub
That only applies to about 2/3s of the H animations. I did say that the monsters suck out Hero-kun's HP, and I did say he's looking for the ring of infinite HP, so I'll let you figure the rest out.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That only applies to about 2/3s of the H animations. I did say that the monsters suck out Hero-kun's HP, and I did say he's looking for the ring of infinite HP, so I'll let you figure the rest out.
Ooh! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But wait, why only 1/3 and not 1/2? Does this mean not all past monsters can be taken revenge on?

OP
hentairobotfromthefuture
Reputation score

Ooh! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But wait, why only 1/3 and not 1/2? Does this mean not all past monsters can be taken revenge on?
Hero-kun can get "revenge" on all past monsters after finding the ring of infinite HP.

I don't want to give away too many details. You'll just have to wait and see.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hero-kun can get "revenge" on all past monsters after finding the ring of infinite HP.

I don't want to give away too many details. You'll just have to wait and see.
Just to make sure, is the animations when he's the sub more or less than when he's the dom?

So he will fuck a plant?
or the plant fuck you ? :eek:
First, the plant will rape him, then he will rape the plant back.

Now that is what i like to call, consensual rape. ;)

Last edited:

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Defininitely my type of game. I used to be heavily into female protag/victim h games but I then became more "submissive" as I got older, and a need to insert myself into the player (male). Dunno why, but it became my new fetish. Looking forward to it and thanks for your efforts. I mean... finally. I wouldn't even come here anymore if it wasn't for the reverse rape tag.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I never really understood the sub/dom stereotypes. I just feels so over-kinked and fakey to me. And the "reverse-rape" term is beyond silly (yes, yes I know its used for convenience). Rape is rape. Male being defeated and sexed, female being defeated and sexed - its all the same. Whats interesting is the details. What do the antagonists hope to get out of defeating the main character? Mindless gratification? Reproduction? Friendship (lol)? Sustenance (from semen or milk/etc)? Some other crazy scienc-ey stuff? Also, how the main character reacts to it. Thats the hot stuff. I'll never understand this aversion to having a male MC.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^That's how you swing and other people don't. Easy as that. It's like questioning why you like dicks instead of vaginas. Jesus.