What's new

HeroineRumble

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling v0.132 easier AI, Oct 24

Chiming in with approval to adding futa... it adds much more depth (no pun intended) to the options in this sort of context, and has a more dominant tone, in fitting with pinning in wrestling.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling v0.132 easier AI, Oct 24

"higher fantasy" content sounds interesting.
Im all up for catgirls shooting fireballs in a wrestling ring, especially if they are futanari. HAHAHA!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'd personally be sad if this game turned high fantasy and dropped the fighting element and went rock/paper/scissors. I say keep it female on female and add in items that the crowd can throw into the ring...vibrators, dildos, strap ons...etc.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I'd personally be sad if this game turned high fantasy and dropped the fighting element and went rock/paper/scissors. I say keep it female on female and add in items that the crowd can throw into the ring...vibrators, dildos, strap ons...etc.
Pour him a drink on my tab.

A low blow or other dirty/wacky/humiliating move would add some nice flavor for me but adding projectiles sounds like "close contact" killer :rolleyes:

Do you have any team vs team or handicap (team vs one) plans for the future maybe?
And other girls interuppting/distracting in the middle of the match if youre womanhandling her to well?

Yuki91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, Yuri and Futa (future?). Bookmarked dev's site :D

I sucked at playing Rumble Roses, so it might be the same here but, I don't care as long as there's yuri. I don't have to worry about losing like most JP games where I try my best to not lose vs certain things I dislike (adds fun though but me no like) :p .

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling

Added a futa move request page. If there isnt enough interesting futa moves then the 5th girl shall be a regular girl. Looking for implementing up to 8 moves. :)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added a futa move request page. If there isnt enough interesting futa moves then the 5th girl shall be a regular girl. Looking for implementing up to 8 moves. :)
sorry if someone asked but will we get super moves in this game? preferably sexy ones

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So 4 hentai moves and 4 normal?
(hope you answer soon, i could get you a list tonight.)

EDIT: I got impatiend and just dumped a huge load on the blog...hehe.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You also added a new update with a new girl. And wow! She's so good! A sultry succubus character who uses a variety of holds that are sexy and humiliate the opponent? Excellent!

Moves aside, what do you have so far for the 5th, possibly futa girl? Is it the green-haired girl shown on the right on the download page? Is it the red-haired girl shown in the new move screenshots? None of the above? You've had my attention form the beginning, but with this last character, I'm that much more eager to see what else is in store.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Equitable items are actually much harder to do than futas. Futas are relatively easy compared to some of the other requests so far.

Pour him a drink on my tab.

Do you have any team vs team or handicap (team vs one) plans for the future maybe?
And other girls interuppting/distracting in the middle of the match if youre womanhandling her to well?
This only foreseeable issue with more than one opponent in a match is how to handle the targeting. If that can be resolved then its possible.

sorry if someone asked but will we get super moves in this game? preferably sexy ones
I assume you meant like a ultimate move? Have no clue how to balance it but otherwise the only difficulty to implement it is 2 more animation per character.

So 4 hentai moves and 4 normal?
(hope you answer soon, i could get you a list tonight.)

EDIT: I got impatiend and just dumped a huge load on the blog...hehe.
No restrictions.

Moves aside, what do you have so far for the 5th, possibly futa girl? Is it the green-haired girl shown on the right on the download page? Is it the red-haired girl shown in the new move screenshots? None of the above? You've had my attention form the beginning, but with this last character, I'm that much more eager to see what else is in store.
The green and purple girl was to demonstrate some new hair models for the RNGed girls. That red girl is just a RNGed girl. TBH havnt decided on what the 5th is going to be if she is futa.

Also going to repeat this message just in case:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm noticed that all girls have same size boobs.
Is it possible to have flat and huge boobs :confused:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This only foreseeable issue with more than one opponent in a match is how to handle the targeting. If that can be resolved then its possible.
Hmm... a button to swicth between them. Or possibly number keys for each oponent?
You could give some visuel feedback, like a ring around there picture on the UI and a ring around their feet when they are selected.

No restrictions.
I already unloaded onto your blog, i also commented on one of the recent animation posts saying that the animation could be used for futa too.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I'm noticed that all girls have same size boobs.
I think it was mentioned before but if not im sure dev. will change the size of boobies much later on since now he's focusing on combat and adding new characters so dont worry about that :)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it was mentioned before but if not im sure dev. will change the size of boobies much later on since now he's focusing on combat and adding new characters so dont worry about that :)
Logic alone says its due to the animations and how they would be effected by the increased or decreased breasts size.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Logic alone says its due to the animations and how they would be effected by the increased or decreased breasts size.
You lost me BOO

NunSense=Logic

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I like..... boobs.

The game really evolve last patch, the new playable character is sweet. To bad this game can't be played on one hand. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now waiting for a bunny girl. XD

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the new girl! The best yet, for sure. I really like the mechanic where she's got humiliation moves with very low damage, but high chance to cause that humiliation/in pain statuses. Presumably she uses those to trigger the humiliation/pain, then uses the relatively high damage h-moves on an opponent who's less willing or able to escape, which I -really- like... except I don't think that's an actual thing, mechanically. Does the humiliation state actually have any effect other than the visual one? Even if it didn't unlock a new move in the style of Rumble Roses, I'd kind of like to see it do something else, like make H-moves harder to escape or the character's overall arousal increase faster, or some such thing. Maybe it could modify the animation itself in some (hopefully) easy to implement manner, like during humiliation H-move animation speed is increased by some degree, thus increasing the damage tick speed.

I'd also like to see the new girl being available for use in endless mode, or a higher difficulty version of her in exhibition, but that's just because she's too great and I want more =p.

On the topic of endless mode - I was thinking. I know career/story mode is a very low priority, and I honestly agree with that sentiment personally, however whenever you get around to thinking about it you could use endless mode as a testing ground for it. That is to say, with a career type mode usually comes some RPG elements like stats and whatnot (probably, anyway). You could test this system ahead of time possibly by making endless mode give you a base character, and then each stage you get one point to allocate to a stat like health, recovery, strike, submission, some h-related stat, stamina. Opponents of each stage get randomly allocated stats, with the number of stats increasing each stage. Might give decent feedback on stat balance/functionality, as well as make endless more interesting. Just a random thought I had when I had a 29-fight endless run the other night - after a while I started to think 'you know, I kinda wish there was something to shake this up a bit'.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I downloaded this and played it a little over a week ago and lo and behold the models are upgraded and there's a new character. Nice nice.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Will get on that tomorrow sometime! Need to good references... though the sitting doggy-style hold that's already there looks like a great pose >.>

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You lost me BOO
Its guess work as i dont know how the animations are done in this game.
But if it is how i expect, each different breast size would need a complete aditional animation.

Remember this is in alpha, the games basic systems are still being created. Theres a possibility in custom characters in the future if enough interest is shown on the blog.
But right now the characters are given the same basic body to save on developiong new animation/meshes/textures/physics/shaders etc (for now) its likely these things will be expanded upon once the actual game has progressed into beta.

Last edited: