ACT Patreon Active [HentaiWriter] Future Fragments

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
AFAIK, he does not. Just those few images on his (inactive) blog, and his (also inactive) HF account.
Yep, he's not exactly the most social-media based person :p sorry! AFAIK he's only been doing art for Future Fragments ever since he signed on; he's free to do art for other stuff of course, there's no contract or anything like that saying otherwise, but he has just said to me many times he prefers to only work on FF stuff.

That said, he has done some fun little side art for the game every once in a great while (as in, once every few months at most) and stuff like that in the Patreon backer Discord, like this;

Or this;

And of course the images I posted earlier of the character sheets of the girls.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also, v0.31 of Future Fragments is out now; here's a few new in-game abilities (this isn't all of them) between v0.30-v0.31, as well as the changelogs for those builds too!

------------------------------------------

V030 CHANGELOG

V031 CHANGELOG

V0.32 (releasing at the end of July/early August) should have a LOT more content; we're aiming for part of the boss battle, attacks for all the enemies in, and the basic full level map structure to be complete as well, with v0.33 or v0.34 likely finishing off the Earth Level as we move forward onto The End, the final level!

Jason Bill

Reputation score
Hey everybody! Just stopping by to let people know about some plans for this Sunday, the 22nd. HW is planning on doing a map design/custom maps livestream, over at . He'll be showing off some fan maps I made with the game's editor, and doing his own work on the real game's maps. You may have seen the "Map Import" feature mentioned in the V031 Changelog images HW posted before. This stream/custom maps is referencing that functionality. Newer demo version of the game (v0.31 and onward) have a "Custom Maps" option on the main menu which allow users to import user created map packages to play in the game. I have a fairy well fleshed out set of maps that I'll be making public during the stream. HW will be playing through them blind on stream.

He should be making posts about it at the usual places when he ends up going live (like he has in the past with streams) so be on the lookout for that if you're interested. I'm planning on being there in the chat to answer any questions or potentially provide insight into any of the choices made with the maps. Afterwards HW will be posting the actual maps themselves (I'll already be posting them on the discord during the stream, the one that patrons get access to) so people can get access to them easier. If any of this sounds interesting, do feel free to join us for the stream!

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can confirm all the above! I'll post again about it tomorrow :)

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, I'll just copy and paste the Patreon post here;

"Unfortunately the amount of work I need to get done this month (plus some IRL issues) is going to force me to push back the stream date for the custom user maps to August 7th at 5pm EST; I could still stream on the 22nd, but it would be in fairly poor conditions for myself given that I'm fairly sick and I'd like to recover fast as I can so that I can get more work done this month.

This does of course give people more time to get us custom maps on the backer Discord, but I'll be showing off the maps on that date, if nothing else goes wrong.

The usual monthly demo will still come out at the end of July as usual, though.

Thanks again for understanding, and sorry for the delay on the livestream."

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So Patreon (reportedly) moved their bank to the UK, causing a wave of "fraud" posts all over Patreon for American pledgers. More info is available here;
Because of this, unfortunately, a LOT of people's pledges are declining this month, and it's due to Patreon's error.
So if your pledge didn't go through this month, please try any of the following to fix things;

1) Update your credit card to a different card
2) Use PayPal if you aren't already
3) Probably the easiest solution, contact your bank to let them know the Patreon charges aren't fraudulent; this should be a one time thing

Once you've done any of those, just re-pledge at the same amount this month (if the pledge goes through successfully, you won't be double charged, don't worry, and if you are somehow, contact me and I'll refund you).
Sorry about all this, but hopefully this should only be a one time thing as Patreon switches to a new bank setup.

Thanks for understanding, and thanks for helping us out with this; your support is entirely the reason we can keep our games going :D

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So Patreon (reportedly) moved their bank to the UK, causing a wave of "fraud" posts all over Patreon for American pledgers. More info is available here;
Because of this, unfortunately, a LOT of people's pledges are declining this month, and it's due to Patreon's error.
So if your pledge didn't go through this month, please try any of the following to fix things;

1) Update your credit card to a different card
2) Use PayPal if you aren't already
3) Probably the easiest solution, contact your bank to let them know the Patreon charges aren't fraudulent; this should be a one time thing

Once you've done any of those, just re-pledge at the same amount this month (if the pledge goes through successfully, you won't be double charged, don't worry, and if you are somehow, contact me and I'll refund you).
Sorry about all this, but hopefully this should only be a one time thing as Patreon switches to a new bank setup.

Thanks for understanding, and thanks for helping us out with this; your support is entirely the reason we can keep our games going :D
FUCKING THANK YOU! i had absolute;y no idea about that and was panicking when none of my subs went through q.q thanks for the explanation and suggestions (since Patreon itself neglected to inform me about this) and keep working hard on your game!

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't have a lot to say really, but still I do hope you find some good in the following :)

I have tried the demo a while back and I gotta say, the voice actors and actresses are really good.
The game play is fun and has a lot of potential, you are doing a great job with this game. I do hope you will keep at it.
I look forward to hearing more news about its development. I wish you the best of luck getting even more support. You deserve it.

The jokes in the demo made me laugh :LOL:.

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't have a lot to say really, but still I do hope you find some good in the following :)

I have tried the demo a while back and I gotta say, the voice actors and actresses are really good.
The game play is fun and has a lot of potential, you are doing a great job with this game. I do hope you will keep at it.
I look forward to hearing more news about its development. I wish you the best of luck getting even more support. You deserve it.

The jokes in the demo made me laugh :LOL:.
Thanks a lot for all the praise and well wishes! :D

Jason Bill

Reputation score
Ok, attempt number 2! Just leaving a reminder for everyone about the custom maps stream we've been wanting to do. HW will be streaming tomorrow, Aug 7th, around 5pm EST. He'll be showing off some maps I made with the game's editor. I'll also be posting the maps (on the discord) shortly after we start, so anybody with one of the more recent demo versions (0.31a or 0.32) can play them for themselves.

EDIT: We're having to push the stream back a few hours tonight. Might have to actually potspone a couple days, but I'm waiting for confirmation from HW either way. For the time being I'll probably stop posting about schedule updates here. I'm sure HW will make it known when he's going live.

Last edited:
OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
streaming now!
Also streaming at too!

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Posting the demo release's changelog from a few days ago;

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
With Steam's new policy and now adult game being sold, any plan to sell your game on that platform?

OP
HentaiWriter

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
With Steam's new policy and now adult game being sold, any plan to sell your game on that platform?
Absolutely; we already wanted to put it on Steam no matter what, but we'll definitely be doing an uncensored version now :)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Absolutely; we already wanted to put it on Steam no matter what, but we'll definitely be doing an uncensored version now :)
Go for it. I'd rather you folks go mainstream than stick to a niche, even if I am a fan of perverted pixel animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.