What's new

Hero's little bit of space.

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Hero's little bit of space.

I hear good things about the MG3, but I don't know that much about it. Care to enlighten me? I don't have anything substantial, all I know is it is in my top 5 weapons on Modern Warfare 2, which doesn't count for much.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the rate of fire is fine and the point of the SAW, but it lacks in stopping power especially against vehicles IMHO. I honestly don't have a clue what the MG3 is, unless I know it by some other name.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The MG3 is the new German machine gun. It is pretty much exactly like the MG42 except that it fires the 7.62 mm NATO standard round.
Its like shooting silk.

Canadian tanks got em mounted now.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

If it shoots like silk and can stop a vehicle, I'll take it. Though I doubt if the army would follow my sentiment. They never did listen to me very well.

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

Thanks to whoever +rep'd me :3

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ah guns, I love guns. Havn't fired much recently, but I do live in redneck country, so plenty of chances, etc. Most of my weapons are bow based, but do have a small shotgun.

Most two handed weapons I fire left handed, despite being right handed, as it feels more natural somehow, so that discussion really interests me. Pistols right handed though. Oh, and nobody likes the Glock, prone to firing if dropped I hear too. My favorite is the Colt M1911.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Left-handed firing isn't much of a problem normally, but my M4 lacked a casing deflector which means the spent casings flew out 6 in. in front of my face. Which presents a problem when recieving contact frm the left. It is easier for me to react to contact from the right though. Pistols are no problem because they're easier to switch around though.

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

Meh. Some more. I intend to have a scanner soon.

A colour version of Cindi! Ok ok, it's a TekTek avatar, but shush, it's better than nothing, give an idea of her colour scheme at least.

And then, another OC, the friendly Elf, Bainî Matamyr.

I like this, apart from the fact that I did her legs far too short. It ruins what is otherwise one of my better pictures :(
Colour scheme is purple armour, with gold trim, the shirt and trousers underneath are scarlet, as is her cloak. Oh, and she's blonde.

Not much, but it's some more stuff. *shrugs*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

And then, another OC, the friendly Elf, Bainî Matamyr.

I like this, apart from the fact that I did her legs far too short. It ruins what is otherwise one of my better pictures :(
Colour scheme is purple armour, with gold trim, the shirt and trousers underneath are scarlet, as is her cloak. Oh, and she's blonde.
Her eyes... her eyes... they're bigger than her hands... they're bigger than her breasts...

Sorry, I just had to say it. Her eyes are BLOODY HUGE. Some nice detail on the armor and the sword.

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

Her eyes... her eyes... they're bigger than her hands... they're bigger than her breasts...

Sorry, I just had to say it. Her eyes are BLOODY HUGE. Some nice detail on the armor and the sword.
Heh, I didn't think the eyes were too bad, despite being rather large. Meh, just how it turned out, not sure how to explain it. I never draw Bainî as having large breasts anyway, rather flat chested actually. And her hands are supposed to be partly hidden behind her, like, curving round the fauld, with only the thumb out in front. Those aren't really excuses, but meh.

Thanks though, appreciated. I tend to agonise for ages over details on the clothing/armour. Weapons not so much, but still quite a while.

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

Bleh, shitty photo tiem! My albino demoness, Mîrchell!

Warning, large images, I forgot to shrink them. Might want to zoom out a bit to make it easier to see, or something.

Whole body shot:

Close up on the head:

So yeah. Until I get the ability to get them in properly, yeah.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Bleh, shitty photo tiem! My albino demoness, Mîrchell!

Warning, large images, I forgot to shrink them. Might want to zoom out a bit to make it easier to see, or something.

Whole body shot:

Close up on the head:

So yeah. Until I get the ability to get them in properly, yeah.
Evil ladeh D:

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

Evil ladeh D:
She's just misunderstood!

Except no, heh. What's so evil about her? *rolls eyes evasively*

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Don't make me post what ya have her do to Kiris >,>;

OP
Mirchie

Mirchie

Reputation score

You can if you want, just you may want to spoiler it in case people find it unpleasant. ;)